First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#22 Oct 11, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure know lots about being gay, poopsy.
You are also awfully worried about a town that you claim not to be from....
And you care, WHY? I enjoy being an a**hole. Where is this claim you mention,'marion'ite?
yowsa

Johnston City, IL

#23 Oct 11, 2013
omg wrote:
<quoted text>Your the only dumbass on here that I can see!! Smart mouth people here! I wish I knew who you were loose lip!
What would you do if you knew who it was? C'mon tell us

This sight amuses me daily
Teacher

Herrin, IL

#24 Oct 12, 2013
oopsydoopsy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you care, WHY? I enjoy being an a**hole. Where is this claim you mention,'marion'ite?
A) The town that you're pinging from isn't necessarily where you live. That's internet 101, poopsy.

B) In one of the threads crapping on the football players, you claimed not to be from WF. I think it was the one where you fantasized about them being skirts......more fascination with the deviant gay life style, huh, poopsy?
haha

United States

#25 Oct 12, 2013
Leave Randy Hall alone lmao
hmm

Johnston City, IL

#26 Oct 12, 2013
haha wrote:
Leave Randy Hall alone lmao
Can't be Randall posting,you can understand the postings.
ruth

United States

#27 Oct 13, 2013
Swain is making our town look like Old Mexico.
Blue paint

Carrier Mills, IL

#28 Oct 13, 2013
This goofy structure could borrow some paint from Don Luna
hmm

Johnston City, IL

#29 Oct 13, 2013
ruth wrote:
Swain is making our town look like Old Mexico.
Swain is generating revenue for this town,the man has worked hard for what he has and continues to do so.
I don't see anyone complaining about the red light district on the corner of rt.37 and 149 "CVS" I don't like red but who cares.Don't see complaints about about the ugly oversized yellow arch M at mcdonalds,.I have yet to see all you people that complain about swain blue,go offer to buy and repaint. Those buildings could be empty,and even though you people dont like it,he is here to stay ,get over it.I don't believe he tells you what color to paint your house so that he likes it does he?there are so many other things in life to worry about besides the color of the buildings.Bet you people complain about the color of a persons skin too. Thought you might also like to know I seen folks frommichigan shopping and BUYING in his store,and they later purchased gas in town.
wow

West Frankfort, IL

#30 Oct 14, 2013
Way to play the devils advocate. Your argument is spot on. The man behind the blue buildings is doing good business and bringing tax revenue into this town.
That doesn't negate the fact that he is still an ASS, his "store fronts" look like crap, and I will never do business with him.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#31 Oct 14, 2013
Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
A) The town that you're pinging from isn't necessarily where you live. That's internet 101, poopsy.
B) In one of the threads crapping on the football players, you claimed not to be from WF. I think it was the one where you fantasized about them being skirts......more fascination with the deviant gay life style, huh, poopsy?
I said wear skirts made it easier to get their ass spanked. A comment on how much they suck. Which is proven every Friday/Saturday. It was the WF football defenders that got all up on the gay butt sex thing. Just as you just did, B*T*H! The town can be changed, that is internet 98.
hmm

Herrin, IL

#32 Oct 19, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Swain is generating revenue for this town,the man has worked hard for what he has and continues to do so.
I don't see anyone complaining about the red light district on the corner of rt.37 and 149 "CVS" I don't like red but who cares.Don't see complaints about about the ugly oversized yellow arch M at mcdonalds,.I have yet to see all you people that complain about swain blue,go offer to buy and repaint. Those buildings could be empty,and even though you people dont like it,he is here to stay ,get over it.I don't believe he tells you what color to paint your house so that he likes it does he?there are so many other things in life to worry about besides the color of the buildings.Bet you people complain about the color of a persons skin too. Thought you might also like to know I seen folks frommichigan shopping and BUYING in his store,and they later purchased gas in town.
I understand where the person is coming from that commented about the appearance of the Swain's store front. I am not ridiculing the Swains, but that color does not look professional and does look cheap. A darker more subdued color would look more professional. Again, I am not ridiculing the Swains. I have shopped in their store. Any business that brings revenue in any town is an asset.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
derik short (Sep '13) 26 min Bobby 5
Ol toothless 55 min Jd bistro 10
Theresa Hargett (Dec '13) 1 hr Sheesus Christ 41
Kevin kay is a theif 1 hr Sheesus Christ 6
Junior Hillis 6 hr Lone Wolf 1993 1
Bobby Staley Mon girlwhoknows 2
Kimmy an Cory Jul 17 .. 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance