edd

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

is the college still open? any sports teams? why did the city give them free money??
Concerned tax paper

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Why does our mayor feel the need to give this want to be collage our tax dollars?Maybe we should look at helping businesses in our town that collect sales tax dollars and maybe will not lose anymore furniture stores .
hmmm

Benton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Concerned tax paper wrote:
Why does our mayor feel the need to give this want to be collage our tax dollars?Maybe we should look at helping businesses in our town that collect sales tax dollars and maybe will not lose anymore furniture stores .
why are you on here asking? Go ask the mayor if you are so concerned.Starting crap,thats why you are on here,another keyboard jockey.
mmmhmmm

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you on here asking? Go ask the mayor if you are so concerned.Starting crap,thats why you are on here,another keyboard jockey.
Takes one to know one...
And to hell with "for profit Christian. Volleges" Jas there rber been a bigher contradiction in terms?
Concerned Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

What's going on with the College? Are You guys receptive to the athletes coming to your town?
vernell

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

If you people would come to the city council meetings , you would know what's going on with this town . Go there, listen, ask queastions , make a difference !!!! They have city council meetings on the second tue and the last tue of every month at the city hall building !!!! You just missed one 2 days ago !!!!
hmmm

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

vernell wrote:
If you people would come to the city council meetings , you would know what's going on with this town . Go there, listen, ask queastions , make a difference !!!! They have city council meetings on the second tue and the last tue of every month at the city hall building !!!! You just missed one 2 days ago !!!!
did you attend that circus preview?
vernell

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>did you attend that circus preview?
Did you attend ? If you didn't then you don't know went on . The more people attend it will get better results !!
Realist

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

Meetings are set up where the public can only talk at the end . The counsel has already voted and they do not care what the public thinks.When opposing questions are asked they reply For the good of west frankfort.Research the trustees of this collage.MIke Simpson,Mike Riva,ect.I have attended many meetings over the years,It does not make any difference.
Pensioner

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

may be Off Topic but didn't want to start a new thread - what is the Morthland enrollment. And if you could break it down as to total school enrollment and incoming freshmen for this year.
thanks
Taxpayer

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

First day is 8-20-13
My guess is 24 students.
Harley

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

3 students,Mickey,Donald and Goofy
curious

Henderson, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Harley, let me guess, you're the student body President - right.
Mickey

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

There must be some students,A few creditors have received payments.Sure am tired of my tax dollars being thrown away.
vernell

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Hello to everyone that has posted on this thread. Why doesn't everyone just show some support for the college idea , here in west Frankfort . Instead of bitching so much , a little bit of support would probably do some good for this town . We don't have much on education in this town anyway . Everything is all about sports , and before Someone pops up , and makes a comment about that I do not know what I'm talking about . I've seen a lot in this town , I was born in this town and live here all my life . Just try and let this town have a little bit of something , show some support !!
Redbird Fan

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

vernell wrote:
Hello to everyone that has posted on this thread. Why doesn't everyone just show some support for the college idea , here in west Frankfort . Instead of bitching so much , a little bit of support would probably do some good for this town . We don't have much on education in this town anyway . Everything is all about sports , and before Someone pops up , and makes a comment about that I do not know what I'm talking about . I've seen a lot in this town , I was born in this town and live here all my life . Just try and let this town have a little bit of something , show some support !!
This college is about sports---hello baseball team
crazy

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

And you guys are all crazy
mee

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2013

Good

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Men that abuse woman 7 min ?? 13
WF Football 3 hr whoaa nelly 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr truth 48,894
meth whos got it 6 hr tabby 8
looking for Rick Long (Aug '13) 6 hr Yes 13
Snobby judgmental one minded people re: WHAT'S ... 7 hr Simon 11
Police reports: Lake in the Hills, Cary, Lakemo... (Mar '08) 10 hr No One special 49
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••