best place for tattoos
Red bird fan

Marion, IL

#23 Jan 3, 2013
LA ink ask for that woman called kat she looks like a walkin billboard.Cute face though.
Ron

United States

#24 Jan 3, 2013
Tuff luck the rest is garbage.
Abc

Highlandville, MO

#25 Jan 13, 2013
Dillinger
Tattoo Queen

Herrin, IL

#26 Jan 13, 2013
Darkside in Herrin is awesome!!! Billy has been doing tattoos for close to 20 years I think, I've had 6 of my 8 tats done there and I'm very satisfied. They hold their color very well.
lmao

Saint Louis, MO

#27 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry for you "tattoo queen" but Darkside is a joke! Bill needs to hang it up and let the real artists tattoo.
say no to Dillingers

Sesser, IL

#28 Jan 16, 2013
Dillingers will screw you... He had a guy in there doing ink and fired him... When we called to get our touch up he never showed for our appointment went through this twice man what an owner... Sure seems like he doesn't care about his business! Tuff Luck is on the high side but their work is excellent!
you know

Ballwin, MO

#29 Jan 18, 2013
Someone wrote:
All trashy places run by trashy people catering to trashy customers
if it bothers you so bad then move to a different country where people have no freedom. Maybe you'll be more at home with your narrow minded way of thinking...... Douchebag
Inked boii

Marion, IL

#30 May 16, 2015
Murphys House of Tattoos in West Frankfort. They do legit work there man.
bigdickdaddy

Herrin, IL

#31 May 16, 2015
Bomber Crew in Carbonale hands down
do know

Herrin, IL

#32 May 17, 2015
Murphys house of tattoo. Great tats & good haircuts for the guys. Nice place. Nice ppl.
inked

Chatham, IL

#33 May 18, 2015
Rend city on the square in Benton!
vernell

United States

#34 May 18, 2015
Dark side did mine , it was 12 years ago , still looks like they had done it last week . No problems what so ever , great tattoo artist . And he even done it freehand, I described what I wanted , and it was exactly what I described.
Hmmm

Kansas City, KS

#35 May 18, 2015
I had my done recently in Centralia Anderson work
Woke up

Saint Louis, MO

#36 May 19, 2015
Only retarted people, remember they are laughing at you and not with you.
Glad your gone

Kansas City, KS

#37 May 19, 2015
Bearded lady in mt Vernon did all mine! Very pleased :)
up up

Ballwin, MO

#38 May 19, 2015
tattoos suck!
dontdoit

Maryland Heights, MO

#39 May 19, 2015
Job. Stoppers.
Tats

Fairview Heights, IL

#41 Sep 10, 2015
MURPHYS HOUSE of TATTOOS in West Frankfort. Jordan has some great work. He knows what's up.
Fatbob

Wellington, MO

#42 Sep 11, 2015
Dark side Billy does good work. I've had tons of ink most by him. Holds up great. Gonna take my Ol'lady Hellkat up there soon an get her some work done. Some don't like Bill because he's a strait shooter, and that offends the delicate nature of some folks. I think he's a hoot!
curious

United States

#43 Sep 11, 2015
Fatbob wrote:
Dark side Billy does good work. I've had tons of ink most by him. Holds up great. Gonna take my Ol'lady Hellkat up there soon an get her some work done. Some don't like Bill because he's a strait shooter, and that offends the delicate nature of some folks. I think he's a hoot!
In the flesh tatoos by Jeremy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midget in christopher 9 hr Curious 1
Poor poor Kimmy Wed jaa 155
Mikaela ingersoll Wed She-a-pos 1
Tony Granfeldt Tue for real 3
Review: New Dollar General Jun 27 Nice 2
Mindy Vanfossan Jun 24 Yes 7
Aylssa Bonstell Jun 17 Give it up 5

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance