Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Jan 29, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Decatur, IL

#1 Nov 19, 2010
How does everyone feel about the influx of Mexicans in Christopher. There have been stabbings in Benton and I don't want to see that stuff here.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2010
i dont see where as its the "mexicans". i realize some of them have caused some problems, but to judge all of them based on the actions of a few isnt fair. i hate how ppl say things like "damn mexicans, i wish they would go back where they came from". its not right to judge ppl just because their orientation or nationality is different from your own... im not tryin to single anyone out or say that you are being racist or anything of that nature, just simply speaking my mind... my uncle works with several mexicans, and i have met them all, and can honestly say that those i have met are some of the nicest ppl i have ever had the chance to interact with...
jelleybean

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 19, 2010
trash comes in all colors and nationalities...
csa

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2010
as long as they speak english and are not here illegal.
jelleybean

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Nov 20, 2010
csa wrote:
as long as they speak english and are not here illegal.
what are you saying..its ok to be trash as long as you were born and raised here in the U.S. and speak English...that sure makes no difffernce to me
csa

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2010
nope if they went through the process of becoming a citizen and learn to speak english. then i have no problem. if not ship them back.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 21, 2010
They are some of the hardest working people I have ever met.
csa

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2010
hard workers or not if they are illegal then time to go.
FranklinCounty

Memphis, TN

#9 Jan 29, 2011
Ill say this much... 20 years ago we didn't have this problem esay... They went home before the street lights came on and that's how we liked it...
jesters my daddy

United States

#10 Jan 29, 2011
Now Now. Some of the best people I know are mexican. My gardener and my Maid.
Hoorayy for beaners

Cape Girardeau, MO

#11 Jan 31, 2011
Concerned Citizen wrote:
How does everyone feel about the influx of Mexicans in Christopher. There have been stabbings in Benton and I don't want to see that stuff here.
I think thats what Franklin co needs and I would love to see that stuff don't care who's doin the stabbin it should by all rights be whitetrash on whitetrash crime though
Whats Worse

Decatur, IL

#12 Feb 3, 2011
Mexicans or White Trash ?? I don't see many Mexicans, but I do see a lot of White Trash !!! Even rich white trash that are worse !!!! You know the ones with the new cars and big houses that we pay !!!!
Trip em up

West Lafayette, IN

#13 Feb 4, 2011
where can i get one of these mexicans that work hard? I need alot of yard work done and dont have alot of money.
BET

De Soto, IL

#15 Mar 8, 2012
Oh hell no, f
ck the bean bags,
wipeout

Enfield, IL

#16 Mar 8, 2012
i know people that are not mexicans that are way worse
smile

Enfield, IL

#17 Mar 9, 2012
Are you people insane? There are hispanic people who are Americans, who have served in the military. Are we back in the civil rights era? I have had hispanic people live by me and were good neighbors. Unfortunately like white and black people there are a few bad apples wherever you go. If you really want to know the truth, it is the gangs and they are around here, if you would just open your eyes. As much as we don't want them, neither do the parents of any race want it for their children. Focus on the graffite, the colors, legs rolled up, hats to what side, check out tattoos they are a giveaway look up things on the internet for the signs. Makesure your own kids are not involved . Find out if your neighborhood is clean. Times are changing and it is time people wake up and look around them to actually see what is going on. Wake up!
Legion

Benton, IL

#19 Mar 13, 2012
its not "mexicans", its people in general. unfortunatly there are people who live up to every stereotype of their ethnic or hometown background. the only reason people say "this race has this problems" is because they associated with bad people of that race at first. i used to not like mexicans at all, but i met really good ppl who were mexican. its just every people has theit failures. i see a black guy lookin "gangsta and causing trouble" i dont say all blacks do that, i just say "thats one jackass ruining life for everybody in one way or another:

Since: Sep 12

Mexico, Mexico

#21 Sep 9, 2012
csa wrote:
hard workers or not if they are illegal then time to go.
Easy for you to say, since you were born in the US and have it easy.
My opinion

Cassatt, SC

#22 Sep 9, 2012
I dont think because someone was born in the US, they have it easy. Thats silly.
Thankful

Enfield, IL

#23 Sep 9, 2012
My opinion wrote:
I dont think because someone was born in the US, they have it easy. Thats silly.
Visit Juarez walk the alleys and streets. Many live in cargo crates. We are all very fortunate. We do, compared to some other countries even compared to the poor in the US. I walked many of those streets, when I came back home, I never have complained about what I have since, and that was in the 90's. It is very dangerous now for even their own people. That is not their fault. Just as the druggies i the US are not our fault. They are very hard workers, if given a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ryan harris confidential informant 25 min dontbedumbK 18
Who has all the meth in town 2 hr Dirty informants 29
Home Rule Vote November 4th 5 hr gomer 31
guys that like S&M 6 hr Never 21
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr B Hole 49,456
the Craigs 16 hr Hmmmm 2
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 23 hr Corrupt Democrats 1,908
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••