Chuck Wortman and his arrest thread?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Marion, IL

#42 Jan 18, 2013
that girl wrote:
i grew up around chuck i have never known anything but good from him and his family! please take in consideration of his boys that are fighting for our country!
I don't know this Wortman guy, but I do know the female involved very well. She leaves a path of destruction whenever she doesn't get her way. It started with her 1st husband and went on with every guy she's been with since. She tells the new one that the last ones beat her in an attempt to make them feel sorry for her. I don't know if her 'latest injury' was caused by this man, or what happened. She has a history of falsely accusing men of hitting and beating her.
Concerned

Marion, IL

#43 Jan 18, 2013
Jessica petro wrote:
<quoted text>
her hurting herself huh... Im so sure she would break her jaw just because chuck hurt emotionally..come on man get really!
Young lady, you and your mother tried to ruin a young mans life back in 2006!
MAKES YA THINK

Carterville, IL

#44 Jan 18, 2013
Chuck is a good man, and well respected in the community with many friends. Tracey however is a piece of work. She is always starting drama wherever she goes. Lets put some of her exs on the stand and see what they have to say!
Yep

Benton, IL

#45 Jan 18, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a younger version of her mother. Sad!
the ultimate one

Carbondale, IL

#46 Jan 18, 2013
Chuck can only beat on women.Like they say - F*** CHUCK!!!!!!!!!!
the kids mom

Jasper, AL

#47 Jan 20, 2013
that girl wrote:
i grew up around chuck i have never known anything but good from him and his family! please take in consideration of his boys that are fighting for our country!
TYSM VERY TOUCHING AND APPRECIATED!
the kids mom

Jasper, AL

#48 Jan 20, 2013
The path of destruction goes so far back it's not even funny,how can someone live with themselves doing this over and over and over again,and then teaching your child to do the same thing,teaching them to falsely accuse men of raping and beating them just to get attention based on lies...wow,my opinion is worthless to some but think,but i know the TRUTH WILL PREVAIL... their destruction has to stop!!!!MAY GOD HAVE MERCY!
question

Carbondale, IL

#49 Jan 20, 2013
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know this Wortman guy, but I do know the female involved very well. She leaves a path of destruction whenever she doesn't get her way. It started with her 1st husband and went on with every guy she's been with since. She tells the new one that the last ones beat her in an attempt to make them feel sorry for her. I don't know if her 'latest injury' was caused by this man, or what happened. She has a history of falsely accusing men of hitting and beating her.
I do not know either party here but I do have a question. Why was Mr. Wortman around this type of woman that everyone says has this type of history. I am sure if everyone else knew it so did he.
Concerned

Marion, IL

#50 Jan 20, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text> I do not know either party here but I do have a question. Why was Mr. Wortman around this type of woman that everyone says has this type of history. I am sure if everyone else knew it so did he.
I didn't know Mr. Wortman before he started dating her and I don't know him now. Trust me, if I had, I would have warned him. Tracey left Valier (which is the area I am from)and married a guy from WF (never heard anyone say WHO this guy was, except the poor guy didn't catch on to her ways until after he married her) and that marriage dissolved pretty fast. I hardly ever heard much more about her after that. She is not a person I would have ever dated, so I can't speak as a person who was ever involved with her. However, I do know guys who did and regretted it in the end. I would (and have) encourage those guys (who will remain nameless by me, because all have moved on to normal women & families) to speak up.
Truth always comes out

Chicago, IL

#51 Jan 21, 2013
For all parties involved in this twisted and sick life of this life sorry excuse for a woman you all will be announced with your lies and deceit. Such a small town, hard to keep anything secret no matter who you are. You along with every single person alive is not exempt from truth no matter how its brought out but rest assure it will be. Im usually not a believer of he said/she said crap but its hard to ignore hearing from past boyfriends, ex friends and people who know her the same repetative stories of her lies, cheating, manipulations, abuse and just straight up insanity. To falsely accuse a man of such a thing (regardless of his past which to my understanding has owned up to and made up for with parties involved) is just sickening. I know personally people who went to school, partied so on and so forth with her daughter who has brought to light some of the passed on insanity genes. Like mother like daughter. This mother and daughter pair should be on lifetime or the show snapped (without the killing part) to showcase their pyschoticness. I feel for the accused but not proven guilty man and his family. May the Wortman family soon have comfort and peace and to the Tracey and Jessica Petro tag team duo may you both feel the pain and suffering you have both caused and those involved with her lies and allowing her to continue to do may shame and embarrassment be easy for you once the true story comes out and may the huge slap in all of your faces of reality and truth be of justice and some satisfaction to the Wortman family.
TRUTH WILL SET HIM FREE

Carterville, IL

#52 Jan 22, 2013
Tracey is a liar. No doubt about that. It seems that it will all be proven and her reputation in this town will be proven. She and her daughter are nothing but TROUBLE!!!!! I persaonally feel sorry for Chuck and his family, he unfortuatley got drug into something that sadly is going to take its toll. I truly hope the truth comes out in this one.
wtf

Carbondale, IL

#53 Jan 22, 2013
TRUTH WILL SET HIM FREE wrote:
Tracey is a liar. No doubt about that. It seems that it will all be proven and her reputation in this town will be proven. She and her daughter are nothing but TROUBLE!!!!! I persaonally feel sorry for Chuck and his family, he unfortuatley got drug into something that sadly is going to take its toll. I truly hope the truth comes out in this one.
mr. macho didnt get drug into anything,he put himself there and knew full well what she was about,maybe he will think before he humps next time
lmao

Chicago, IL

#55 Jan 30, 2013
hey GIVE ME A BREAK you dipshit before you want to spit out bullshit and think you know it all how bout you get the time frames right. You are hilarious if you had any common sense its not hard to find out that her goofy ass was seen at a bar way before 3 am when you claim she was thrown out in the snow bloodied and battered lol and when she made the call to police was before 3 am people like you are amusing. You just sounded so ignorant with that but go on with your bad self and keep shit talking its funny. Thanks for the laughter.
no one wants chuck

Lawson, MO

#56 Feb 26, 2013
Chuck is a good-4-nothing POS drunk. He is always with crazy drunk chicks like himself. He is always drunk & usually beating on women. He needs prison & rehab. No class & a ton of drama..thats Chuck.
facepalm

Benton, IL

#57 Feb 27, 2013
Spencer wrote:
... In America all people are INNOCENT until proven guilty...
I think you mean in a court of law. I mean, in America people pretty much agree that OJ Simpson is guilty. In a court of law, he's not.
Prison Time

Carterville, IL

#58 Feb 27, 2013
He will pay the toll for this one! You can not continue to do this behavior without it catching up to you.
truth always comes out

Sesser, IL

#62 Mar 1, 2013
Will never understand this site! It's very sad to see people putting other people down. But that is life, I do know Chuck and Amy are very close. Why shouldn't they be. Her daughter is his niece. Chuck is a big family guy, always will be. Its very sad that the girl that has accused him of all of this won't tell the truth. I wish she would because the truth will always come out. If Chuck was such a bad guy them why is all his ex girlfriend's and ex wives still come around? They are all friends.
very sad

Sesser, IL

#63 Mar 1, 2013
This is so funny. Chuck and Amy are very close. What Sloans has got to do with it,I have no clue. Anyone that knows Amy knows that all she does is for her daughter Mercedes. Amy has a lot of health problems and to put someone down who has been sick with different sicknesses is beyond me. Mary Alice is very smart on what she does. Sloans has been in business for many years. Your post is NOT going to hurt her. You mist not even come to Sloans because there is not a teacher named Amy. I see her a lot if she is drinking every nite and popping pills. But wait she isn't a drunk. If you think Mary Alice would let that go on you are nuts.
Mom of not evil

Sesser, IL

#64 Mar 1, 2013
I am the mother of Amy, all that's NOT evil. This is so funny regarding Amy who has been ill half of her life. No one knows what she goes through to provide a happy and safe life for her daughter. Drugs alcohol do people really think she could navigate if she was taking and drinking all that was stated. I know who this is and illness is something a lot of families have to deal as YOU well know. As far as Chuck goes he and his family have been coming to our home since his children were in grade school. He and his children are still part of my family. I have never been on this sight! My daughter shared this information with me. I'm sorry you don't have enough in your life to keep you busy. This will be my last post I HOPE! Lol
Ohnoyouwont

Strongsville, OH

#65 Oct 24, 2016
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
They've done this to multiple men.. Drugs and abuse is Jessicas game.. she doesn't even care about her own children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drunks 15 hr Buzzkill 14
Rumor 17 hr Seymour skinner 2
Gentleman needs a home 23 hr Ralph 2
Dealer slugs Dec 15 Ashley 21
Brian pheasant (Nov '16) Dec 14 Neo 33
Where’s kiley Smith? Dec 7 Bam 7
Christopher dope heads n wh*res Dec 7 Grewuptogether 8

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance