Next Last
Question

Carterville, IL

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Where did it go?
Life

Mount Vernon, MO

#2 Jan 10, 2013
I would say his daughter had it taken down. She seemed very upset about the whole situation. I don't blame her....I wouldn't like everyone bashing my dad either. Even if he is a woman beater :(
Thegospel

Davenport, IA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I'm sure it will be replaced with more threads about the situation :/
Spencer

Tampa, FL

#5 Jan 10, 2013
This is his son. In America all people are INNOCENT until proven guilty. I know that my dad has a past as we all do. However, I ask you to please put your own father, brother, cousin, or son in this situation. Wouldn't you want fair treatment for them and for all of the evidence to come forward before he was assumed guilty by the public.
I also ask you is it not possible for a woman to make up a story of abuse or even to go as far as hurting her self to get back at a man that hurt her emotionally.
Thank you so much for your respect towards my family during this tough time.
INSIDER EDITION

Jasper, AL

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Spencer wrote:
This is his son. In America all people are INNOCENT until proven guilty. I know that my dad has a past as we all do. However, I ask you to please put your own father, brother, cousin, or son in this situation. Wouldn't you want fair treatment for them and for all of the evidence to come forward before he was assumed guilty by the public.
I also ask you is it not possible for a woman to make up a story of abuse or even to go as far as hurting her self to get back at a man that hurt her emotionally.
VERY WELL SAID,I THINK THAT BEFORE ANYONE SHOULD BE CONVICTED BY OTHERS,THEY SHOULD FIRST LOOK AT THERE OWN CONVICTIONS..AND OR OWN ACTIONS,THE JUDGE/JURY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!
Concerned

Hutchinson, KS

#7 Jan 11, 2013
INSIDER EDITION wrote:
<quoted text>VERY WELL SAID,I THINK THAT BEFORE ANYONE SHOULD BE CONVICTED BY OTHERS,THEY SHOULD FIRST LOOK AT THERE OWN CONVICTIONS..AND OR OWN ACTIONS,THE JUDGE/JURY ARE THERE FOR A REASON!
Well said Terri, now the bad thread was taken down, so let it go, quit responding to the negative.
Question

Carterville, IL

#8 Jan 11, 2013
WOW! Ya really think this his Girlfriend is capable of breaking her own jaw?? Come on folks, I mean the police and the judge would not have him stting on 50,000 bond if there was ANY question that he didnt punch her himself! Now he has a history of beating women, so it called a FELONY.
smh

Jasper, AL

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Question wrote:
WOW! Ya really think this his Girlfriend is capable of breaking her own jaw?? Come on folks, I mean the police and the judge would not have him stting on 50,000 bond if there was ANY question that he didnt punch her himself! Now he has a history of beating women, so it called a FELONY.
there is NO PROOF THAT IS WAS CHUCK at this point,you moron,why don't you shut the eff up already...the police have to do what they have to do even when it's based ON A LIE!!!!! AND AGAIN YOU you are the same lowlife pos that you accuse others of being!!!LMFAO!
Jerry

Albion, IN

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Maybe he didn't like what she cooked, he is always bragging on the delicious meals she cooks him on fb, maybe she finally burnt the meatloaf or pork chops and maybe she needed a "tuning" up!
Tarzan

Carterville, IL

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Spencer wrote:
Nice. I will stop being a sarcastic f**kstik (on this thread) because I was asked nicely. So much more persuasive than his gangsta wannabe sister. Well done.
NICE GUYS

Carterville, IL

#12 Jan 11, 2013
Nice guys dont beat up on women, REGARDLESS of what they cooked, said or did. He has been proven to have hit women in the past, and he sits in jail, hoping to be bailed out by the weekend so he can drown his sorrows in some alcohol! I do not believe that post was actually from his son. I think it was a desperate attempt by his ex to somehow redeam him.
concerned outsider

Jasper, AL

#13 Jan 11, 2013
Thank you to those of you that have chosen to stop with the negative posts...very much appreciated by his children and his Mother!!!
NICE GUYS

Carterville, IL

#14 Jan 11, 2013
concerned outsider wrote:
Thank you to those of you that have chosen to stop with the negative posts...very much appreciated by his children and his Mother!!!
And his EX!!!
LAW DOG

Carterville, IL

#15 Jan 11, 2013
A person convicted of a second or subsequent violation of this Section must be sentenced to a mandatory term of imprisonment of not less than 3 years and not more than 7 years or an extended term of imprisonment of not less than 7 years and not more than 14 years.
No way

Marion, IL

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Can anybody say who the supposed victim is?
Spencer

Tampa, FL

#17 Jan 11, 2013
This is really his son. I graduated from FCHS in 2001 and currently reside in Tampa, Fl. I served in the U.S.Air Force and deployed to Iraq. My brother is currently serving in the U.S. Army and is deployed to Afghanistan as we speak and doesn't need to find out about any of this until he makes it home safe.
So I am asking on behalf of myself and my brother two Combat Veterans who were raised by this so called "Monster" that everyone is vilifying. Pleas stop with all of the negative comments. Please allow him to have his day in court like everyone else in this country is afforded. I am in no way defending my father in this matter and if the truth comes out and he did do it then you will not hear another word on here from me.
Everyone else on here trying to defend dad please stop. I know who you are and you are only making things worse and giving people ammunition.
bobby carter

United States

#18 Jan 11, 2013
The lady who fell on the ice and broke her jaw is nuttier than squirrell turds. she gets in fights religously in the bars and is always starting drama.
No way

Marion, IL

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Who is it? Sticks
Spencer

Tampa, FL

#20 Jan 11, 2013
Her name is Tracy Slone Petro.
bobby carter

United States

#21 Jan 11, 2013
Obviously I'm not really sticks. Bobby doesn't even know his middle name, let alone the comprehension of the internet come on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug dealers 8 hr DominoEffect 2
Like to know 8 hr HearALLevilSeeAll... 10
Who is she? (Jun '16) 8 hr SHEknows 2
Poor poor Kimmy (Sep '16) 18 hr Weiser 10
Kimmy 18 hr Weiser 19
prettiest eyes in christopher (Feb '10) Sun Cory 48
Stephen Morris Jul 22 yes 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance