What do you say to someone when...
Shrewd dude

Belleville, IL

#123 May 12, 2013
Bet you I know who he is. He would be one of five men. Yip, i said 5 of them. look at his input-its all about him-ego trip because he thinks its him they want. they are All "older " men. What I mean by older is over 40. All 5 are at "a" bar a couple nights a week. All 5 are well-to-do so its not hard to hook up with young sluts with kids, thinking this might be their shoe in for an easy life of sitting on their big ass while spending sugar daddys $$$. and Each of the gentlemen (if that's what we should call them) have the same story. Each of them have their own bar. Sad sad sad drinking your life away picking up desperate single welfare momma pussie the rest of your life in the Benton bars.
really

Enfield, IL

#124 May 13, 2013
Don't know any man would want to do that anyways. I know wouldn't myself.Nothing against ppl who are on it as they aren't the lifers on it for no reason. But now a days 2 ppl need to pull in the $$$. And the ego trip men are exhausting...cause it is all about them and prove never to be faithful. That I have been through also
babygrl

Johnston City, IL

#125 May 13, 2013
Shrewd dude wrote:
Bet you I know who he is. He would be one of five men. Yip, i said 5 of them. look at his input-its all about him-ego trip because he thinks its him they want. they are All "older " men. What I mean by older is over 40. All 5 are at "a" bar a couple nights a week. All 5 are well-to-do so its not hard to hook up with young sluts with kids, thinking this might be their shoe in for an easy life of sitting on their big ass while spending sugar daddys $$$. and Each of the gentlemen (if that's what we should call them) have the same story. Each of them have their own bar. Sad sad sad drinking your life away picking up desperate single welfare momma pussie the rest of your life in the Benton bars.
I know at least 3 of the guys you are probably talking about!!:) One of their name IS mentioned up there ^^, close to 50 years old but I seriously don't think he is Blog. I think one of them is a wealthy 60 or 62 years old and famous for a small town!!:) and I think one used to hang at Donna's alot but I have not seen him there in a while. But he will be back!! He is probably the worst!!:)
Deaaaaaad giveaway

Belleville, IL

#126 May 13, 2013
Forby? Ha hah ha
babygrl

Johnston City, IL

#127 May 13, 2013
Great minds think alike!!:) But I still wonder now who Blog is. Give me a hint blog common and who would be the other two??:)
messages

United States

#128 May 13, 2013
No women wants a man with kids and their x wife always involved!!!!!!
Deaaaaaad giveaway

Belleville, IL

#129 May 13, 2013
Ladies,,, blog could be anyone. That's the point of topix. Voice your opinion anonymously. Cut the dude some slack for being honest with you. As a matter of fact take some advice from him. If u really want a guy, stop being a damn whore and be his friend and honest with him at all times. A guy might forget some of the honest things you tell. But we never forget a lie you tell.
Forgiving

Enfield, IL

#131 May 16, 2013
Blog..I wonder why this woman is still on your mind? Did she not want a relationship with you and that is why you cant get her out of your head? Or could it be your feelings for her where true and your timing with her was off? What was it about her you cant let go of..just curious. I do not know you, but I am in a similar situation with a man that sounds much like you. I try to figure out why he does what he does and trust me it is not about sex only. He will go 2 months without speaking to me and out of the blue makes contact. Then he re enters....we have this unspoken connection but because of his issues he cant commit. I care for him but I wont allow myself to get hurt by him again either. I would rather have his friendship than nothing.
my preacher would say

Johnston City, IL

#132 May 16, 2013
I think that woman would still be in his mind because she is connected to his spirit in some way. If he only loved his ex and looks at other attractive females as sex objects only, I doubt he ever seen this gal coming. He even said he got cold feet and he cant explain his feelings. His insecurities are honest when he says she deserves better because he probably cares enough to know he would give her a terribly dishonest life.
I am no expert but my brother is the same. I tell him one day you will live to regret the one woman you tossed aside for a temporary piece of ass.
Blog

Herrin, IL

#133 May 16, 2013
Forgiving I don't have all the answers but that preacher lady might. The only thing I can tell you is this.....the girl I can't stop thinking about and the girls I go out with are very different. I'm going to be honest, I want a young, good looking looks good in a bikini and a great ass. That's what I will date. This girl is a very conservative, intelligent, sweet, caring, older but very pretty but not smoking hot. She's ok but average. Ok, that's not appealing to me, if a guy wanted to wife up with a girl, she might be first in line, but i love lots and lots of women. BUT I DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND NOR A WIFE. You are getting strung along sweetheart. The only issue he has is he likes to play the game. I did it for years. This gal started out as a game but I felt bad treating her like the rest. She fkn hates me now. HATES ME. I hope this helps you.
i call bs

Johnston City, IL

#134 May 17, 2013
Blog wrote:
Forgiving I don't have all the answers but that preacher lady might. The only thing I can tell you is this.....the girl I can't stop thinking about and the girls I go out with are very different. I'm going to be honest, I want a young, good looking looks good in a bikini and a great ass. That's what I will date. This girl is a very conservative, intelligent, sweet, caring, older but very pretty but not smoking hot. She's ok but average. Ok, that's not appealing to me, if a guy wanted to wife up with a girl, she might be first in line, but i love lots and lots of women. BUT I DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND NOR A WIFE. You are getting strung along sweetheart. The only issue he has is he likes to play the game. I did it for years. This gal started out as a game but I felt bad treating her like the rest. She fkn hates me now. HATES ME. I hope this helps you.
Blog: you are a self centered, narcissist with an ego as big as my ass (and that's big). If you want the hot model then stay the hell away from the nice girls and stop playing games of the "O I cant get her off my mind" shit. The only reason you can't stop thinking about her is this. Obviously, the girls you date are all about themselves, hair, botox, fake tits the works, but couldnt give two shits about you. The only way they build your ego up is because you can say "I tapped that, yeah that was me, Im hot, she wants me" BULLSHIT, LMAO! Its all about them babe. Plain Jane only has one thing going for her, she puts you before her. You only like the poor woman because she listens to your boring shit about how hot & sexy and good in bed you are (or you think you are) Im going to take a stab in the dark and say I know who you are and you deserve every gutter slut with her lips on your dick and her hands in your wallet :) You are right about one thing..girl MOOOOVE on and get rid of that douchebag that is stringing you along
fine

Springfield, MO

#135 May 17, 2013
I did :)
I agree

Marion, IL

#136 May 17, 2013
i call bs wrote:
<quoted text>
Blog: you are a self centered, narcissist with an ego as big as my ass (and that's big). If you want the hot model then stay the hell away from the nice girls and stop playing games of the "O I cant get her off my mind" shit. The only reason you can't stop thinking about her is this. Obviously, the girls you date are all about themselves, hair, botox, fake tits the works, but couldnt give two shits about you. The only way they build your ego up is because you can say "I tapped that, yeah that was me, Im hot, she wants me" BULLSHIT, LMAO! Its all about them babe. Plain Jane only has one thing going for her, she puts you before her. You only like the poor woman because she listens to your boring shit about how hot & sexy and good in bed you are (or you think you are) Im going to take a stab in the dark and say I know who you are and you deserve every gutter slut with her lips on your dick and her hands in your wallet :) You are right about one thing..girl MOOOOVE on and get rid of that douchebag that is stringing you along
Amen! I love this & I agree!

"Forgiving" I've been in a similar situation. I hate it..
Cheers

Belleville, IL

#137 May 17, 2013
That's the most brilliant statement I have ever read here! Luv it! I been reading his shit daily and he makes me want to vomit. WELL DONE!! I think I know who he is or someone like him at least.
Same here

Herrin, IL

#138 May 17, 2013
I agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! I love this & I agree!
"Forgiving" I've been in a similar situation. I hate it..
Me too. It is hard to move on and when you know that nobody else will put up with his shit .we don't date I'm not his girlfriend but I do love him. Some days I wish he would just leave me alone and let me live my life But I just cannot say no to him
I agree

Marion, IL

#139 May 17, 2013
Same here. It's really hard to say no to someone you love & have a connection with. Takes a lot of willpower lol. It's better if he stays away even though that hurts too. I hate feeling confused.
know who u r

Johnston City, IL

#140 May 22, 2013
Blog wrote:
Forgiving I don't have all the answers but that preacher lady might. The only thing I can tell you is this.....the girl I can't stop thinking about and the girls I go out with are very different. I'm going to be honest, I want a young, good looking looks good in a bikini and a great ass. That's what I will date. This girl is a very conservative, intelligent, sweet, caring, older but very pretty but not smoking hot. She's ok but average. Ok, that's not appealing to me, if a guy wanted to wife up with a girl, she might be first in line, but i love lots and lots of women. BUT I DON'T WANT A GIRLFRIEND NOR A WIFE. You are getting strung along sweetheart. The only issue he has is he likes to play the game. I did it for years. This gal started out as a game but I felt bad treating her like the rest. She fkn hates me now. HATES ME. I hope this helps you.
Give up suckaaaaaaaa, you got no game and you are probably the old school, grey headed, no sock-loafer wearing, old has been, money tossin, drunk ass, douchebag that everyone loves to hate. Aint no decent chick got time for that. Aint no proper gal going to be your f**k buddy with your reputation. DEAL WITH IT
Hmmm

Saint Louis, MO

#141 May 26, 2013
so help out wrote:
LOL @ blessed. I agree, get some exercise and don't be doing to much ice cream eating!! My friend is beautiful, but in trouble because she is gaining in AGE more than anything waiting on this Di@k to come around which he is NEVER going to do because he has NEVER had a girlfriend. Just pulling those puppet strings right along as she follows behind.
Sounds like he's a queer

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#142 May 28, 2013
Usually they have to figure it out on their own sadly.
lit

Johnston City, IL

#143 May 28, 2013
They figure it out on their own but they still allow it to happen over and over and over until she has had enough and she's done. Then the guy is left to throw his hands in the air and say wait wait wait "I will be good" NOT HAPPENING

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Old people trying to be young 15 min hookup 18
Methhead 20 min I know 3
Attention Jeff Mendenhall 20 min jeff 15
hot bartenders in Benton 1 hr shotaholic 3
How women can just walk away from there children 1 hr Shut up kim 36
opinions of wf females Mon correction 1
Potsmoker Aug 30 Hellono 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages