Battery Trial Postponed

Battery Trial Postponed

There are 2 comments on the WJPF-AM Carterville story from Oct 27, 2012, titled Battery Trial Postponed. In it, WJPF-AM Carterville reports that:

A trial for a southern Illinois man accused of dousing his girlfriend with chemicals and setting her on fire has been pushed back into next year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJPF-AM Carterville.

Anny

Marshfield, MO

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I am christophers ex girlfriend i have dated him for 6 yrs and cant see him doing something like that on purpose. I also know tessa to their equally both at fault. I lrft chris only weeks before accident due to unfaithfulness with my suposed friend tessa. They both are addicted to drugs they were way over their heads. He had changed so much n was so dependent only caring for hisself. People like this.dont need just prison time they need Help rehabilitation. Their not criminals their addicts n putting them in prisons not helping there addiction sometimes makes them worse
oh ok

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2012
Again, he's not going to prison because he is on drugs, he doused her with chemicals and set her on fire. He's a criminal. He will probably get rehabilitation while in prison when he serves his time for setting his girlfriend on fire. I dont see the logicality in what you are trying to say other than you dated him for 6 years and dont think he did it on purpose. It didnt say anything about it being the 4th of July in the report, so it might be shocking, but he did it on purpose sweetie, drugs are not an excuse to try and murder somebody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shaw, Rains and Goins...Lawsuit is coming!!!!!! (Sep '14) 37 min Donny 29
Debbie Gibbs 53 min Just the facts mam 9
keep Mr. limp I got Mr. Rock hard 1 hr Back Door Lover 19
Heather bad news bartlett 3 hr Confused 11
Mindy Vanfossan 8 hr Yes 7
allan? (Sep '15) 9 hr urworstnightmare 4
Aylssa Bonstell 11 hr Oh do tell 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages