First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Chandler

Herrin, IL

#43 Nov 12, 2013
joedoe wrote:
<quoted text>Yea you better read the comments first ,More comments about the cry-babies cards by other people and not just me dumbaxx! Start your own post about any football team you want and you too will have the same kind of comments ! Dumbaxx!!!!!
Oh my.
Not everything is about you, Joe Duh. Check yourself, then apologize for you and your extreme stupidity. You have no argument, as several people have pointed out. We're just laughing at you now. I'll only start a football thread if you'll promise to post in it so we can all be entertained.
Please post again for more laughs.(Don't forget to judge your own posts with the bright lightbulb and checkmark.) Lol. Loser.
joedoe

Mount Vernon, IL

#44 Nov 12, 2013
Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my.
Not everything is about you, Joe Duh. Check yourself, then apologize for you and your extreme stupidity. You have no argument, as several people have pointed out. We're just laughing at you now. I'll only start a football thread if you'll promise to post in it so we can all be entertained.
Please post again for more laughs.(Don't forget to judge your own posts with the bright lightbulb and checkmark.) Lol. Loser.
I know it hurts you and the so call card fans ! But its called the truth .Tony La Russa is a drunk!!! Your over paid cry-baby beltran left the cry-babies cards. lol. The cry-babies cards lost to the world champions RED SOX !!!!
RedbirdNation

Du Quoin, IL

#45 Nov 12, 2013
joedoe wrote:
<quoted text>I know it hurts you and the so call card fans ! But its called the truth .Tony La Russa is a drunk!!! Your over paid cry-baby beltran left the cry-babies cards. lol. The cry-babies cards lost to the world champions RED SOX !!!!
JoeDipShit, it looks like your the only one crying. I understand that your mad that everyone makes more money than you. It's ok cup cake, we'll only laugh at you for a short time. Or at least until you star crying some more. Cause the Cardinal organization and the fans aren't crying over anything. You know since we were the best team in the National League this year.
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#46 Nov 13, 2013
RedbirdNation wrote:
<quoted text>
JoeDipShit, it looks like your the only one crying. I understand that your mad that everyone makes more money than you. It's ok cup cake, we'll only laugh at you for a short time. Or at least until you star crying some more. Cause the Cardinal organization and the fans aren't crying over anything. You know since we were the best team in the National League this year.
Dumbaxx, Said I'm the only one so called crying. lol. I guess post 3,5.12,14,17,19,23,30. are all made up dumbaxx. lol. Damn I'm talking to a millionaire that makes over paid cry-baby baseball money too. lmfao. Cardinals fans are crying lost the big cry-baby beltran, And now are stuck with a over priced jersey. lol .Just like they all cried when tony the drunk left the cards and when the cry-baby cards blew it by losing to the world champions RED SOX !!!
redbirdnationbab y

Sikeston, MO

#47 Nov 13, 2013
I want tony the drunk back. I want beltran back so I can ware my jersey again. ha ha
RedbirdNation

Du Quoin, IL

#48 Nov 13, 2013
joedoe wrote:
<quoted text>Dumbaxx, Said I'm the only one so called crying. lol. I guess post 3,5.12,14,17,19,23,30. are all made up dumbaxx. lol. Damn I'm talking to a millionaire that makes over paid cry-baby baseball money too. lmfao. Cardinals fans are crying lost the big cry-baby beltran, And now are stuck with a over priced jersey. lol .Just like they all cried when tony the drunk left the cards and when the cry-baby cards blew it by losing to the world champions RED SOX !!!
We'll thank what you want but a crackheads opinion from mt Vernon means nothing to me. The Cardinals will be just fine without Beltran. Go hit the pipe some more buddy.
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#49 Nov 13, 2013
RedbirdNation wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll thank what you want but a crackheads opinion from mt Vernon means nothing to me. The Cardinals will be just fine without Beltran. Go hit the pipe some more buddy.
Fact is tony is a drunk was caught being a drunk. lol. How's that cry baby beltran jersey feel now on you card fans lol. Cry baby cardinals fans can cry for the rally squirrel now. Because the card fans are all nuts! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
StoP Calling me! 12 min jay done 10
Fat f$&% in a camper by the high school 7 hr Hustlin donutz 4
Christopher cheaters Tue Parrot168 5
Dealer slugs Nov 20 Buzzkill 16
Demetria Patalano Nov 19 Hmmm 6
Poor Jason Burnett Nov 19 Jason 1
Meagan Bunton pregnant? Nov 18 jay done 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages