First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sportsnut0101

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Share your thoughts?
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#2 Oct 29, 2013
A bunch of cry baby's and their fans! If the cardinals moved 200 miles away from southern Illinois half of the fans around here would change. Its all about location ,location, location. You go up by springfield and a lot is pro cubs. You go south and its the cardinals!

Judged:

23

11

4

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#4 Oct 31, 2013
Its also when the cardinals are doing good the so called fans wear the hats and shirts. And Cardinals fans all post and talk all about them , as soon as they loose they make up excuses why they lost or some of them won't talk at all! You don't even have to talk about the cubs and the cardinals fans will bad mouth the cubs, just to try to make them look better! I'm not for either team. And yes I'm so glad its over and the cardinals did not win! Good wake up call for them!

Judged:

18

12

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
STLfan

Johnston City, IL

#6 Nov 2, 2013
The Cardinals are one of the best teams in the business. They are built well and with good people. The "so-called" fans you're talking about, are the bandwagon fans. Not all of us are like that, so don't act as such. The Cardinals are cry babies? Lol, that's a good one. The Cubs blame their lack of a World Series Championship in 105 years on a goat, and we're cry babies. And Cubs fans will mouth just the same. Don't act like the Cubs fans don't do anything, when as soon as the Cardinals lose a game, they jump and freak out on them, like they could actually do better. Good wake up call? The Cardinals are not a showy, flashy, big-headed team, unlike teams such as the Dodgers. Quit mouthing when you're obviously just mad your team isn't as good.

Judged:

14

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#7 Nov 3, 2013
STLfan wrote:
The Cardinals are one of the best teams in the business. They are built well and with good people. The "so-called" fans you're talking about, are the bandwagon fans. Not all of us are like that, so don't act as such. The Cardinals are cry babies? Lol, that's a good one. The Cubs blame their lack of a World Series Championship in 105 years on a goat, and we're cry babies. And Cubs fans will mouth just the same. Don't act like the Cubs fans don't do anything, when as soon as the Cardinals lose a game, they jump and freak out on them, like they could actually do better. Good wake up call? The Cardinals are not a showy, flashy, big-headed team, unlike teams such as the Dodgers. Quit mouthing when you're obviously just mad your team isn't as good.
Told you ,I'm not for the cards or the cubs. Or any team in the baseball league! And look where you are from southern Illinois . Let the cards move to Joplin.mo. And we will see how many so called card fans will go to their games around this area. Hell even the st.louis fans won't drive 4 hours to watch their own team! Its the same here no one will go up to Chicago to watch the cubs! And why don't you ever hear the cards crying about the reds, brewers, or the pirates? Its always the about the cubs! Again cardinals fans are cry babies!!!!!!
STLfan

Johnston City, IL

#8 Nov 3, 2013
The Cardinals and the Cubs are rivals, obviously both sides are going to talk more about the other. It's that way with any team, any sport. I go to as many games as I possibly can. I wouldn't care to go to Joplin to watch them. You have to realize that just because they're Cardinals fans, doesn't mean they have the money or opportunity to go to the games. You don't have to go to games to be a fan of the team. Like I said, quit acting like all of the fans are like that when obviously, they have nearly a full stadium every game. They don't "cry" about anyone? That's stupid. With the Brewers being less of a threat this year, talk was lower. Talk on Pirates was lower too. There will always be talk about the Reds ever since that fight. Don't act like the Cardinals fans are the only ones to talk about another team. Every single team and fanbase in the league does what you're only pinning on the Cardinals. Your argument is invalid since clearly, you're sickening biased. Think what you want. Statistics and championships prove Cardinals are one of the best teams in the game, and that's something you can't take away from them.

Judged:

18

13

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#9 Nov 3, 2013
STLfan wrote:
The Cardinals and the Cubs are rivals, obviously both sides are going to talk more about the other. It's that way with any team, any sport. I go to as many games as I possibly can. I wouldn't care to go to Joplin to watch them. You have to realize that just because they're Cardinals fans, doesn't mean they have the money or opportunity to go to the games. You don't have to go to games to be a fan of the team. Like I said, quit acting like all of the fans are like that when obviously, they have nearly a full stadium every game. They don't "cry" about anyone? That's stupid. With the Brewers being less of a threat this year, talk was lower. Talk on Pirates was lower too. There will always be talk about the Reds ever since that fight. Don't act like the Cardinals fans are the only ones to talk about another team. Every single team and fanbase in the league does what you're only pinning on the Cardinals. Your argument is invalid since clearly, you're sickening biased. Think what you want. Statistics and championships prove Cardinals are one of the best teams in the game, and that's something you can't take away from them.
Yea we all know you and the so called cardinals fan will not drive that far .That is a fact! Cardinals so called fans always talk more about the cubs than any other team. Not just because the brewers did not do so good this year .lol. cardinals are not the best team ,the Yankees are! And so glad the cardinals blew it again and lost ,Good wake up call.lol
STLfan

Johnston City, IL

#10 Nov 3, 2013
Lol you don't even know who I am, therefore you don't know if I will drive that far or not. In fact, I do. I go to at least 5 games a year, schedule and money permitting. That is a fact. Obviously you don't know "facts" from your own idiocy. With a rivalry, the teams are always going to talk about each other more than any other. EVERY SINGLE TEAM DOES IT. And ha, the Yankees are the best team? Yeah, right. At least the Cardinals could get to the World Series. You're obviously "not for any team in the baseball league", except for the fact that you'll jump on the Cardinals for absolutely no reason, and you say the Yankees are the best team. LOL your logic is great. I have no idea why I'm wasting my time on someone who's so biased and idiotic they don't know the difference between good and bad.

Judged:

14

12

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#11 Nov 4, 2013
STLfan wrote:
Lol you don't even know who I am, therefore you don't know if I will drive that far or not. In fact, I do. I go to at least 5 games a year, schedule and money permitting. That is a fact. Obviously you don't know "facts" from your own idiocy. With a rivalry, the teams are always going to talk about each other more than any other. EVERY SINGLE TEAM DOES IT. And ha, the Yankees are the best team? Yeah, right. At least the Cardinals could get to the World Series. You're obviously "not for any team in the baseball league", except for the fact that you'll jump on the Cardinals for absolutely no reason, and you say the Yankees are the best team. LOL your logic is great. I have no idea why I'm wasting my time on someone who's so biased and idiotic they don't know the difference between good and bad.
You even said in your own words.(I wouldn't care to go to Joplin to watch them)Now you are saying you would go and drive that far.Bullsh1t ! If the cardinals moved to joplin you and all the other so called cardinals fans around here would not drive a total of 8 hours , to watch a game for 2 hours .lol. Again its all about location, location, location! Yankees are the best team in the league. 27 series won,40 series played. cardinals 11 series won 19 series played. And the best is the American league 62 victories .Better get your stats right ! Again I told you now I'm not a fan of any team! Yea the cardinals went to the world series ,and blew it, So glad they lost again!!!!!
Kensanders

Sikeston, MO

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Cardinals Fans. lmao. Just like all the love they give now to Albert Pujols and Mark McGwire.
STLfan

Johnston City, IL

#13 Nov 7, 2013
"I wouldn't care to go to Joplin to watch them" means that I don't care if they're in Joplin or St. Louis, I would still go see them! You need to learn common english. You're so hypocritical it's hilarious. If you weren't for any team, you wouldn't be jumping on the Cardinals and shoving the Yankees down my throat. Pick a side, and stick to it. I know the stats. But the Yankees are hateful and arrogant. "Stats" doesn't determine if you like a team, so don't act like I or anyone else have to like a team because of it.
Cubs Rule

Saint Louis, MO

#14 Nov 7, 2013
Cardinal Fans are punks! Just like their daddies
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#15 Nov 7, 2013
STLfan wrote:
"I wouldn't care to go to Joplin to watch them" means that I don't care if they're in Joplin or St. Louis, I would still go see them! You need to learn common english. You're so hypocritical it's hilarious. If you weren't for any team, you wouldn't be jumping on the Cardinals and shoving the Yankees down my throat. Pick a side, and stick to it. I know the stats. But the Yankees are hateful and arrogant. "Stats" doesn't determine if you like a team, so don't act like I or anyone else have to like a team because of it.
Bullsh1t would go to Joplin to watch them, If they moved their! Better have $ 550.00 to $1000.00 to watch 1 game. This post is about the Cardinals, You dumbaxx .lol. Not going to pick a side they are all over paid cry babies ! Again so glad the cards blew it again and lost Lol.!!!
STLfan

Eureka, IL

#16 Nov 8, 2013
Obviously this post is about the Cardinals. NOWHERE did it say it was a post mouthing the Cardinals. And, "Not going to pick a side they are all over paid cry babies", obviously, you're picking the side against the Cardinals. Might as well just admit to it lol. There is no reason for you to say they're cry babies, when they are one of the most respectful teams in the sport. Go get some knowledge before you come and "not pick a side" again. Lol you're a joke.
Dead Birds

Herrin, IL

#17 Nov 8, 2013
The Cardinals have the biggest bunch of cry baby fans in the whole world. They can blame a loss on so many things. They will never admit defeat and cry when they get "cheated" . I guess they get that from watching LaRussa cry about it for years. Cards fans think they walk on water and are so blessed and prosper in life. They constantly ridicule other teams fans for things they do themselves.
STLfan

Eureka, IL

#18 Nov 8, 2013
If you would look on the inside instead of the out, you would know the Cardinals do take responsibility. There's usually a few guys who take credit for a loss, regardless of what happened or who it was. They don't get knocked off a high horse because they aren't on one. They don't act like they're better than anyone else; they don't have to. You think the Cardinals are the only ones to blame a loss on something? Obviously something is to blame, obviously in a loss situation, it's going to be conversed about. If by your "cheated" comment you are referring to the little vaseline incident, obviously if someone seems to be abusing the game in any way, there will be someone to mention it. It would be the same with any team. Whether or not the pitcher did use it, it's unfair and against the rules, and by ignoring it just to avoid people calling them "cry babies", they're disrespecting the game. You have zero evidence to your "cry baby" defense. And they always admit defeat. They also show appreciation and dedication to their fans, something that can't be said for all teams. It's funny how you people say "oh the Cards/fans do this" like every other team and fanbase in the game doesn't. Everyone ridicules everyone. Whether it's right or not, everyone does it. Don't just blame the Cardinals or their fans. This is ridiculous. Maybe if you weren't so biased you could see truth and reason.
Dead Birds

Saint Louis, MO

#19 Nov 9, 2013
STLfan wrote:
If you would look on the inside instead of the out, you would know the Cardinals do take responsibility. There's usually a few guys who take credit for a loss, regardless of what happened or who it was. They don't get knocked off a high horse because they aren't on one. They don't act like they're better than anyone else; they don't have to. You think the Cardinals are the only ones to blame a loss on something? Obviously something is to blame, obviously in a loss situation, it's going to be conversed about. If by your "cheated" comment you are referring to the little vaseline incident, obviously if someone seems to be abusing the game in any way, there will be someone to mention it. It would be the same with any team. Whether or not the pitcher did use it, it's unfair and against the rules, and by ignoring it just to avoid people calling them "cry babies", they're disrespecting the game. You have zero evidence to your "cry baby" defense. And they always admit defeat. They also show appreciation and dedication to their fans, something that can't be said for all teams. It's funny how you people say "oh the Cards/fans do this" like every other team and fanbase in the game doesn't. Everyone ridicules everyone. Whether it's right or not, everyone does it. Don't just blame the Cardinals or their fans. This is ridiculous. Maybe if you weren't so biased you could see truth and reason.
Remember when LaRussa blamed the opposing teams fans when they lost a few years back? I think it was in Milwaukee. He also blamed another teams stadium once. Not to mention all the bad calls he complained about.
joedoe

Sikeston, MO

#20 Nov 9, 2013
That's because the low,life LaRussa was a drunk! So glad the cards lost. Lol And the red sox beat them. lol!
STLfan

Sesser, IL

#21 Nov 9, 2013
Lol, you can say what you want, but he's one of the best ever MLB managers. Think I'm wrong? Look it up. 3rd in MLB history in victories, 3x World Champion, 4x Manager of the Year, and he's now in a high-ranking position in the commissioner's office. Clearly they thought he did something right. Your opinion is obviously flawed and invalid.
joedoe

Mount Vernon, IL

#22 Nov 10, 2013
STLfan wrote:
Lol, you can say what you want, but he's one of the best ever MLB managers. Think I'm wrong? Look it up. 3rd in MLB history in victories, 3x World Champion, 4x Manager of the Year, and he's now in a high-ranking position in the commissioner's office. Clearly they thought he did something right. Your opinion is obviously flawed and invalid.
Yea right 3rd place. lol . NOT 1ST , NOT 2 ND ! lol. And he was a drunk! Again the cards blew it and lost again. lol. So glad. lol RED SOX WON !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dope users 1 hr true 8
Beautiful dark hair woman 2 hr lmao 7
Christopher fire department 6 hr Tax payer 12
Topix 8 hr Yessheis 6
That tattooed trash Alicia Garner and her salt ... 9 hr Jeseeka 7
Brian pheasant Fri Jeff 15
Why is our town sign sitting crooked? Fri Haley wampler 12

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages