Serious

Carterville, IL

#1 May 1, 2013
Believe.
coreena

Los Angeles, CA

#2 May 1, 2013
i believe and God bless whoever posted this.
Legion

Equality, IL

#3 May 2, 2013
The world is deverly deplinished of our resources. Criminals still have their way. My sister's rapist is a free man.
God sure does have a messed up plan
Serious

Carterville, IL

#4 May 5, 2013
Satan is having a field day currently....stop blaming God, it's Satan's course of action.
yup

Los Angeles, CA

#5 May 5, 2013
exactly right!
karngur

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 May 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ok what do you expect?
Legion

Equality, IL

#7 May 6, 2013
But if god was so powerful he could stop Satan with a snap of the finger right? And he doesn't knowing many people in this world would rather shorten their lives than continue on another day.

Or maybe this is all one messed up fairy tale.
It could be God is sick in the head.

Who knows?
Not you
Not I
Not anybody
CitiSin

West Frankfort, IL

#8 May 6, 2013
Yeah, God could right alot of things with the snap of His finger. But that would negate that whole "free will" deal. It is the person that makes the choices. God is there to help see us through, not get us through. But we still have to ask for the help.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 May 6, 2013
God will not do for man what man can do for himself.
got to believe

Saint Louis, MO

#10 May 6, 2013
Serious wrote:
Satan is having a field day currently....stop blaming God, it's Satan's course of action.
I've got to believe then that must be Satan's work at SCNC through the actions of a few pretending to be good Christians when all they do is lie & plot & hurt others. Don't they know good always prevails over evil in the end? Karma is a b____!
very happy

Herrin, IL

#11 May 8, 2013
CitiSin wrote:
Yeah, God could right alot of things with the snap of His finger. But that would negate that whole "free will" deal. It is the person that makes the choices. God is there to help see us through, not get us through. But we still have to ask for the help.
I have been to church my whole life and just all I have been told never had made much sense till I just now read this and it feels like to a degree I just had a breakthrough with ALOT of different things. I am very happy right now. Whoever posted this post thank you!
zeroburn

United States

#12 May 8, 2013
Every created thing of bean of being created must fall short of infinite perfection. It is bound to be a mixture of perfection and lack of perfection. Our world has good features and bad. We should thank God for the good and leave to God without any complaints the fact that imperfection exists. That is better than forgetting the good and spending ones life complaining that we do not possess still greater immunities from trials and difficulties. This life is not all for us. A perfect destiny awaits us after our probation in this world.
Bless you

United States

#13 May 8, 2013
God Bless you n were glad u had a breakthrough "very happy" the bad n the world goes along hand n hand w temptation & sin. true purity is after this mess but u gotta have faith. u cannot be look warm!
in the know

Olathe, KS

#14 Mar 8, 2014
Legion wrote:
The world is deverly deplinished of our resources. Criminals still have their way. My sister's rapist is a free man.
God sure does have a messed up plan
god is good. cops r not, sorry
Really

Tampa, FL

#15 Mar 8, 2014
True in the know.
say...whaaaa?

Herrin, IL

#16 Mar 8, 2014
I believe true purity and salvation is in proper grammar and spelling. By the look of this thread, you're all in trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john Mize 1 hr Geez 25
benton football 3 hr mikeyp 1
Shaw, Rains and Goins...Lawsuit is coming!!!!!! 3 hr Mom 20
Morthland College - what's the point? 3 hr Be Informed 22
Eric S. 4 hr Alexis 2
searching for Randy Appino 4 hr Alexis 3
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr what a loser 4,017
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••