Elkville Man Arrested on Sex Charges

Elkville Man Arrested on Sex Charges

There are 15 comments on the Magic 95.1 story from Feb 24, 2009, titled Elkville Man Arrested on Sex Charges. In it, Magic 95.1 reports that:

The Illinois State Police arrested 30-year-old Christopher B. Davis of Elkville, Illinois, on charges of criminal sexual assault.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Magic 95.1.

Monica

Chicago, IL

#1 Feb 26, 2009
Not Impressive at all, the teacher student relationship thing is going way too far, this is evil,in order to be a teacher one should have to under mental eval before working closely with our children,I am repulsed by this immoral act,to take such a pure and innocent thing from a child. I have no words to describe it. The trust that a child had for a mentor ..sick....just plain sick
Ash

Carterville, IL

#2 Mar 5, 2009
How can you judge him when you don't even know the charges. all you know from this story is he was arrested for a GENERAL charge. If he was female would we even be having this conversation. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of god. The idea that you have the right to judge a persons moral standards on 3 sentences is sick. Good people have lapses in judgment. If your going to cast stones you better make sure your Hands are clean.
David

Killeen, TX

#3 May 7, 2009
Anyone ever bother to consider that he may, in fact, be innocent of the charges? What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
were

United States

#4 May 11, 2009
jasd
were

United States

#5 May 11, 2009
num 2
Anonymous

Fishers, IN

#6 May 11, 2009
The TRUTH shall set you free. God knows and sees all things, so for us to worry about whether he is innocent or guilty is really very pointless. God will be the judge and KNOWS the truth in all things. He will not be lied to and cannot be manipulated.
Ross daniels

United States

#7 Jun 4, 2009
Yep The truth came out and he is a life time sex offender
Valerie

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2009
I see there was lashing out on this subject yes ppl make mistakes. But darling,when good people have lapses in judgment it changes who they are. It changes their lives and others around them. Judgment? Whatever!! You just need to get used to this person and the new status he earned for himself in the world when he gave into tempatation.He can seek redemption and forgiveness but the world as he knew it will be hard with that over his head.
unknown

Equality, IL

#9 Aug 6, 2009
He was found not guilty, but I guess you won't hear that in the news.
Insider

United States

#10 Aug 6, 2009
Being found not guilty by our less than failproof legal system does not make one innocent.
again

Equality, IL

#11 Aug 6, 2009
It is all we will get in this world. The news should really report the whole story, not just the parts that ruin lives. No one is interested in the truth, they just want a juicy story even if it is not true.
Insider

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2009
If the whole story was reported then there would be outrage by citizens of the local community at the "not guilty" verdict. There has already been overwhelming disgust by many local judges and attorneys.
again

Equality, IL

#13 Aug 7, 2009
I doubt it, "insider" from Ohio.
Fact Is

Equality, IL

#14 Aug 7, 2009
Why wasn't the "whole story" reported or brought up in trial? The media would've eaten it up.
Palaise de Justice

Murphysboro, IL

#16 Jul 8, 2013
It is quite simple....verdict or not, all one need do is pay a visit to Jackson County Courthouse and read the court transcripts. But I would advise Caution. Only do this if you would like the REAL truth. Some supporters may be quite Shocked at what they discover. Prepare yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin hicks 2 hr Wonderer 1
City limits bar 3 hr Not a fan they suck 24
Cassandra digby in town 4 hr Lucky charm 2
K. Spears 4 hr Youreaprostitute 12
Fitzpatricks-The REAL truth 5 hr Harley 5
Sara Wilce 7 hr Yes sir 3
Johny Lane Con artist tree trimer 9 hr justme 16

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance