what is wrong with the bchs football ...

what is wrong with the bchs football team?

Posted in the Christopher Forum

thatguy

Du Quoin, IL

#1 Sep 22, 2013
What is going on with them?
blizzard rule

Enfield, IL

#2 Sep 23, 2013
Injuries?
Duh

Mount Vernon, IL

#4 Sep 24, 2013
Theyre busy drinking and doing drugs instead of getting better at football.
sierra fisher

Columbia, MO

#5 Sep 24, 2013
uhh nothing is wrong with them so jump off.. and no its not drugs and drinking.. talk to them and find out.
fan of the game

United States

#6 Sep 24, 2013
Blame it on the cheerleaders or the band.

Injuries: Buntin, Higgins, Dorchinez play pretty big roles. They are ALL injured. Let's see what happens the rest of the year before we stick a fork in 'em.
fan

Pinckneyville, IL

#7 Sep 24, 2013
Its because they have bad ass sophomores playing everywhere but they arent used to the speed of the game but in about a year or 2 there will be a state bound team and i have full confidence in them to do it just give it time!
ranger

Enfield, IL

#8 Sep 25, 2013
Heard buntin was playing. Is he playing???
my two sense

Herrin, IL

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Quit picking on them they are just kids.
Confused

Marion, IL

#10 Sep 25, 2013
Heard he is playing but can't throw,can only run.makes the team one dimensional
guy

Tampa, FL

#11 Sep 25, 2013
Nothing is wrong they are all pansies as usuall
Bchsfootballfan

Marion, IL

#12 Sep 25, 2013
There is nothing 'wrong' with these boys, just having an off start to the year. It doesn't help with some of their best players being hurt and some of the replacements for the hurt players just not having enough experience yet. It also doesn't help when we have fans like most of you people putting them down. Maybe if people would support them a little more, they would have a bit more confidence in themselves. That's just my opinion though. If your a true fan, you're there for your team. Win or loose. #RANGERNATION.
You know who

Herrin, IL

#13 Sep 25, 2013
guy wrote:
Nothing is wrong they are all pansies as usuall
Your a puss
guy

Tampa, FL

#14 Sep 25, 2013
Yes i am what i eat but dont blame me four ur crappy football team. Heres a great idea get new coaches that are fair and wont hurt their players. How old are u anyway "puss" is that the best u can do. And im not a puss cause u have a crappy team. Just deal with it. Ur a fag
Confused

Marion, IL

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Heard the freshman team was really going to be good this year.anyone have any info on them as far as their record or scores?
you heard wrong

Marion, IL

#16 Sep 27, 2013
They are not doing too good. But they are just learning. Coaching might help.
mnb

Carterville, IL

#17 Sep 27, 2013
The talent is there. In my opinion, it's the poor coaching. If something doesn't work, change it up. If you have a guy on the field that misses pass after pass after pass, why would you keep him out there? It makes no sense. besides the fact they might be related to someone "important" (i use that term loosely) Benton is notorious for nepotism. It would be different if it wasn't so blatantly obvious.
Watch

Benton, IL

#18 Oct 11, 2013
The sophss will be good give them 2years just watch. Don't they have some sophs starting? That cruise hayze Jordan kulick chase owins cole richerson mark tores tyler ore kaleb rock anyone know anything about those kid!?
Old joe

Murphysboro, IL

#19 Oct 20, 2013
How about those rangers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah McFarland 3 min This is Mariah Mc... 73
bobnat 47 min rude 6
Benji Howell 50 min Jenny Mullins 6
Sami Osborne 54 min Brett 14
suspicious white four door buick le sabre notic... 56 min fjfhfhf 5
C Jerrells? 1 hr Curious 18
Tina Bauman 1 hr Yip 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages