REALFrontPageNew s

Chicago, IL

#6881 Dec 25, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Lets see, most of America hates his health care law, says every poll! Now Dem senators are Running from it! LOL! Seal team 6 killled Bin Laden, obama was playing cards with Reggie when it happened( probably strip poker).His economy sucks, as he has added 7.5 trillion to the deficit. Wow! How is that possible in less than five years? Oh, he has doubled food stamp recipients and 90% of his jobs created are all tempory, low waged , part time! Woohoo! Roll out the barrells! He surrendered in IRAQ! He even forced the labor Dept. To lie about the unemployment numbers before the election last year. He has lost all credibility! He lied about Benghazi, Fast and furious and his criminal activities with the IRS and NSA! Talk about buyers remorse. Only the people on the Breadline support him. That's welfare abusers, government worker's and other USELESS union members! 2014 is gonna be bad for him. Oh well, nothing much was really expected of him anyway! I'm sure we all know why....At least he, and fat Michelle are having fun in Hawaii! Paid for by those who still work! Surfs up!
I totally agree with you! Obama is scamming the public. There will always be scammers in the world....from the President of the United States, a democrat...to a crazy republican janitor residing in Edgar County... who after being fired, appears to have scammed the veterans administration for disability compensation!
Apparently, this misguided soul, a long with our President, believe that taxpayers owe them
for their inability to hold down a job because of their lack of respect for authority, & other reasons, not meeting the criteria for legitimate compensation!
Our President enables the scammers of America, Republican & Democrat!
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6882 Dec 25, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Lets see, most of America hates his health care law, says every poll! Now Dem senators are Running from it! LOL! Seal team 6 killled Bin Laden, obama was playing cards with Reggie when it happened( probably strip poker).His economy sucks, as he has added 7.5 trillion to the deficit. Wow! How is that possible in less than five years? Oh, he has doubled food stamp recipients and 90% of his jobs created are all tempory, low waged , part time! Woohoo! Roll out the barrells! He surrendered in IRAQ! He even forced the labor Dept. To lie about the unemployment numbers before the election last year. He has lost all credibility! He lied about Benghazi, Fast and furious and his criminal activities with the IRS and NSA! Talk about buyers remorse. Only the people on the Breadline support him. That's welfare abusers, government worker's and other USELESS union members! 2014 is gonna be bad for him. Oh well, nothing much was really expected of him anyway! I'm sure we all know why....At least he, and fat Michelle are having fun in Hawaii! Paid for by those who still work! Surfs up!
6. Saved the auto industry.
7. Re-capitalized the banking industry
8. Brought down Gaddafi.
9. Passed the stimulus bill
10. Destroyed the Republican Party

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Boehner thinks you're a retard. So do I. You should take all that stuff up with him. After all he is your leader and you both cry like little girls.

Obama is the greatest president ever!!!!
Truth101

Park Ridge, IL

#6883 Dec 25, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
6. Saved the auto industry.
7. Re-capitalized the banking industry
8. Brought down Gaddafi.
9. Passed the stimulus bill
10. Destroyed the Republican Party
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Boehner thinks you're a retard. So do I. You should take all that stuff up with him. After all he is your leader and you both cry like little girls.
Obama is the greatest president ever!!!!
Like I said, this is the typical leech that supports obama because they can't support themselves. Stimulus Bill was a failure! His health care bill was a failure! These retards who support him do so because they have nothing else! To them, "if its free, its for me!" Ever Notice when cuts to welfare come up, they shit their pants? Dems are the party of the rich gays, uneducated whites, union members, and minorities! Kill welfare and its over for them! Even the Dems know this.
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6885 Dec 26, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
Boehner took to the podium on Wednesday and Thursday to say that he was fed up with criticism from conservative advocates.
At first, he said they were "misleading their followers." He followed up with this round-house:
"Frankly, I just think that they've lost all credibility."
LOL!
Imagine that .... conservatives having lost all credibility.
Even better? A conservative just flat-out admitted it!
Here it is: http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/12/politics/budget...
I sure am lovin' that Republican civil war that has the GOP eating itself!
They haven't lost the "credibility" that Obama has lost! He is single handedly killing the Democrat party says the CNN poll released today! LOL! John "BONER" is not a conservative! He is a pro big government lackey that is part of the problem and is bought and paid for by the same fools who own obama, Reid, and wart faced pelosi! Nothing would make me happier to see "Boner" ousted when the Republicans keep the house in 2014! The whiner will probably have lung cancer by then anyway! Now let's get back to Obama's failures and his incompetence!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6887 Dec 26, 2013
Why do Democrats base their whole party around welfare payments and Food stamps? Try to cut them and the Dems freak out! It's not a constitutional right to be a moocher so what's the problem? Why is it we raise welfare and food stamp payments but cut military and social security payments to those who EARNED them? Ever Notice, everything has to be subsidised or all out free for Dems to get on board? Unions are just as bad. Their members are told they are more important than the business itself.
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6889 Dec 26, 2013
Yeah, obama sure has killed the Democrat brand this cycle its just a matter of how many Dems he takes down with him in his mudslide! He has lost all credibility and Harry Reid has brought the Democrat CONTROLLED Senate to an all time low! Now why don't you liberals run off and play stupid and pretend that Phil Robertson offended you!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6890 Dec 26, 2013
Hey "Menace" why don't you have fellow crazy liberal Bette Middler strip down and sit on your ugly face? Between her bad feminine odor and your bad breath, it would be a battle of the funks! Now go act crazy over something that Phil said! Use mouth Wash bitchy!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6892 Dec 26, 2013
Must Really hurt you to know that purple lipa oš Bringimg down the whole party, hug? He claims
1 million have signed up for Obamacare but fails to mention that 80% of them are going on medicaid! That means they arent paying anything! Can your dumbass say FAILURE? LOL!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6893 Dec 26, 2013
80% OF Obamacare sign ups are medicaid! Thats failure! LOL!
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6894 Dec 26, 2013
Why is Obama such a failure? That is the question! We all know that Justice Roberts would have voted to kill Obamacare had Obama been white! Why does Obama fail at everything he does? We all know there isnt one white president who would get away with his lies and power grabs. I mean, not even Clinton! John BONER is a drunk retarded idiot! Remember, he said "have a breakfast at a diner!" Thats it! What a fucking Retard! Nancy said "food stamps are the biggest bang for the buck"! What a dumb bitch!
Dick Face Durbin

Romeoville, IL

#6895 Dec 27, 2013
Cut and paste gay boy will you ever put down the meth pipe and accept your miserable life.
<quoted text>
Still no answer? You don't get how this works yet?
I'll just keep making you scurry away with your tail between your legs.
Now what's the approval rating of congressional Republicans vs Obama's, bitch?
C'mon ... tell us!
LOL! Of course you won't touch that one will ya?
But since you have something to say again ... let's get back to the last question you were asked that you (of course) refused to answer.
I'll ask again about your "credible" conservative news media since YOU brought it up: How many of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES came true last time?
Would you rather answer in person, bitch?
You got the place ... all I need is the date and time.
SIMPLE!
And don't forget to bring those education credentials with you too so you can back up that two-year-old guarantee of yours, bitch.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6896 Dec 29, 2013
More lies from Obama! More Than
1 million have signed up for Obamacare...Lets see, you pass a law forcing people to sign up, then brag about how many signed up. Then you fail to mention that the great majority of these new enrollees are being put into medicaid! Freebies! There is no way that they get the 7 million PAYING customers by March like they claimed needed. Oh well, he will just ignore that date like he has every other part of the law as he has done! After all, he is trying so hard and the big bad boogie man Republicans are stopping him! He has no credibility with anything!
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6897 Dec 29, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
80% OF Obamacare sign ups are medicaid! Thats failure! LOL!
You and your Jurassic wife are two of them. LOL! That's failure! LOL!

Barack Obama is the greatest President that ever lived. He destroyed the Republican Party!
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6898 Dec 29, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
More lies from Obama! More Than
1 million have signed up for Obamacare...Lets see, you pass a law forcing people to sign up, then brag about how many signed up. Then you fail to mention that the great majority of these new enrollees are being put into medicaid! Freebies! There is no way that they get the 7 million PAYING customers by March like they claimed needed. Oh well, he will just ignore that date like he has every other part of the law as he has done! After all, he is trying so hard and the big bad boogie man Republicans are stopping him! He has no credibility with anything!
He doesn't have to follow the law. Republicans are too feminine and weak to stand up against him. He is too smart and too powerful for the Republicans. Republicans have been his bitch since the day he took office. Obama has Boehner on his knees polishing the Presidential knob. It really has to sting seeing your party leader having to suck Obama's cock. I don't blame you for hating the guy. He has shoved all his liberal legislation and his huge black cock right down your throats. Embarrassing! Humiliating!
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6899 Dec 29, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to follow the law. Republicans are too feminine and weak to stand up against him. He is too smart and too powerful for the Republicans. Republicans have been his bitch since the day he took office. Obama has Boehner on his knees polishing the Presidential knob. It really has to sting seeing your party leader having to suck Obama's cock. I don't blame you for hating the guy. He has shoved all his liberal legislation and his huge black cock right down your throats. Embarrassing! Humiliating!
Embarassing for you, now go back in the closet! Why dont you go blow "Pajama boy"'! Oh. Thats pleasure for your "type"! Maybe link will give you a few extra bucks this month so you can buy some more food for your fat, illegitimate brother your mom left behind when She was shipped off to prison! Funny how liberals always need a hand out.
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6900 Dec 29, 2013
Laughing wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your Jurassic wife are two of them. LOL! That's failure! LOL!
Barack Obama is the greatest President that ever lived. He destroyed the Republican Party!
So great that he is hitting in the 30's and the Dems are in complete panic! He's a liability! 80% of Obamacare enrollees are going to free medicaid! Real men dont mooch and Depend on government. Thats gotta hurt, a bitch like you and "menace"! LOL
Truth101

Chicago, IL

#6901 Dec 29, 2013
Oh, Lets not Forget that more than 6 million who have had their policy cancelled because of Obamacare! What a great exchange! What success! Oh welll, Its Obama! Results dont matter! We all knew this was coming!
Laughing

Marion, IL

#6902 Dec 29, 2013
The Republicans have been sucking black cock or getting long stroked in the shitpipe from day one. They have been weak and ineffective in stopping Obama's liberal agenda.

Stimulas package: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Auto industry bailout: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Wall street reform: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Fake birth certificate: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Muslim faith: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Discontinued torture: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

End Iraq war: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Killed Osama bin Laden: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Passed ObummerCare: What did republicans do? Got long stroked in the shitpipe with black cock

Took out Gaddafi: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

recapitalized banks: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Didn'help Syria: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

cash for clunkers: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Benghazi: What did republicans do? Got long stroked in the shitpipe with black cock, then licked it clean.

Fast and Furious: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Reppealled don't ask, don't tell: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Gay marriage: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Drone strikes: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Banking reform: What did republicans do? Sucked Obama's cock.

Lets face it, you guys suck a lot of black cock. When you aren't sucking black cock you are taking black cock up the 'ole shitpipe. Everytime you guys try to fight him, it ends with Obama's cock in your mouth or shitpipe. Since you always come back for more I figure that you must like black cock. You can't name one thing that you guys won. Obama has beat you on every issue. Face it, you're his bitches.
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6906 Dec 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh let's not forget that you still didn't answer my questions yet.
Speaking of "results", what's the approval rating of congressional Republicans vs Obama's, bitch?
C'mon ... tell us!
LOL! Of course you won't touch that one will ya?
But since you have something to say again ... let's get back to the credibility question you were asked that you (of course) refused to answer.
iI'll ask again about your "credible" conservative news media since YOU brought it up: How many of those 4 pre-election boasts/LIES came true last time?
Would you rather answer in person, bitch?
You got the place ... all I need is the date and time.
SIMPLE!
And don't forget to bring those education credentials with you too so you can back up that two-year-old guarantee of yours, bitch.
It must Really burn up the liberals who know that Obama isnt getting away with his lies anymore! This is evident through his low approval ratings! Its going on 2 1/2 months now! Ha! He has no credibility.......
Truth101

Mokena, IL

#6907 Dec 29, 2013
Has the liberal news have up attempting to defend Obamas lies? Now, they realise that they have to start protecting Hillary from the night She and Obama got those Americans slaughtered in Benghazi! Oh, Where was Obama that night? He turned in early so he could be ready for his big day of campaining in Vegas on the 12th! Oh, boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buzz chasing 9 hr popoff 1
iso: Rogers 14 hr looking 1
Hucks 23 hr penny 1
Lonnie Ray Clay (Oct '14) Mon love my haters 5
Where is Elmo Kelley jr May 1 Questions 1
Christopher Cop in silly flak vest Apr 30 Warzone ahh 8
Sexiest men in Christopher? (Aug '11) Apr 21 Foot 85
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE