CHRIS RAGAN wrote a statement on his bestfriend Nark
lalala

Herrin, IL

#2 Mar 21, 2013
Chris ragan wrote a statement onhis best froend what a nark
Lindsay Smith

Herrin, IL

#3 Mar 21, 2013
First of all, who's gonna listen to someone who has such horrible grammar? And that rumor is probably as fake as the person who told it. But if it happens to be true I'm sure there was a good reason for it. Chris is a good guy. I know he went through a rough spot but he's a really good guy who would do anything for anybody.
hmmm

Carterville, IL

#4 Mar 22, 2013
Lets talk about something important here. Like, I heard Reagans is open again.... and is that so?
Vic

Christopher, IL

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Self preservation comes first! If it's your azz or mine. You better bend over and kiss your azz goodbye, and say hello to Bubba for me.
chris ragan

Belleville, IL

#6 Mar 30, 2013
When did I write a statement? I work and spend time with my son! That's it! But thanks for thinking about me Lol
blah

Carterville, IL

#7 Apr 3, 2013
U people make me sick...
Dr Feelgood

Equality, IL

#8 Apr 3, 2013
My clinic is open to any diseases/suffering you may be feeling blah
Lynz

Carbondale, IL

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Chris may make some bad decisions but if you really know him then you would know that he is a really good guy and if you need something he is always there for you. Chris is a really good friend of mine and you need to stop bashing him...
Lynz

Carbondale, IL

#10 Apr 3, 2013
chris ragan wrote:
When did I write a statement? I work and spend time with my son! That's it! But thanks for thinking about me Lol
I still love ya Chris :)
blah

Herrin, IL

#11 Apr 3, 2013
Lol I don't even talk to ragan I really ment to say he makes me sick
Tadpole

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2013
I'm not even sure what this forum is about but yeah he's made bad choices in the past.. But who hasn't? He has definitely changed, for the good, he works nonstop and spends time with his little boy. So before you go judging people by their past and their decisions, you better make sure your perfect. But you know "perfect people" don't exist unless your God.:)
chris ragan

Belleville, IL

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Blah if I make u so sick keep my name out ur mouth it must taste horrible to you! As for others that defended me a big thanks to u but no point in it ppl talk no matter what! I'm made bad choice, a lot of them actually, but that makes me who I am and the ppl that Rly matter are OK with them so I'll keep on keep in on like haters will keep on hatin lol
one who knows

Herrin, IL

#14 Apr 29, 2013
well the fact is Chris Ragan made a statement that was totally FALSE about his best friend. With friends like that who needs enemies??? He should be man enough to state the truth and not make everyone go down for his shit.
Andy

Christopher, IL

#15 Apr 29, 2013
chris ragan wrote:
Blah if I make u so sick keep my name out ur mouth it must taste horrible to you! As for others that defended me a big thanks to u but no point in it ppl talk no matter what! I'm made bad choice, a lot of them actually, but that makes me who I am and the ppl that Rly matter are OK with them so I'll keep on keep in on like haters will keep on hatin lol
Chris, I don't know you, only of you. Admitting you have made mistakes is the first sign of growing up. We should all be able to enjoy the right of forgiveness if we try to amend our ways.

John 8:7 Let those without sin cast the first stone. Yes we have all make mistakes. Now the key to life is correcting those mistakes an becoming a better person. Chris you have good blood in you, you can do it!
Lindsay Smith

Royalton, IL

#16 Apr 29, 2013
one who knows wrote:
well the fact is Chris Ragan made a statement that was totally FALSE about his best friend. With friends like that who needs enemies??? He should be man enough to state the truth and not make everyone go down for his shit.
Nobody Really Cares About Anything Your Talking About.
blahblah

Marion, IL

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Freaking losers oh and salt heads look at yourself I bet your really proud having a child around all that. And btw nice writings on your house real classy I'm sure your neighbors really love seeing that garbage every day u used to be a awesome person I used to hang out with u but you have made horrible decisions for you and your family what a shame and all the people taking up for u are probably. The people who u do your bath salt with or used to do bath salt with but if u are changing that's good if not no big surprise...
ashley hanner

Belleville, IL

#18 May 20, 2013
Really?/.. that made me LOL!!! Chris ...write a statement against someone ..ugh ; I think not! W o w had to drop a line or two whenever I seen this one Lol
Lindsay Smith

Belleville, IL

#19 May 20, 2013
ashley hanner wrote:
Really?/.. that made me LOL!!! Chris ...write a statement against someone ..ugh ; I think not! W o w had to drop a line or two whenever I seen this one Lol
Lmao :) Right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kermit Watkins Living Water Church 4 hr Truth hurts 5
Man Arrested For Allegedly Possessing Six Pound... 5 hr Brandy 6
cynthia sample hamm 6 hr astro climber 8
miki 6 hr bitch hater 3
with the cashier at Bowlins (Aug '13) 12 hr toohottotouch 9
anyone know anything about a guy name James tha... (Jun '13) 20 hr xxxx 44
Christopher Women (Jan '14) Wed toohottotouch 2
Christopher Dating
Find my Match

Christopher Jobs