Do women enjoy sex? Can they orgasm d...

Do women enjoy sex? Can they orgasm during sex?

Posted in the Christopher Forum

Benton, IL

#1 Oct 15, 2013
So, do they?

Carbondale, IL

#2 Oct 15, 2013
dude, that is a weird question to ask.. your messed up

Carterville, IL

#3 Oct 16, 2013
Absolutely and im sorry that nobody is such a jerk. If women arent getting off when ur having sex then u r doing it all wrong. U should ask a female friend some advice or for some tips. Good luck

Benton, IL

#4 Oct 16, 2013
It seems impossible fo them to get there no matter how long it takes.
big deal

Benton, IL

#6 Oct 16, 2013
maybe you should try more forplay it helps sooooooo much. do you perform oral? if not that may be your problem. maybe ur size has something to do with it & i'm not being funny or rude i'm honestly just trying to help you, i feel awful because it must be hard for you to deal w this.

Ballwin, MO

#7 Oct 17, 2013
Foreplay is the key. Oral or fingers go a long way. You may not be doing what she needs. Just talk about it. I don't think size necessarily all depends on if you know what you're doing. I think dirty talk, romantic talk is awesome as well...
how bout

United States

#11 Nov 3, 2013
Dude eather yo shit is waaaay 2 small or her shit has no walls ! In that case she's a slut! Go to the doc ASAP!

“reall name is Sarah Griffiths”

Since: May 12

Du Quoin

#12 Nov 8, 2013
a man with the smallest dick can still get a women off all comes down to the pleasure that he is giving to the women helloo..and iam not talking about the dick like if she is not into him she is not going to feel that shit when there in the sheets no matter how much her shit is played with

Du Quoin

#13 Nov 8, 2013
i'm talking about like the attraction she is getting from the dude ,and if he can keep that shit going then maybe just maybe he has a chance but if that fails then the sex is bound to suck ass

Donora, PA

#14 Nov 8, 2013 …………
No sex is terrible bad

Du Quoin

#15 Nov 8, 2013
lol what are you saying not all sex is terrible or your sex is terrible .Cause i was just stating a point lol

Benton, IL

#17 Nov 20, 2013
Question wrote:
So, do they?
little boy you should get your mind off of sex and focus on your education until you grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's kiley? 19 min FriendWhoKnows 3
Matthew greathouse cooks meth 10 hr Concerned 15
Franklin county 11 hr Sassypants 4
Christopher High School Coaches (Nov '09) 20 hr Brett 223
Thieves moving into Emma St home Wed Tiffany 13
is it just me or is christopher totally a usele... (Apr '08) Wed Donnie is a douche 77
Ethan dick Oct 25 dudeLookin 1

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages