Next Last
Parent

Marion, IL

#1 Oct 21, 2013
Who is supplying these kids.?
True

United States

#2 Oct 21, 2013
Well in 2014 middle of the year a lot of them will be taking off of there harmful prescriptions like Ritalin and Aderral and it will be replaced with gods green herbal. Medicine!
Also

United States

#3 Oct 21, 2013
The state of Colorado 1200 different dispenseries Craighslist it
well_actually

Marion, IL

#5 Oct 22, 2013
I'd rather my kid come to me and tell me that they smoke pot then take pills. Just saying. Not claiming that pot is wonderful for teens but you have to think..it could be much worse!
ken

United States

#6 Oct 22, 2013
Are u ppl nuts. Its a drug!!!!
Also

United States

#7 Oct 22, 2013
It's a Herb a medical break threw!The reason why I became illegal in the United States was because of the paper company's they were worried that it would hurt there business and they would loose 100 of millions if it stayed legel.So back then it was easy to cut trees so the paper company was booming with cash well they funded a lot of government campaigns and there's why it became illegal. MONEY The whole world knows hemp/marijuana is such great plant strongest rope shirts that last 50 years best soaps oil from it which can be made into fuel plus it's a medical miracle in the medical field That's why if it was so bad it wouldn't be moving in a rapid forward direction.So waste our tax dollars on real drugs harmful addictive ones!
well_actually

Marion, IL

#8 Oct 22, 2013
There has never been a recorded death from JUST smoking pot...yet people die from alcohol and cigarettes everyday. Imagine if we legalized it and taxed it. Our state may get out of the economic hole that we are currently in. Most people who claim that it's a "hardcore drug" have clearly never tried it before.
ken

United States

#9 Oct 23, 2013
It messed up your mind.yes it is used for medical purposes but not for pleasure.and there has been deaths reported.
omar

Murphysboro, IL

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Ken your full of shit name one death
really

Mount Vernon, MO

#11 Oct 23, 2013
No deaths but if you smoke it before your brain is fully developed it makes your reaction time slower and it makes to where your brain will never fully develop
big deal

Benton, IL

#12 Oct 23, 2013
ok and these pills that the kids are taking don't have side effects? wow some people never seem to amaze me lol god made pot man made pills wtf you gonna trust? amen & good day
Oona

United States

#13 Oct 23, 2013
oh please. I started smoking pot when I was 15. My IQ at the time was in top 2%. Mensa level. I'm 61 now, smoked all my life & just took 3 different IQ tests including MENSAS again and my IQ is still the same level. Pot is a thousand times better than a booze soaked prescription pill popping lifestyle.
ken

United States

#14 Oct 23, 2013
Get out and,get arrested for not knowing what your doing. And stay off the dam road. Pot had been illegal for years.
CHANGE

Herrin, IL

#15 Oct 23, 2013
ken wrote:
Are u ppl nuts. Its a drug!!!!
So are pills u goofy ass!
CHANGE

Herrin, IL

#16 Oct 23, 2013
LESS SIDE AFFECTS WITH WEED !!! ID RATHER MY CHILDREN SMOKE WEED THEN TAKE ANY PILLS!! TO MANY PEOPLE HOOKED ON PILLS THESE DAYS! ALL I SEE IS JUNKIES!!!!WEED IS NOT ADDICTIVE!!HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE DIED SMOKING WEED? YA NONE GET OVER IT!!
CHANGE

Herrin, IL

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Ur out numbered Ken get over it!!
really

Mount Vernon, MO

#18 Oct 23, 2013
No one ever paid pills are okay? where are you getting that. and if you approve of you teenager smoking pot then good for you?
yes really

Herrin, IL

#19 Oct 23, 2013
really wrote:
No one ever paid pills are okay? where are you getting that. and if you approve of you teenager smoking pot then good for you?
I'm talking about pain pills..nerve pills ...alot of these people take these drugs when they clearly don't need them!! Resulting in over dose! Drinking is no better! I recently just lost a family member due to over drinking! Aswell as a few more to pills! So please if u would don't try to justify pills as a good thing!
well_actually

Marion, IL

#20 Oct 24, 2013
Don't get me wrong, I don't necessarily WANT my kids to smoke pot but I do feel like it is the lesser of the "evils". People always link pot smokers to the "stoners" that you see on t.v. that are super lazy and unmotivated but what they don't know is you can fully function (and be successful) and smoke pot. Although I don't smoke anymore, I used to smoke everyday and I still held my 40 hour + a week job, got promoted at said job, paid my bills on time AND had a really good family/social life. It all depends on your MINDSET before you smoke. If you were lazy before you will STILL be lazy after. Just sayin..
Tim

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2013
You people sure love teaching your kids drugs are ok! I agree with Ken. Dumb,nuts! We,are fighting drugs, you all think its fine.SMH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are the Hopper boys up to? 1 hr momma 1
Drug raids are about to begin 2 hr FriendofCH 32
37 motel 3 hr Suzy 31
Drug house 4 hr Cops suck balls 12
Opies. 4 hr nono 52
Christopher fire department 14 hr Sonny 9
Kim ingoldsby has had sex with kevie Jackson be... 14 hr Someday 9

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance