Man accused of forging check from employer

Apr 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFVS12

Jamal Oxford was arrested in Benton, Ill. He is charged with forgery for allegedly stealing a check from his employer, the Southern Illinois Storm Shelter.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jun 14, 2013
douche bag

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

What an idiot. Im glad they caught this "JAMEL OXFORD" when they did. No telling what else he took. I hope that franklin county locks his ass up. I mean whats it going to take for this man to be LOCKED UP?????????? If he has a family, I feel really bad for them. Cant say enough how much of an idiot he is..........
WF citizen

Mascoutah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

Well if the owner of Southern Il storm shelters would pay his employee's then they wouldn't have to right their own checks. He doesn't pay anyone right.
Dennis

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Judged:

WF citizen wrote:
Well if the owner of Southern Il storm shelters would pay his employee's then they wouldn't have to right their own checks. He doesn't pay anyone right.
Sorry, but there's no justification for doing that. Besides, we're talking about a guy who's already awaiting trial for stealing over $20,000 from his last employer. He should have been on his hands and knees thanking those people for giving him a job, not ripping them off!
WF citizen

Mascoutah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Yes you are right. There is also no justification for the company ripping off the workers from their pay checks either. That's a serious crime also. Many have told of this happening to them at that place.
concerned

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

if you feel you were not paid correctly, then maybe you should bring it up with the owner. Also if your still employed there and feel this way maybe you should quit. Im sure with all they have going on they would be more then willing to pay you if there was a mistake. However, if you failed to clock in then thats your fault. Im sure it was made real clear to you that if you fail to not clock in then you dont get paid. Not a daycare........ Also, they are not just going to take your word that you worked if you didnt. How are they suppose to know. Thats what time clocks are for.
concerned

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Also, the company gives many of jobs to people that have made mistakes in their life. Maybe they need to rethink the hiring policy and start doing background checks............
Joker

Fredericktown, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

HaHa They are a bunch of crackheads that dont pay their bills.
WF citizen

Mascoutah, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

I don't work there but I do know many that have. It took some of them a long while to get their paychecks. I'm going on what I've heard from more than one person.
concerned

Cincinnati, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

well there ya go. If these so called people didnt get paid, i sure they either left at lunch and never returned, never addressed the issue or never clocked in. If they are owed money send them up and I will personally make sure they are paid for time owed. I apologize for any trouble these people have had. But you have to understand if the problem is not brought up to them how can it be fixed. There are over 60 people that work there. Please send them up and it will be taken care of.

As far as Joker: im sure your one of the workers who doesnt do shit but stand around and screw things up.
2 cents

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Concerned from OH. is right,First off you idiots that say you haven't been paid it's probably because you don't show up for work. If you think your owed money prove it. If you feel you aren't being paid enough which by the way is disclosed before you start, don't take the job. If you have to wait two weeks to get your checks it's because they hold back a week you moron. Yes they believe in giving people a 2nd chance, some do well others just cant be fixed. Its funny how a company doesn't pay its bills or employees yet continues to thrive in a bad economy! WF Citizen I'm sure you are one of them that is on Obamas payroll so you don't have to work. It's also funny how the employees that work there are grateful to have a job, like working there and do a great job. They continue to come back year after year. They are not babysitters get your ass out of bed go to work and provide for your family, if you don't like the job take your ass down the road.. it's not real hard. Don't bash a company from here say. And joker someone said you were the one dealing the crack and a meth cook that's why you screw shit up! I personally have worked there for a long time and am grateful to have a good paying job from good people!
2 cents

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

WF citizen wrote:
Oh by the way dumbass, it's write not right! That's probably why you don't have a job you dumbass 2nd great educated idiot!!!
WF citizen

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

I guarantee you I have a good job plus an education. My phones has a mind of its own. It's called auto correct. My bad next time I ll proof read. Not!
WF citizen

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

By the way I be never heard of a 2nd great educated idiot! Maybe you new to learn a new language .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
train wreck 9 min hmo 10
strange middle aged man roaming around 42 min LMAO 17
bridget reader? (May '12) 1 hr really 15
Zach Labuwi liking amy brown 2 hr crocka 7
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr truth 48,865
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 7 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
hottest boys in town (Jan '13) 21 hr mmm 11
•••
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••