Accident on route 37
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
regardless

United States

#43 Jan 24, 2013
I think the comments on here are so hurtful to the family and friends. I am sorry for everyone's loss. If she was drinking, I hope the family goes after whatever establishment served her!
yougottobekiddin g

Ballwin, MO

#44 Jan 24, 2013
regardless wrote:
I think the comments on here are so hurtful to the family and friends. I am sorry for everyone's loss. If she was drinking, I hope the family goes after whatever establishment served her!
why blame the establishment? money hungry people...is she was driving and driving...then justice served
Motherjugsandspe ed

Saint Louis, MO

#45 Jan 24, 2013
Ally was a good person. She will be missed by many. That was evident at her wake and by the number of people helping to make the benefit a success. That road is bad on a good day. There is no left curve sign posted. Only a railroad crossing sign which makes it look like the tracks are straight ahead. But straight ahead is a 10-12' drop off into a drainage ditch. It had rained for 12 hrs non stop, the road is dark. It was most likely flooded. Her car was probably wedged in the ditch until flood waters carried it away. It was found in 12' of water. Before you make accusations about her ability to drive, I encourage you to take a look at the accident site just south of J City on Water St. But be careful. And atop tryinv to start rumors. This could have very well been a family member or friend of hours.

Motherjugsandspe ed

Saint Louis, MO

#46 Jan 24, 2013
Meant 'friend of yours'.
Support

United States

#47 Jan 27, 2013
Please support the Allyson Russell benefit tomorrow night at CJHS at 4:30pm.
pure evil

United States

#48 Jan 27, 2013
To "yougottobekidding" i agree that the establishment shouldnt be held accountable if in fact there was alcohol involved, but the statement "if she was drinking and driving then justice served"!!!!! How can you be so evil to say such a thing. If that is what happened, that doesnt justify saying she deserved death! That is just the most horrible thing i have ever heard! We dont even know if she was under the influence and even if she was, how could you say such a thing!!
Dinner

United States

#49 Jan 28, 2013
Don't forget about the dinner tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Gary Brown 4 min Moe 19
Opies 35 min Your mom 2
Kendra 44 min Whi 5
Kaylee porter 1 hr Sharika 9
Kimmy (Mar '17) 6 hr PanterA 47
Bearcat football sucks Sep 17 Austin 19
Ex. Hubby and son Sep 16 Hahahaha 3

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance