Emily

Enfield, IL

#21 Jan 17, 2013
curious wrote:
Soooo, any word yet on that toxicology report?
Allyson is my bestfriend and all her family and friends are mourning and its none of your f*coin business about a toxicology report! get a life and have some respect damn.
Emily

Enfield, IL

#22 Jan 17, 2013
curious wrote:
Soooo, any word yet on that toxicology report?
I am allys bestfriend and its no ones business about a f*ckin toxicology report! let her family and friends grieve. Have some respect and get a life dang!!
Brittny Beliveau

Enfield, IL

#23 Jan 19, 2013
curious wrote:
Toxicology report?
It doesnt matter if there was one or not shes gone so mind your own damn bussiness

Since: Jan 13

Belleville, IL

#25 Jan 19, 2013
It does matter. If a life is taken, any and all contributing factors should be taken into consideration. If there was a drainage problem, the Highway Engineers should be held accountable. But if she was driving impaired, her life was lost due to poor judgement.
I feel bad for her friends and family and feel like to achieve complete closure all the facts should be given.
well then

Saint Louis, MO

#26 Jan 19, 2013
If you have access to Kurt Williams Facebook he made an earlier post today that will shed some light on things. He was there in her final moments.
thats BS

Enfield, IL

#27 Jan 19, 2013
Thats just a very articulate way of saying "im a nosy ass and i want to dig up dirt and really exploit this situation". If there is a drainage problem, the proper authorities will find out and it will be taken care of. The issue of whether she was driving impaired has nothing to do with it. She was the only one involved, no one else was hurt. This is just an attempt to drag her name through the mud and talk trash about a deceased young woman! Theres a place for people like you!
Curious

De Soto, IL

#28 Jan 22, 2013
Noone is slandering her. Just a simple request, from some closure thoughts. And Kurt never said anything about her mental state and weather or not she was impaired. It's not that huge of a secret that she liked to party. Noone was quiet when Larry or Jen died, nor when Tyler did. We just didn't have topix back then u know.
Terrible

Royalton, IL

#29 Jan 22, 2013
Who do you mean by we? Sounds like just one lousy person, god knows what you are like! God help you.
wtf

Murphysboro, IL

#30 Jan 22, 2013
Her mental state was fine. The road was too flooded for her to see the approaching curve and she went into a ditch and her car was stuck she called Kurt and Justin for help to get her car out of the ditch and the rest is history. Let her rest in peace and just stop asking questions that are nobody's business.
redbarn

Olathe, KS

#31 Jan 22, 2013
3 a.m. doesnt call 911, calls her friends, scared of being in trouble with the law??? Why out at 3 am with a child to raise? Very sad for the little boy. VERY SAD.
redbarn

Olathe, KS

#32 Jan 22, 2013
thats BS wrote:
Thats just a very articulate way of saying "im a nosy ass and i want to dig up dirt and really exploit this situation". If there is a drainage problem, the proper authorities will find out and it will be taken care of. The issue of whether she was driving impaired has nothing to do with it. She was the only one involved, no one else was hurt. This is just an attempt to drag her name through the mud and talk trash about a deceased young woman! Theres a place for people like you!
,,No one was hurt??? Are u seriously that stupid?? Her parents, family and a little boy are hurting and will forever. How can u say no one else was hurt.
sad

Enfield, IL

#33 Jan 22, 2013
If she was alive when the car went off the road and was able to make a call how did she die? I thought she died on impact. So sad, I didn't know her, but I am a parent and can't imagine what they are going through. Prayers to her family :(
thats BS

Enfield, IL

#34 Jan 22, 2013
"red barn" are YOU seriously that stupid! My comment about no one else being hurt refers to in the accident!!!! It was a one car accident with only her involved! Of course her family is hurting you damn nitwit! I only responded because people are trying to attack her character by asking about toxicology reports! Are you impaired or just an idiot!!! Everyone should shut the hell up and let her rest in peace!!!!
thats BS

Enfield, IL

#35 Jan 22, 2013
"red barn" again...i can see that you are genuinely concerned about her family by asking all the oh so relevant questions of "no 911 call, calls her friends, scared of being in trouble with the law, out at 3 a.m. with a child to raise"...what is your point??? This woman is gone! How it happened, all that led up to it, whether she called the authorities or the pope himself is not relevant! You are just a nosy, judgemental, sorry excuse for a person, who wants to criticize a deceased womans parenting skills and life choices and paint a horrible picture of her with your holier than thou questions about who she called first and why she wasnt home with her child! How sick is that???? Unbelievable!!!
redbarn

Olathe, KS

#36 Jan 22, 2013
You must be quite young and dumb
thats BS

Enfield, IL

#37 Jan 23, 2013
No, actually im a mother with grown children. My heart aches for her family and im sure she would love hearing how everyone is so concerned with a toxicology report and YOU with your insulting questions and your sarcastic fake concern for her grandson while she is grieving the death of her daughter!! Lets rub salt in the wounds why dont we! Lets just run her daughter down while she lay in her grave! Young and dumb, i am neither...just a compassionate human being. I cant even fathom losing one of my children...but then have to read comments about how she might have been negligent and questioning her love for her son. Why do you care about any of that? If she was impaired or negligent, what purpose does it serve bringing that all out?? Not a damn one!
redbarn

Olathe, KS

#38 Jan 23, 2013
Wow you should write a book. go raise ur 18 kids.
thats BS

Enfield, IL

#40 Jan 23, 2013
"redbarn"You are a complete moron! I really hope you are not a parent because i feel truly sorry for your children. You obviously like to try to push peoples buttons so I will not respond to you anymore. Someone has passed away and it appears to be a joke to you. I will pray for you!
Lisa

Marion, IL

#41 Jan 24, 2013
I'm guessing she was drunk because her brother a posted "Don't drink and drive" message on his fb page. The only reason it would matter (since no one else was hurt) is if they were to file a lawsuit claiming the road was at fault. Otherwise it's no one's business except for her family so I suggest channeling your energy into praying for her friends and family.
Sherrie

Murphysboro, IL

#42 Jan 24, 2013
Please everyone, we need to stop the fighting. Is it THAT important that you fight to prove you are right and everyone else is wrong? You now, it takes a lot of energy to keep up fight that this. You can fight about this until the world ends, but where does that get you?

The one true fact that we all know is... there is family and friends that are grieving over Ally. Our focus needs to be on..What can we do for them? What can
can do is stop posting fighting on here, and start
praying for them, they sure needs our prayers right now. Plus we can buy a ticket for Ally's memorial dinner
coming up Mon 28th. Whatever you are able to do, would be wonderful for the family and make you feel good too that there was someing positive you did to help. So please stop fighting and focus on healing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,041
where are minors getting k2 and other drugs in ... 9 hr CrookedDEA 4
Christopher football 15 hr proudparent 5
Homewreckers 18 hr Thomas Magnum 6
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Mon Spermcount1 4,049
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Mon LOL at Gomer Pyle 78
Eric S. Sep 27 Jeremy 7
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Christopher Jobs

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]