Ohhh NOOO

Herrin, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
Now tell me why Orient needs another bar? Really ,, Wait I know soo we can cater to all the Stanleys! What a crock of shit! Robert is nothing but a crook that never pays the people that work there ass off for him .. What a joke he does not deserve to have his own bar ! Maybe he can find some more whores ,, hes always cheating on his wife ..poor lady I feel sorry for her..what a piece of shit!!! I could go on and on ! But what a crock of shit ... Il never step foot in that trash!... That location has never had much luck lol .. Wishful thinking lmao!!!
ummmmm

Herrin, IL

#2 Jun 20, 2013
I thought we got rid of all the stanleys in Orient?....Of course they think they gotta run the whole show.. I bet Wayne Irvin is loving this !lol ..Hell he probly don't mind he just wants to shut down Elsies ... But guess what this will shut the American Leigon doors to ..
yepp

Herrin, IL

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Well atleast the cops will have more to do.. Lol ,, The town will make a lot of money on towing ,,and all the tickets for DUis ,drugs ..
Iknoweverything

Herrin, IL

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Overkill on police in orient. Orient can afford all the police but can't get the mail delivered . Post in wf talking about no mail delivery.
herdit

Benton, IL

#5 Aug 20, 2013
If West Frankfort and Benton bars were open on Sundays and until 2 a.m. during the week Orient probably wouldn't be a hotspot for bars, really.
living 4 God

United States

#6 Sep 11, 2013
I was told robert stanley don't own that bar. Whoever the girl is he is with got a bunch of money from someone passing away and she bought it. As far as cops giving tickets and dui's ,lllll do the 25mph ans 20 mph and you won't b bothered. As far as elsies owner goes he is a asshole and needs to be shut down.actually they should of opened something for these poor kids over to do instead of another bar that people get drunk at and can get killed or kill someone when leaving it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group Circulates Petition to Repeal Smoke Free Act (Jan '08) 11 min NoMoSmokes 8
donald j trump (Nov '16) 15 min ChangnTimes 242
Sherry Sheppard 22 min Linda 1
John Austin 52 min hmm 4
prettiest eyes in christopher (Feb '10) 3 hr Itappedit 47
Stephen Morris 20 hr yes 2
Mikaela ingersoll (Jun '16) Sat Amy 14

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages