What Happened With the Wreck in Chris...

What Happened With the Wreck in Christopher 148 Victor Street

Posted in the Christopher Forum

Curious

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2012
Does anyone know what happened today June 14, or who it was? I heard it was two vehicles, a truck and a small car, evidently one hit a power pole, Ameren was fixing it.
CHOKE

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2012
tommy k wrote:
A kid zack yeager just destroyed his brand new car speeding hit a pole and a truck.but you know what was funny he divorced jen right? Guess who was in the car jen's mom lisa what the hell?? Why is that kid still hanging around that family? Hell they all knew that other kid was doing jen while he was MARRIED to him !!! What the is he that stupid YES I GUESS HE IS deserves all he gets
What better way of getting the x ole lady, than to get her old lady mom!LOL Kill two birds with one light pole!LOL Maybe he wasn't being stupid after all!LOLOLOL Too bad more of them were not in the car he could have got more those disease spreaders! hehehe Hey Zack next time you want to go bowling remember your not the ball, and get a strike next time!LOL Get them all! hahaha you suck at bowling! hehhehehehe damn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midget in town 3 min Good bye scum 13
prettiest eyes in christopher (Feb '10) 22 hr Letmein 46
Jail burd 23 hr Trish 20
Troll looking guy Sun Not jo 9
Lisa Boehl Sun Spiller town 5
kimmy pregnant again Jun 24 Say it again 22
Biker wanna be Jun 24 Toejam 12

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance