Marion, IL

#2 Jan 19, 2014
xxxx wrote:
Who do they have in custody for this
Who died?
stan

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 19, 2014
a man from there Maceri was his last name i think. I heard they have one in custody they picked up this morning still havent picked up the other. Not sure on their names
law dog

Marion, IL

#4 Jan 19, 2014
XXXX,your dumber than a box of rocks, lol (who do they have in custody)
And E

Herrin, IL

#5 Jan 19, 2014
Congrats,
You have a new cc dealer in M town.
Suspicious

Herrin, IL

#6 Jan 21, 2014
There wasnt nothing suspicious about his murder.
Jay

Harrisburg, IL

#7 Jan 23, 2014
Good riddance is what I have to say! I bet we find out he got his ass beat attacking a woman and the two guys kicked his drunk, violent ass. I'll also bet his BAC led more to his death than the ass kicking.
A good Christian? Are you kidding me? Who on earth wrote that bunch of malarkey? Read his rap sheet...Christian my ass...he was a drunk, was violent, especially where women were concerned, a drug abuser (federal time for meth, along with his then-wife), habitual offender...
As recently as December he had an OP filed against him, and by the woman whose son stands accused. I say give 'em a citation for cleaning up the neighborhood, buy 'em dinner and let 'em walk!
G Man

Christopher, IL

#8 Jan 23, 2014
Jay wrote:
Good riddance is what I have to say! I bet we find out he got his ass beat attacking a woman and the two guys kicked his drunk, violent ass. I'll also bet his BAC led more to his death than the ass kicking.
A good Christian? Are you kidding me? Who on earth wrote that bunch of malarkey? Read his rap sheet...Christian my ass...he was a drunk, was violent, especially where women were concerned, a drug abuser (federal time for meth, along with his then-wife), habitual offender...
As recently as December he had an OP filed against him, and by the woman whose son stands accused. I say give 'em a citation for cleaning up the neighborhood, buy 'em dinner and let 'em walk!
Humm? Birds of a feather will flock together. They all played in the sewer together. None of them had a clean rap sheet.
right

Tampa, FL

#9 Jan 23, 2014
Was beating the sh! T out of his gf and the two came to her defense. He was helpless?? Than how did they get hit also by him? Ones saying it murder you know nothing!! If they would have just watched him beating her than he would have been the one with MURDER charges.
Jay

Harrisburg, IL

#10 Jan 23, 2014
right wrote:
Was beating the sh! T out of his gf and the two came to her defense. He was helpless?? Than how did they get hit also by him? Ones saying it murder you know nothing!! If they would have just watched him beating her than he would have been the one with MURDER charges.
Can you try repeating that? I have no idea the point you were trying to get across...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbara Rybicky (Jun '14) 16 min Alexis Nikki Eric... 11
drug raid n. 37 next to 1165 rt 37 n thursday 4/15 21 min Alexis Nikki Eric... 29
Is Ezra Church for sale. 25 min Duane Clem 19
grade school teachers getting fired 56 min Hope 121
Alexis (Nikki) & Steven Melville 1 hr Alexis Nikki Eric... 4
I was going to ask this chick out 3 hr chacha 37
meth nat 4 hr construction worker 1
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]