Benton kfc/taco bell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
puke

United States

#1 Sep 3, 2012
Nasty..nasty! How do places like this stay open!

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#2 Sep 3, 2012
I just cant figure out how all these be-atches can cook a pot of meth, but dont have sense enough to know how to fry a damn chicken.
curious

Benton, IL

#3 Sep 3, 2012
When you pay people minimum wage you get minimum effort. How can you expect them to actually care about there job enough to do it properly at that wage? If they fuck up your order they are still making there $8.50 an hour wether you like your food or not. Sad, but true.

“HE's watching YOU!”

#4 Sep 4, 2012
I cant recommend "Fast Food Nation" enough. Read it.
jackasses

United States

#5 Sep 5, 2012
Obviously there isn't anyone that works there that cooks Meth.
Minimum wage is 8.25 an hour
N ya whether or not u like the food their still making Money. That store does over a million every year, they must be doing something right.

“HE's watching YOU!”

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Well maybe I should rephrase what I said up above. I am not referring to to people who WORK at those places, I was referring to the people who EAT at those places.
Grilled cheese sandwich back home is better than that crap. People are too stupid and lazy to figure that out, and they know it. How do you THINK they make a million a year? Suckers.
Blah

Herrin, IL

#8 Sep 18, 2012
Food is shit! Costumer service is shit! They mess up everything! Most of the workers look like their on drugs! Don't get me started on Burger King!
lively one

Benton, IL

#9 Sep 23, 2012
let me see i have never walked in that place and it be clean ...and it used to be a million dollar store and more , yes i used too work there till they brought the white trash managers from frankfort who couldnt run a 100,000 dollar a year store but lets give them a million dollar store very ,very poor management from the top down
nancy -g

Marion, IL

#10 Sep 24, 2012
jackasses wrote:
Obviously there isn't anyone that works there that cooks Meth.
Minimum wage is 8.25 an hour
N ya whether or not u like the food their still making Money. That store does over a million every year, they must be doing something right.
sure there are the place is full of dopers myself I dont even eat there anymore cause of the nasty people and the place its self being nasty
I seen it

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Sep 25, 2012
The chic at the window with no teeth, was licking taco shells the other day because they ran out of taco sauce. That was last Friday. But its not all bad, it had a little stink but I couldnt taste the difference so Im sure you couldnt either.
chris

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Oct 5, 2012
puke wrote:
Nasty..nasty! How do places like this stay open!
nastyyyy
coco

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2012
I worked there its not really that nasty I was the buffet person
yabuddy

Murphysboro, IL

#16 Dec 21, 2012
cant be any worse than benton hardees they cant get your order right if their life depended on it
myself

United States

#17 Dec 21, 2012
At least some of the so called "crack heads" have a job... which is more than can be said about a lot of bentons population
shut down mdubb

United States

#18 Dec 22, 2012
this place should be shut down..i wouldnt feeed their shit to my dog...puke ..and they cant ever everrrrrrrrr get an order right ...i think it would make a good spot for a wendys....and 96% of the people that work there are scum druggies i should know i sell to them
wow

Lebanon, MO

#19 Dec 22, 2012
whats that that say for yourself? That your the piece of crap scum!
redbarn

Kansas City, KS

#20 Jan 23, 2013
Place is nasty, dirty
real

United States

#21 Jan 23, 2013
this place makes me sick..they are very nasty and rude people ....the crew looks like sumthn outa scum/stoned/stupid
former employee

Pana, IL

#22 May 18, 2013
That place is a lot cleaner than most of your homes. The only reason it gets so "nasty" is because of the customers!!! The employees are not scum/stoned/ or stupid. Most of them are over worked and under payed!!
Enough

Saint Louis, MO

#23 May 18, 2013
The last couple times I've been there, I have to say that it was much cleaner. Workers were sweeping the floor and wiping tables on a regular basis. The food even tasted better. I feel they have improved dramatically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All that smak but ... 7 min lmfao 4
Happy Thanksgiving 11 min lmfao 6
Everyone 17 min lmfao 9
Klee kneel 1 hr Roo 5
StoP Calling me! Wed jay done 10
Fat f$&% in a camper by the high school Wed Hustlin donutz 4
Christopher cheaters Nov 21 Parrot168 5

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance