Benton, Ill. woman charged with drug ...

Benton, Ill. woman charged with drug induced homicide

There are 18 comments on the KFVS12 story from Nov 4, 2010, titled Benton, Ill. woman charged with drug induced homicide. In it, KFVS12 reports that:

A Benton, Illinois woman is charged with drug induced homicide after she is accused of giving a man some Fentanyl that led to his death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFVS12.

hmm

United States

#1 Nov 7, 2010
I watched her get arrested, pretty calm arrest for a homicide.

Since: Mar 10

benton il

#2 Nov 7, 2010
That was his sister. Raymond had been messed up for a long time. I was a so-so friend of his when we were younger, but he got into the heavy drugs and i didn't so we parted ways around 17 or so. At one time he was a good guy i think that's how people should remember him, that could have been any of us had we choose a different path.

R.I.P. Raymond
yaKnow

Pittsburg, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2010
hmm wrote:
I watched her get arrested, pretty calm arrest for a homicide.
where did u watch from? Raymonds death was a horrible thing but Alberta, his sister, did not make him take anything. Raymond chose to take one of her patches. Alberta was aware for over a month that she might be arrested for his death however she was awakened by the police and taken into custody before she'd been fully awake. The tears in her eyes and the sorrow she's been in since her and Raymond both o.d.ed in september shows that she did not want her brother to die. If you don't know the whole story maybe you, and the news, should check your facts before you try to comment someone doesn't care about the death of a loved one!
hmm

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2010
I said it was a calm arrest, I didn't say she was. So before you want to get mouthy, think about what you are going to mouth about.
yaKnow

Pittsburg, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2010
hmm wrote:
I said it was a calm arrest, I didn't say she was. So before you want to get mouthy, think about what you are going to mouth about.
so where did you watch from? this is one subject i can't help getting mouthy about because no one is getting the facts straight. i don't recall them showing the actually arrest on tv. if you saw it how many police were there? i'm just tired of people who weren't there running thier mouths and turning into something it wasn't. Raymond knows why he isn't here anymore and those that loved him know too. everyone else is just guessing and don't even care about the human beings involved!!
hmm

United States

#7 Nov 13, 2010
3 cop cars... unmarked. Where were you?? Eating some pills I'm sure!!!!!
hahahahaha

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Nov 13, 2010
Raymond's mom died last year or the year before and he went down hill from there. Yes, he was messed up on pills or drugs but it's still sad he died. He was a nice guy when he was sober. He had family that will miss him. It's even sadder to me that his sister was involved. It will be on her mind for the rest of her life.. It's sad.
yaKnow

Pittsburg, IL

#9 Nov 14, 2010
hmm wrote:
3 cop cars... unmarked. Where were you?? Eating some pills I'm sure!!!!!
I don't have your nasty habits of popping pills and hiding behind the internet!!! U sure all 3 cars were unmarked? If you want to know where I was come on over and I'll show you. Just hope I been popping my meds and not yours!!
yaKnow

Pittsburg, IL

#10 Nov 14, 2010
hahahahaha wrote:
Raymond's mom died last year or the year before and he went down hill from there. Yes, he was messed up on pills or drugs but it's still sad he died. He was a nice guy when he was sober. He had family that will miss him. It's even sadder to me that his sister was involved. It will be on her mind for the rest of her life.. It's sad.
Raymond has lots of family and friends that miss him!! Cheech is still hanging in there. Alberta has family and friends that know she did not force nething on Raymond. Bad choices aren't always made by bad people, good people fuck up too. Much love to both of them and thier families.
hahahahaha

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Nov 24, 2010
Of course she didn't force him, if you knew him one would know that. I am very sorry for their loss. It's obvious that tons of good people make bad choices, have ya seen all the threads on here? lol Thank you for sticking up for them too.:)
Jaynie

Independence, MO

#12 Dec 29, 2012
that is my mother and my uncle. my mom wouldn't of done something like that on purpose . he must have wanted it so she gave it to him . he took it at his own risk . so hes only to blame here .
sad

Appleton City, MO

#13 Dec 31, 2012
This was a tragic situation,i grew up with all of them.I know for a fact Alberta did not want this to happen!"IF" She did give it to him its probably because she knows he would of got ahold of it anyways,if he had to take it without her knowing. Yes she loved her brother very much...R.I.P Raymond n Jane i miss you both:( Jayne i bet your getting big,haven't seen you in along time. Your mom and i were friends for years. If you don't mind me asking..How she doing and where she at now? I hope things are good with you considering the circumstances!Take care
Jaynie

Independence, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2013
sad wrote:
This was a tragic situation,i grew up with all of them.I know for a fact Alberta did not want this to happen!"IF" She did give it to him its probably because she knows he would of got ahold of it anyways,if he had to take it without her knowing. Yes she loved her brother very much...R.I.P Raymond n Jane i miss you both:( Jayne i bet your getting big,haven't seen you in along time. Your mom and i were friends for years. If you don't mind me asking..How she doing and where she at now? I hope things are good with you considering the circumstances!Take care
Sad-Not sure who you are . lol and yeah im grown 18 now actually and honestly i haven't talked to my mom in years . 10 years to be exact . i have her address at the prison tho so i wrote her and i can only pray she will write me back ya know ?
Sad

Marion, IL

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Jaynie wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad-Not sure who you are . lol and yeah im grown 18 now actually and honestly i haven't talked to my mom in years . 10 years to be exact . i have her address at the prison tho so i wrote her and i can only pray she will write me back ya know ?
Yes u have grown up,i didn't think you were 18...wow..time flys! I hope for your sake she answers your letter.I seen you last when your mom,you n I was in that car wreck. We were heading to your grandma Jane's house! I use to go to your mom n dads house when they lived on commercial street! I kind of went my separate ways ,because how she treated your dad. He was good to her,plus i don't drink n don't do drugs. Thats mainly why i quit going around...i always said i wish you could turn back time n get rid of all the ugly. Alls we can do is learn from it and be a better person! Good Luck hun on everything you do,god answers prayers.
Jaynie

Columbia, MO

#16 Jan 15, 2013
Yea she answered my letter ! i couldn't of been happier when i got it in the mail . and may i ask your name ? and yea my dad was good to her . she apologized to him in the letter but i don't think my dad cares anymore since he married another woman . and like i understand on why you went your separate way . i would of too . but im not giving up on my mom and i hope she doesn't throw 10 years of being sober out the door . she gets out in 2017 with 3 years probation . im hoping she will come stay with me in my place for awhile .
Jaynie

Columbia, MO

#17 Jan 15, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text> Yes u have grown up,i didn't think you were 18...wow..time flys! I hope for your sake she answers your letter.I seen you last when your mom,you n I was in that car wreck. We were heading to your grandma Jane's house! I use to go to your mom n dads house when they lived on commercial street! I kind of went my separate ways ,because how she treated your dad. He was good to her,plus i don't drink n don't do drugs. Thats mainly why i quit going around...i always said i wish you could turn back time n get rid of all the ugly. Alls we can do is learn from it and be a better person! Good Luck hun on everything you do,god answers prayers.
Yea she answered my letter ! i couldn't of been happier when i got it in the mail . and may i ask your name ? and yea my dad was good to her . she apologized to him in the letter but i don't think my dad cares anymore since he married another woman . and like i understand on why you went your separate way . i would of too . but im not giving up on my mom and i hope she doesn't throw 10 years of being sober out the door . she gets out in 2017 with 3 years probation . im hoping she will come stay with me in my place for awhile .
Jaynie

Columbia, MO

#18 Jan 15, 2013
i really don't like the negative comments about my mom up there .
Brookport, IL

#19 Apr 11, 2013
Jaynie wrote:
i really don't like the negative comments about my mom up there .
CLICK ON THE REPORT ABUSE AND REPORT IT AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE THE COMMENT. they will take that part down

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ppl can remove post 6 min So u know what to do 4
Happy -happy bday 19 min So u know what to do 5
Jason spears 21 min Her minge stinks 12
What happened to the whxxres post 1 hr Busted 13
New York times 1 hr Messed up bastards 8
Iron Horse break-ins 3 hr Homeless 3
Morthland College Trying to Hide 4 hr WOW 47

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance