vanzant

United States

#21 Jan 9, 2013
Ken wrote:
They need to get William Vanzant & his whole family. All their life is, is going to doctors for pills,and selling & using drugs.
guess they wouldn't sell you no pills ken the snitch so go back to your purch stool pigeon.
MrNobody

Springfield, IL

#22 Sep 11, 2013
vanzant wrote:
<quoted text>guess they wouldn't sell you no pills ken the snitch so go back to your purch stool pigeon.
Good news! Van Zant's in jail and looking at 7-10 for aggravated assault!
Humanity 1 Filthy Scum 0
haha

Sesser, IL

#23 Sep 12, 2013
He was just in Kelly's a few days ago need I say more so yeah better tighten that bitches leash I'm tired of him coming in the bar hitting on me he is trash
Wtf

Ashley, IL

#24 Sep 12, 2013
haha wrote:
He was just in Kelly's a few days ago need I say more so yeah better tighten that bitches leash I'm tired of him coming in the bar hitting on me he is trash
He is out of jail?? Biggest piece of white trash there is! And his girlfriend is an idiot! She'll end up losing her kids again hopefully for good! Poor things! I wonder if they saw daddy trying to kill a man?
MrNobody

Springfield, IL

#25 Sep 19, 2013
Wtf wrote:
<quoted text> He is out of jail?? Biggest piece of white trash there is! And his girlfriend is an idiot! She'll end up losing her kids again hopefully for good! Poor things! I wonder if they saw daddy trying to kill a man?
I'm pretty sure he's still in jail, at least he was when that comment was posted. As much as I despise this guy, it's still sad to see such a waste of humanity.
Choices

Herrin, IL

#26 Sep 21, 2013
Don't be sad for any druggie.....they make their choices and the people who run with them, namely the girlfriend, also should pay. Her children should be removed from her asap!
names

United States

#27 Sep 25, 2013
wfres wrote:
I agree that WF is not the only town with drug problems but THANK YOU WFPD for getting more off the streets. Now the state's attorney and judges need to do their jobs and keep them off the streets!
who got busted this round?
curious

Ashburn, VA

#29 Oct 12, 2013
Is Vanzandt out of jail? What is going on with the guy he tried to kill?
LOL

Saint Louis, MO

#30 Oct 12, 2013
Choices wrote:
Don't be sad for any druggie.....they make their choices and the people who run with them, namely the girlfriend, also should pay. Her children should be removed from her asap!
And what the hell did the “girlfriend" do besides call the cops on Billy's pathetic punk ass? Hmm were you there? Do you know why Billy was at her house? Maybe you should find out all the details before you start running your mouth!
Knows

Marion, IL

#31 Oct 13, 2013
curious wrote:
Is Vanzandt out of jail? What is going on with the guy he tried to kill?
He beat Josh Marvel horrible bad..Josh is still in the hospital
Exfriend

United States

#32 Oct 13, 2013
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
And what the hell did the “girlfriend" do besides call the cops on Billy's pathetic punk ass? Hmm were you there? Do you know why Billy was at her house? Maybe you should find out all the details before you start running your mouth!
the sob had lived with her for years except when he was out effin around or in jail! He had best the hell out of her and had her kids taken away and she still is involved with him! People know more than you think! Worthless!
Weeks

Johnston City, IL

#33 Nov 10, 2013
The drug busts are always focused on West Frankfort because I think we all know where the goods are coming from. Ever go into that dealership and ask about cars? That place is full of middle-aged men wearing flip-flops and cargo shorts, and the young kid trying to sell me a car didn't even know anything. I asked him a question about the difference between an 'S' class and the regular model of a car. He just kind of stared blankly and then brought up the Chevrolet website and tried to figure it out. No surprise there are so many incidents involving this family, and one can't help but wonder how much of their money actually comes from selling cars. The WF police know what's up, but they haven't been able to prove it yet.
hjknh

Greeley, CO

#34 Nov 12, 2013
Weeks wrote:
The drug busts are always focused on West Frankfort because I think we all know where the goods are coming from. Ever go into that dealership and ask about cars? That place is full of middle-aged men wearing flip-flops and cargo shorts, and the young kid trying to sell me a car didn't even know anything. I asked him a question about the difference between an 'S' class and the regular model of a car. He just kind of stared blankly and then brought up the Chevrolet website and tried to figure it out. No surprise there are so many incidents involving this family, and one can't help but wonder how much of their money actually comes from selling cars. The WF police know what's up, but they haven't been able to prove it yet.

I honestly don't know any of these people or most of the people that are talked about on this amusing site. But you seem like you have a personal vendetta against these people. Grow up, bc this is getting ridiculous. If what you are saying happens to be true then it would be safe the assume that the feds would be doing an investigation. A thorough one. It would be low key, quiet and would go on for months and probably years (that is if what you keep trying to insinuate has truth to it). So how about you stop acting like a child, have some class and sit back and watch quietly.....
Weeks

Herrin, IL

#36 Nov 12, 2013
hjknh wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly don't know any of these people or most of the people that are talked about on this amusing site. But you seem like you have a personal vendetta against these people. Grow up, bc this is getting ridiculous. If what you are saying happens to be true then it would be safe the assume that the feds would be doing an investigation. A thorough one. It would be low key, quiet and would go on for months and probably years (that is if what you keep trying to insinuate has truth to it). So how about you stop acting like a child, have some class and sit back and watch quietly.....
Acting like a child? Obviously you DON'T know any of these people, because I'm simply telling what I experienced and what many in this area already know about the car dealership. They are extremely unprofessional. I don't have a personal vendetta, but when you go into a car dealership, you have certain expectations of the salesmen/women, like professional attire and at least a working knowledge of the cars they're selling. When you walk in and see men wearing sandals and Cardinals hats, and they try to get you to buy a car from a kid who is obviously the owner's son and doesn't know anything about the car, it leaves you with a bad impression of them. As for the rest of it, I have never personally dealt with the family and have nothing personal against them, but I do know a former police officer in the town who has told me stories about several suspicious incidents involving them. You don't have to look very hard to find news articles about their daughter, and the parents aren't any better. Hopefully someone beyond the WF police department IS investigating them, but I believe you give law enforcement too much credit.

In any case, this is a small town discussion board, so telling people you don't know to stop discussing information you don't know about people you don't know is a particularly silly brand of pretentiousness.
hjknh

United States

#37 Nov 14, 2013
Weeks wrote:
<quoted text>
Acting like a child? Obviously you DON'T know any of these people, because I'm simply telling what I experienced and what many in this area already know about the car dealership. They are extremely unprofessional. I don't have a personal vendetta, but when you go into a car dealership, you have certain expectations of the salesmen/women, like professional attire and at least a working knowledge of the cars they're selling. When you walk in and see men wearing sandals and Cardinals hats, and they try to get you to buy a car from a kid who is obviously the owner's son and doesn't know anything about the car, it leaves you with a bad impression of them. As for the rest of it, I have never personally dealt with the family and have nothing personal against them, but I do know a former police officer in the town who has told me stories about several suspicious incidents involving them. You don't have to look very hard to find news articles about their daughter, and the parents aren't any better. Hopefully someone beyond the WF police department IS investigating them, but I believe you give law enforcement too much credit.
In any case, this is a small town discussion board, so telling people you don't know to stop discussing information you don't know about people you don't know is a particularly silly brand of pretentiousness.
I can see your point and I agree with you. You have every right to inform people of weeks lack of knowledge. I appreciate the way we just had a successful adult conversation without name calling or putting people down. This site has so much childish people on it all they do is try to destroy reputations. And can't have an adult debate or exchange of opinions. You have restored my faith!
news flash

Herrin, IL

#38 Jan 12, 2014
bubby williams will give you some. they need to bust his pathetic ass.
tiredofit

Herrin, IL

#39 Jan 12, 2014
Brady Davis and russle fry "dirty money making" lol Taft street. Trashy looking trailer cops need to get em fresh shipment from good ol. Colorado
Will

Herrin, IL

#40 Jan 31, 2014
fsecho wrote:
Dr Thompson, need i say more
Yes you need to say more as we read your comment we can see that your a simple minded ass. All he did was help people in need that had litigate problems. You stupid F****
Bumper

Champaign, IL

#41 Feb 5, 2014
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
How much time would you give someone on a offense who gave away one pill. The cops had the snitch bug the shit out of two ppl until both gave this person a pill to shut up and leave them alone then come back with a drug charge a year later. Im not kiddn the cops try to initiate a buy when that goes bad they hit these big bad drug dealers a year later with a piece of paper saying what they did and that the pill had a value of zero. value of zero hmm never heard of a drug dealer who had an inventory with a value of zero Do you really want the police to have someone come by and call for weeks until you cant take it anymore and give them a pill. Do you want the police to even waste time on someone who gave away one vicoden to another adult even if it was illegal or wrong. I wouldnt even think that to be news worthy. I would be embarrassed having to bring that to the states attorney. good luck with the fake war on drugs/government jobs guarantee program
Did the deal have anything to do with Chad or Heather Lynn,aka Heather Smith aka Heather Kramer on horn st? this man and wife duo is building cases on others while certain customers remain untouched ! go figure how will they make money and stay u der the radar if all the pill heads are arrested!
Winter

Benton, IL

#42 Feb 12, 2014
Bumper wrote:
<quoted text> Did the deal have anything to do with Chad or Heather Lynn,aka Heather Smith aka Heather Kramer on horn st? this man and wife duo is building cases on others while certain customers remain untouched ! go figure how will they make money and stay u der the radar if all the pill heads are arrested!
Are you stupid, they are not pill head like you would say. Just shut up, your mad because you got your ass kicked and they left you there because you lost there trust. If anyone should be getting arrested it should be you for selling K2 to children and getting them addicted and sick because of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmy 6 hr hmm 4
Megan carlton 7 hr Caleb 2
Topix 13 hr Wenow 3
june allyson Steeley Thu What 2
Poor Kimmy Mar 22 agree 25
crystal slypnasty dawn fat ass scooter girl cole Mar 20 you make me sick 3
Drug house Mar 19 For real 20

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance