First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Seriously

Herrin, IL

#1 May 21, 2012
Wow really again?? Why is the focal point on just W.F. when its 5 or 6 different towns. Then to top things off,you have idiots posting from W.F. and all appear to be crack heads??
wfres

Carbondale, IL

#2 May 22, 2012
I agree that WF is not the only town with drug problems but THANK YOU WFPD for getting more off the streets. Now the state's attorney and judges need to do their jobs and keep them off the streets!
Anon

Anonymous Proxy

#3 May 23, 2012
wfres wrote:
I agree that WF is not the only town with drug problems but THANK YOU WFPD for getting more off the streets. Now the state's attorney and judges need to do their jobs and keep them off the streets!
How much time would you give someone on a offense who gave away one pill. The cops had the snitch bug the shit out of two ppl until both gave this person a pill to shut up and leave them alone then come back with a drug charge a year later. Im not kiddn the cops try to initiate a buy when that goes bad they hit these big bad drug dealers a year later with a piece of paper saying what they did and that the pill had a value of zero. value of zero hmm never heard of a drug dealer who had an inventory with a value of zero Do you really want the police to have someone come by and call for weeks until you cant take it anymore and give them a pill. Do you want the police to even waste time on someone who gave away one vicoden to another adult even if it was illegal or wrong. I wouldnt even think that to be news worthy. I would be embarrassed having to bring that to the states attorney. good luck with the fake war on drugs/government jobs guarantee program
pooo

Herrin, IL

#4 May 23, 2012
For real. Took wfpd a year or longer to get these guys while they ignored every other problem in wf, and most of these will only get 3 months or less in jail. sounds like a waste of time to me.
Seriously

Herrin, IL

#5 May 23, 2012
In my opinion they won't give them long enough!! You have people that take their meds correctly or as needed, then you have the people that go to the doctor just to get scripts to sell to anybody!! This causes the doctors to second guess everybody (including the ones that need it) whether or not to prescribe them their meds or not. Now where does the main problem come from...poor physicians that would rather get a person hooked on pain meds than to refer them to another doctor!! You want the king pins Illinois police?? Then get the damn doctors that are prescribing these meat heads that are selling their drugs!!
fsecho

United States

#6 May 23, 2012
Dr Thompson, need i say more
The Truth

Carbondale, IL

#7 May 25, 2012
Dr. Thompson hasn't had a license to prescribe narcotics for almost two years.
citizen

Carterville, IL

#8 Jun 23, 2012
how many of you know that mie murphy, who was arrested in the drug raid has also done tome for beaing a child molester????? hope he never sees daylight again.
citizen

Carterville, IL

#9 Jun 23, 2012
should say mike murphy!!!!!!
Ken

Dale, IL

#10 Dec 12, 2012
They need to get William Vanzant & his whole family. All their life is, is going to doctors for pills,and selling & using drugs.
Just thinking

Herrin, IL

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Heard William VanZandt was arrested yesterday. Don't worry - he'll snitch and be out of jail as soon as he gets a few more people busted.
poor guy

Carbondale, IL

#12 Jan 6, 2013
Just thinking wrote:
Heard William VanZandt was arrested yesterday. Don't worry - he'll snitch and be out of jail as soon as he gets a few more people busted.
so kind of Eric to help little billy out,and the rest of them too
ALB

Du Quoin, IL

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Eric, hes like "pitbulls and Paroles" he will try and help anyone he can, but, he no longer will allow vandzant to work for him due to his NEW girl bcuz she wont allow it, for him to be around them sort of people. There will be a few more that Eric is not to be around and if I have gotten confused about your comment and you mean Eric will help him snitch THAN HELL YES HE WILL, WITH ALL THE HELP FROM HIS WOMAN TOO! She seems to want to keep him from every bad person out there, and will not stop, so IF you do drugs and you think your going to be around Eric than you are so fucking wrong. You bad people stay away from him!!! Or I will keel you!
curious

Marion, IL

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Is that creepy VanZandt still living with Beth? Wouldn't put it past him to have a gf on the side! Who is she and what is he in jail for? The cops get sick of snitches after a while! His sorry ass should have been in prison a long time ago!
Purple dragon

Sesser, IL

#15 Jan 7, 2013
What William VanZant u talkin about? Bill VanZant is past away.Only VanZant I know is BoBo.Is it his uncle?
curious

Marion, IL

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Cousin old William or Bill was his dad.
lmao

Farmington, MO

#17 Jan 7, 2013
i think your talkin about billy
curious

Marion, IL

#18 Jan 7, 2013
lmao wrote:
i think your talkin about billy
Yup worthless white trash!
lmao

Carbondale, IL

#19 Jan 8, 2013
ALB wrote:
Eric, hes like "pitbulls and Paroles" he will try and help anyone he can, but, he no longer will allow vandzant to work for him due to his NEW girl bcuz she wont allow it, for him to be around them sort of people. There will be a few more that Eric is not to be around and if I have gotten confused about your comment and you mean Eric will help him snitch THAN HELL YES HE WILL, WITH ALL THE HELP FROM HIS WOMAN TOO! She seems to want to keep him from every bad person out there, and will not stop, so IF you do drugs and you think your going to be around Eric than you are so fucking wrong. You bad people stay away from him!!! Or I will keel you!
The bad people do stay away from him,but he hunts them down,you might want to tighten his collar and leash,because he sure is straying...just sayin!He is still doing everything and I mean everything and everyone that he has always done.Get Real.It is what it is.You might convince yurself that the fairytail is true,but others are in the know!
helpfull

Du Quoin, IL

#20 Jan 9, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
The bad people do stay away from him,but he hunts them down,you might want to tighten his collar and leash,because he sure is straying...just sayin!He is still doing everything and I mean everything and everyone that he has always done.Get Real.It is what it is.You might convince yurself that the fairytail is true,but others are in the know!
Umm, sorry to burst your bubble but I dont believe you and I do believe him, he tells me the truth about everything, EVEN the bad, I know what goes on, im not an idiot. The thing is, I can make him do things others cant :) If he can not prove to me that he is clean then he knows he will not be around me or my children, and, trust me he doesnt want that! Il make him piss randomly every other day if I have to! my fairytail will come true. And if you can PROVE and not just SAY hes doing wrong then hit me up so I can move on! BET YOU CANT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmy I 3 hr Beggars lice 26
Bearcat football sucks Thu BCat 22
november feeman (Oct '11) Wed November 12
Bobby Staley Wed Daman618 2
Kimmy (Mar '17) Wed Beggar lice 48
Ex. Hubby and son Sep 16 Hahahaha 3
To the clan Sep 15 MTay 4

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance