F.I.S. Alice in Wonderland

F.I.S. Alice in Wonderland

Posted in the Christopher Forum

Birds Fan

Paducah, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Great play tonight. If you did not go tonight, there is always Saturday night. Well worth the $5.00 price of admission. Great job Debbie Williams, actors, actresses, stage hands, and everyone else involved.
Simon

Marion, IL

#2 Apr 20, 2013
I am amazed that a group of children those ages can pull off such a performance! What an outstanding production.....
sad

United States

#3 Apr 20, 2013
Yes it was adorable, but to be amazed? This just shows how uncultured this society has become. Listen to a seven year old pull off "Miserere"...you'll probably have to YouTube search that. Alice in Wonderland. Yeah! If you're gonna put in a production make it something beautiful and worth the effort!
jANE

Ottawa, IL

#4 Apr 22, 2013
Cuz kids are into Les Mis, right? I think the kids did a great job!! The set was great, just like the past performances by this group of kids..Too bad it's the last one :( Good job, FIS!!
CitiSin

Johnston City, IL

#5 Apr 22, 2013
Hey, "sad". Get your nose out of the air or your a$$ back to your ivory tower. Sorry a group OF KIDS could not meet your expectations for high brow entertainment. I'd be willing to bet your s$*t don't stink either, does it?

Since: Apr 13

Carbondale, IL

#6 Apr 23, 2013
sad wrote:
Yes it was adorable, but to be amazed? This just shows how uncultured this society has become. Listen to a seven year old pull off "Miserere"...you'll probably have to YouTube search that. Alice in Wonderland. Yeah! If you're gonna put in a production make it something beautiful and worth the effort!
How bout you youtube this ass face. You SUCK !!! Guess your kid didnt get to be in the play. SOUR puss
Simon

Marion, IL

#7 Apr 23, 2013
I guess that SAD also does not realize that Alice in Wonderland is what the CHILDREN chose to do. They had been asking for years.

Leave it to Topix to bring out the jerks on even the most positive subject.

I wonder how come none of the school board was there?? Hmmmmmm....
red bird

Benton, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Simon wrote:
I guess that SAD also does not realize that Alice in Wonderland is what the CHILDREN chose to do. They had been asking for years.
Leave it to Topix to bring out the jerks on even the most positive subject.
I wonder how come none of the school board was there?? Hmmmmmm....
I saw one board member there.
parent

Benton, IL

#9 Apr 23, 2013
red bird wrote:
<quoted text>I saw one board member there.
Which one.
Simon

Marion, IL

#10 Apr 25, 2013
red bird wrote:
<quoted text>I saw one board member there.
Yes, you are correct.

The newest one.
redbird

Benton, IL

#11 Apr 25, 2013
Simon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct.
The newest one.
Actually David Summers was who I was talking about.But I saw Glodich too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kimmy pregnant again 9 hr for real 2
Curious about Bearcat football (Aug '16) 9 hr former student 26
Maybe stolen trucks Sun Not real 7
Kimmy I Sun Truth 22
Franklin county (Aug '16) May 27 Teamstink 7
Lots going on May 27 for real 5
Jail burd May 27 Joe 11

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance