toothless fat neighbor
pissed neighbor

Brookport, IL

#1 Jul 12, 2013
to the toothless fat next door neighbor in the crappy house.perhap's you should ask before you go cutting on my tree and spraying weedkiller on my rose's next time i'm not gonna let it slide.worry about your own damn house.It look's like it need's a lot of work.
cry baby

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2013
bitch moan bitch moan.going to rural king and buying more roundup.just wait..F U
Toothless fat neighbor

Herrin, IL

#3 Jul 12, 2013
Haha b,tch lol
Toothless fat neighbor

Herrin, IL

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Haha
tickle me elmo

United States

#5 Jul 12, 2013
Ain't love grand! LOL
lmao

Benton, IL

#6 Jul 12, 2013
pissed neighbor wrote:
to the toothless fat next door neighbor in the crappy house.perhap's you should ask before you go cutting on my tree and spraying weedkiller on my rose's next time i'm not gonna let it slide.worry about your own damn house.It look's like it need's a lot of work.
"your" rose bush and tree are on my property,that makes them mine to with as I wish. get a survey /I did!
lmao

Benton, IL

#7 Jul 13, 2013
pissed neighbor wrote:
another thing...if you don't like me being toothless,don't look or buy me some teeth,if you don't like the looks of my house,repair it,do the work you think it needs ,or dont look this way,or move.,and me being fat is the way I am,don't look.and come to think of it,you are getting a bit hefty yourself .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful dark hair woman 16 min lmao 7
Christopher fire department 4 hr Tax payer 12
Topix 6 hr Yessheis 6
Dope users 6 hr Udijkftyur 7
That tattooed trash Alicia Garner and her salt ... 7 hr Jeseeka 7
Brian pheasant 22 hr Jeff 15
Why is our town sign sitting crooked? Fri Haley wampler 12

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance