overall christopher is a great town!

overall christopher is a great town!

Posted in the Christopher Forum

Resident

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2013
I know there are always good and bad things no matter what were faced with but I think Christopher is a great town to live in. Look at what were surrounded by. I feel fortunate to be part of such a great community!!
Resident Too

Du Quoin, IL

#3 Jul 17, 2013
Ditto & kudos !

Good place to walk your dog !!

Good neighbors, good mayor & good law enforcement !!!
Resident Three

Herrin, IL

#4 Jul 17, 2013
A great place to retire and die. There is nothing for young people to do except drugs, pillage and fuck. I hate my neighbors on all sides,you wanna trade? I get tired of the dog walkers that don't pick up the piles of shit their dogs leave and starting to think it a nice idea to turn mine loose on anything that even gets close to the yard. Yeah christopher is wonderful..i'm going back to my liqueur now
Resident

United States

#5 Jul 17, 2013
Sorry I live on the right side of town where I have great neighbors,they clean up after their animals and friendly! And I have a teenager who finds lots of other things to do besides drugs,pillage and fuck. For instance summer ball,school activities and school work! Im not saying there aren't kids who don't get in trouble but thats anywhere you live. No such thing as pleasantville! Compared to what we are surrounded by Christopher is a great place to live and raise children!
Resident Three wrote:
A great place to retire and die. There is nothing for young people to do except drugs, pillage and fuck. I hate my neighbors on all sides,you wanna trade? I get tired of the dog walkers that don't pick up the piles of shit their dogs leave and starting to think it a nice idea to turn mine loose on anything that even gets close to the yard. Yeah christopher is wonderful..i'm going back to my liqueur now
kraken

Benton, IL

#7 Jul 17, 2013
It would be a great if they would finally get the drug dogs into the school. Every 2 years is too long. Sesser has a 100 percent better school.
Resident

United States

#8 Jul 17, 2013
I agree. The kids do get away with more here than surrounding districts! Hopefully we catch up soon so that its a safer enviroment!
kraken wrote:
It would be a great if they would finally get the drug dogs into the school. Every 2 years is too long. Sesser has a 100 percent better school.
Resident Too

Du Quoin, IL

#9 Jul 18, 2013
The lenient pace of drug use was set by one of their own teachers who got away with his pot bust fiasco back in 2007 !

Also, the liquor store within walking distance of the high school selling synthetic marijuana didn't help either !!

Christopher is a good place, but many people have the ostrich syndrome when it comes to cleaning out their own closets !!!
kraken

Du Quoin, IL

#10 Jul 18, 2013
I knew something must have been worked out. Which one was it? There are soo many Special Ed students that should not be in Special Ed. They are just lazy.
Old Timer

Murphysboro, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2013
I WAS a great place to grow up....until the town dried up. It's just a shadow of it's former self. I would hate to be a young person here now. Just like the rest of Southern Illinois.
Who Knows

Harrisburg, IL

#12 Jul 22, 2013
Resident Too wrote:
Ditto & kudos !
Good place to walk your dog !!
Good neighbors, good mayor & good law enforcement !!!
Hello Mainman

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
She came from Alabammy with a banjo on her knee 5 min Fire Marshall Bill 1
Donna Roach 11 min LOL 21
Rhonda Tibbs 1 hr Danielle 23
Jenny Kabat 1 hr Danielle 6
Darkpassenger 3 hr Euck 9
Molly 4 hr Buzzkill 4
akin atheists 7 hr getem 63

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages