Hucks in Christopher
noname

Ballwin, MO

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Anyone know anything about the girl who is the cook in Hucks in Christopher?...I think she's about 5'4", sandy-blonde hair...she caught my eye
skcuh suineg

Herrin, IL

#2 Apr 20, 2013
noname wrote:
Anyone know anything about the girl who is the cook in Hucks in Christopher?...I think she's about 5'4", sandy-blonde hair...she caught my eye
There's nobody by that description there.
Sambo

Ballwin, MO

#3 Apr 20, 2013
That one works in the one in Parrish.
Wewillie

Ballwin, MO

#4 Apr 20, 2013
The huckster at turnip patch.
noname

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2013
well...I was there at the Hucks in Christopher and seen her working/cooking there

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#6 Apr 20, 2013
If you call whatever that is that they do "cooking" at Huck's, you got more than just girl troubles dude.
What

Marion, IL

#7 Apr 21, 2013
You should have talked to her instead of bringing her up on here. I dont see her giving you the time of day by the way you rationalize doing something like that. But then again, if she is working at Hucks, she probably dont know any better anyways.
5-0 ford

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2013
If its the one im thinkin about shes married, an unavailable so a complete waste of time to pursue
hmmmmm

Du Quoin, IL

#10 May 9, 2013
what does it cost some women to drive a fancy black cadillac given to them by a man ?

i would like to have a car like the one parked at hucks but I don't have the proper plumbing !!
Nunya

Marion, IL

#11 Jul 18, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
what does it cost some women to drive a fancy black cadillac given to them by a man ?
i would like to have a car like the one parked at hucks but I don't have the proper plumbing !!
Her name is Amy and she is a great person. You need to mind your business. Are you jealous of her car? She is paying for it not a man. I work there too and I know this for a fact.
amazing

Du Quoin, IL

#12 Jul 19, 2013
You are right it is a coincidence that her sugar daddy, I mean boyfriend, has a similar car !

If I was a woman I would do the same thing !!
lazzzzzy44

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2013
Nunya wrote:
<quoted text>
Her name is Amy and she is a great person. You need to mind your business. Are you jealous of her car? She is paying for it not a man. I work there too and I know this for a fact.
she icould be driving a beat up pinto taxi......wouldn't change the fact that she has more class than most of us on here!.........
louwho

Carmi, IL

#14 Mar 1, 2014
Amy dont have sandy blound hair its black but she works for her money so who cares if she drives a nice car,
amy

Mount Vernon, MO

#15 Mar 5, 2014
Lol!!! too funny yes I'm Amy and I work at hucks but as in black Cadillacs that was my car and I don't have a sugar daddy trust me on that one lol but anyways I just thought it was funny see this post ya ll have a good day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barbie willis 10 min Sinbad 50
Downtown Gary Brown 19 min JRos 10
Barbie Willis + Mr. and Mrs. Mike and Rhonda Reed 28 min Donny 21
Pop's BBQ 1 hr mostpostsfromsame... 12
drugs by school 1 hr Mike 16
Mayor 3 hr Well 9
Darkpassenger 3 hr Well 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance