First Prev
of 4
Next Last
grow up

Washington, IL

#74 Apr 21, 2012
Slap Nuts wrote:
I smoke the shit outta k2 if u dont approve of it then fxxx u
Your name certainly fits you well loser. If you don't approve of it fxxx you.
the AntiSkank

West Frankfort, IL

#75 Apr 26, 2012
drugs are for fking losers

Hopefully these sh!tbags that have plagued our area for so long will finally get a bad batch and die over a three-part course of 10 minute long self-soiling and convulsions.
lil-lady

Johnston City, IL

#76 Jun 15, 2012
EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLIN wrote:
calm down druggies!! im sure you will find some new way to waste your money, sit around, and not be productive to society and inevitably make yourselves braindead or some lonly prisoner VERY HAPPY
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE GETS HIGH AND SMOKES WEED OR K2 DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE DRUGGIES.. SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU... AND UR A DRUGGIE IF U HAVE TO HAVE IT ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! SO U NEED A DICTIONARY MY FRIEND????
man

United States

#77 Jun 15, 2012
lil-lady wrote:
<quoted text>
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE GETS HIGH AND SMOKES WEED OR K2 DOESNT MEAN THEY ARE DRUGGIES.. SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU... AND UR A DRUGGIE IF U HAVE TO HAVE IT ALL THE FREAKIN TIME! SO U NEED A DICTIONARY MY FRIEND????
You must be a weak person. What do you do with your life? Do you have a job? A drivers Liecense? Do you just leach off of people and society like a parasitic waste of life? Real women and men are strong enough to make it thru life without crutches and without blaming everyone and everything for their shortcomings. Get a life looser grow up and try being productive for once.
tru

United States

#78 Jun 17, 2012
Amen! People need to grow up and try for once in their life to be responsible and maybe then the town and world would be a better place.
Wishful thinker

United States

#79 Jun 20, 2012
Probably not gonna happen
crystal

Pioneer, OH

#80 Dec 17, 2012
ahhh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't really care about you back woods hooha. The reason I dont smoke weed is because is because I take drug tests. If I wanted to eat rabbit shit I would have asked where the densest rabbit population was not where I could get some smoke. Your little comments are not cute.
Nice!:)

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#81 Dec 17, 2012
If you all would try that rabbit tabacky like I said, you all would not be in trouble with the popo.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#82 Dec 17, 2012
new year wrote:
I work at willow lake. And trust me I do what I do when I'm not working. Unlike some people who smoke cigarettes and crack underground. I in no way take anyone life in my hands. That's like saying because someone drinks they must be doing it on the job. You people just need to find something to do besides cry all the time. If you think its such a dangerous product maybe instead of sitting behind a computer crying, why don't you take some action? That's right because your lazy
Well now you don't have a job to wooly about failing a drug test for so you can do all the drugs you want. Idiot.
EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLIN

Golconda, IL

#83 Dec 18, 2012
lil-lady wrote:
<quoted text>
those are drugs.... people who use said drugs are druggies... would you like the urban dictionary thrown at your face now?

and besides we have to put up with people like you, who need the crutches to get through their day to day routine because they are pathetic and weak. do something meaningful with life and maybe you wouldnt hate yourself so much that you need to puff that sillysmoke to get you through your waste of a life
tellit

United States

#84 Mar 31, 2013
EVERYDAY IM SHUFFLIN wrote:
<quoted text>
those are drugs.... people who use said drugs are druggies... would you like the urban dictionary thrown at your face now?
and besides we have to put up with people like you, who need the crutches to get through their day to day routine because they are pathetic and weak. do something meaningful with life and maybe you wouldnt hate yourself so much that you need to puff that sillysmoke to get you through your waste of a life
You tell them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where are all the Gay Boys in Wf (Aug '14) 6 min Bobby Arview 39
Drug bust 22 min Haha narcs cook 3
Downtown Gary Brown 34 min Local 20
Opies 46 min really 3
Kimmy (Mar '17) 14 hr PanterA 47
Bearcat football sucks Sep 17 Austin 19
Ex. Hubby and son Sep 16 Hahahaha 3

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance