First Prev
of 5
Next Last
my two sense

Herrin, IL

#85 Sep 14, 2013
Why is everybody making such a big deal about a transcript. It is only a report written by a human and it is that human's point of view. Their can be a lot of conflicting reports, conflicting opinions etc. Two people can look at the same evidence and come up with two different points of view.
evidence

United States

#86 Sep 17, 2013
Whatissohard wrote:
Yes on the CUFF and ONLY the cuff!! What about his SEVERAL ARTICLES OF CLOTHING THAT HAD IT BUT HE WAS COMPLETELY COVERED UP!! HMMMMM OH AND THE SHORTS FROM THE KITCHEN FLOOR UH HUH!! Rebecca I am no longer going to talk with you!
Police botched this case due to them being incompetent with lack of experience in murder. Does anyone really think multiple local cops and isp would put their jobs and livelihood on the line for this kid. Sorry dont care who his dad is. This is not LA or Nyc where cops are repeatedly dealing with this kind of thing. Police are people to and make mistakes especially when under preasure of working a death scene. Young white girls dont die or get murdered here daily shit even yearly. The cops on scene may have been scared or freaked out due to the scene itself. Due to lack of any convincing evidence of murder, hence no arrests etc. and Molly's journals, suicide note, internet searches, texts and recent abortion will be more than enough to make it impossible to convict him of anything. Weather he did it or not. Gsr is not gonna mean anything it doesn't matter.
Jfm

United States

#87 Sep 17, 2013
Sad but true! Lack of competence and inexperience is definitly what destroyed this case! I dont believe an entire squad or isp would protect him, however I do believe there were a few very prominent mistakes or mishandlings done and now they are trying to cover up. At this point,although I would love to see justice served, I believe the investigation is too far gone to be a punishable crime! Its really a shame!
evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Police botched this case due to them being incompetent with lack of experience in murder. Does anyone really think multiple local cops and isp would put their jobs and livelihood on the line for this kid. Sorry dont care who his dad is. This is not LA or Nyc where cops are repeatedly dealing with this kind of thing. Police are people to and make mistakes especially when under preasure of working a death scene. Young white girls dont die or get murdered here daily shit even yearly. The cops on scene may have been scared or freaked out due to the scene itself. Due to lack of any convincing evidence of murder, hence no arrests etc. and Molly's journals, suicide note, internet searches, texts and recent abortion will be more than enough to make it impossible to convict him of anything. Weather he did it or not. Gsr is not gonna mean anything it doesn't matter.
just a word

Marion, IL

#88 Sep 17, 2013
evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you and I disagree with you. You are correct about the police in this area not having the experience to investigate a case such as this. But, you are incorrect when you state that police wouldn't or don't cover up. I have seen it done personally . Sometimes it is just overlooking things intentionally or not pressing an issue. Come on!! Look at Drew Peterson. Another girl had to die before a proper investigation was done. There were questionable circumstances in that case that were "overlooked" because ole Drew wouldn't do anything like that. Very unfortunate for Stacy..
just a word

Marion, IL

#89 Sep 17, 2013
evidence wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way I was not intending to assume that something like that was done in this case(police covering up for Minton) just that cover ups do occur.
BadAB

United States

#90 Sep 21, 2013
JFM IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY RIGHT NOW. JUST FOR MOLLY IS NOT ABOUT ACCUSING CHLOE, WES, OR RICHIE, IT IS ABOUT FINDING JUSTICE FOR HER!! Molly was a beautiful young girl whose death was horrible to many. I know everyone is entitled to finding freedom of speech and stuff but well some take it to far. I am in the justice for molly group and i am not sending any hate towards anyone. If molly killed herself it will be a horrible result. If richie or someone else killed her or even if it was just an accident we are not looking for one certain person like a witch hunt or anything. we are wanting molly's voice to be heard, her story to be told and justice to be found. I personally know people on both sides and I love them both. All we are looking for is truth. Justice= the truth. With the evidence on www.justiceformolly.org and things i believe molly's death was not a suicide. but maybe an accident? i believe that. or maybe even a crime of passion or just pure alcohol. But as far as us being a "hate group" not true. I admit some of us have went off the wall crazy with this stuff. There have been messages from both sides that are very bad. But let me ask you, if your loved one was dead due to a gun.... and there were so much evidence, so much clues, and so many questions unanswered just because the people involved did not want to answer them, would you not fight or be upset and wanna take it out on the people who are not speaking up about what happened? I personally have 5 sisters and if this happened to them I would try and find the truth even if it meant taking it out on those who where there. Chloe is a wonderful person and doesnt need to be bullied and neither does her mother. But I am saying both sides need to understand. NO ONE wants to believe someone they love would hurt themselves and NO ONE wants to believe that someone they love would ever murder anyone. As long as the truth is out that is justice to me. But that is what a court, police, etc. are for lets let them handle it.... stand up for what you believe in even if you are standing alone!! but do not hurt those or bully those who are only looking for the same thing you are, THE TRUTH.#Goodnight and God Bless
the truth

United States

#91 Sep 22, 2013
For you people who are so mean on here about Molly, she deserves to live life like the rest of us, but a terrible person took this away from her. Just think of you will, what if this were your child. So quit being so cruel, and show some compassion for her and her family. We all know what has happened so we will fight until Justice For Molly is served.
Kookie

Benton, IL

#92 Sep 23, 2013
the truth wrote:
For you people who are so mean on here about Molly, she deserves to live life like the rest of us, but a terrible person took this away from her. Just think of you will, what if this were your child. So quit being so cruel, and show some compassion for her and her family. We all know what has happened so we will fight until Justice For Molly is served.
Oh my God, we all know? I don't know! What happened? How did you get Minton to talk? What did he tell you happened? Oh my God! Have you talked to the police?!? You seem so informed. I hope you told the police what he told you!!! You're like the only person who knows what happened!!!

You don't know what happened, you can speculate. That is it. Nothing here is cut and dry, it doesn't matter how you spin it. It's not. Quit crying, WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED, let the police do their job. Simmer down
the truth

United States

#93 Sep 23, 2013
Let me tell you negative people something. Many didn't know Molly, but many do. Her dad, and Stephon are great people. The lady on Webster street used Molly to make, money for herself, and was arrested. Just because we have signs in our front yard,or signs,on our cars first mean we are being,cute. We care about this beautiful child who died to young. So shut your mouths, and leave Molly, and her family,alone. I don't know what happened, ND neither,do you, but justice,will prevail. RIP Molly!
Evidence

United States

#94 Sep 23, 2013
the truth wrote:
Here you say "But a terrible person took this away from her"
the truth wrote:
Let me tell you negative people something. Many didn't know Molly, but many do. Her dad, and Stephon are great people. The lady on Webster street used Molly to make, money for herself, and was arrested. Just because we have signs in our front yard,or signs,on our cars first mean we are being,cute. We care about this beautiful child who died to young. So shut your mouths, and leave Molly, and her family,alone. I don't know what happened,
ND neither,do you, but justice,will prevail. RIP Molly!
Here you say "I don't know what happened, ND neither,do you, but justice,will prevail."

Love how you state "No one knows what happened" when anyone attempts to explain this as a suicide. And then a few posts prior use damning statements like "a terrible person took her life". Stop pretending your out for justice and not RM's blood. One thing your right about is this beautiful girl died to young. What is really sad is that she believed no one loved her. If everyone knew of her supposed old suicide note, talk of suicide and poss. attempts. Why didn't anyone help her RM included? Now everyone wants to express their love and sympathy for her. Would love to know Molly's thoughts on all that.
my two sense

Carbondale, IL

#95 Sep 23, 2013
That is right. No one knows what happened. But, when a person is innocent, he cooperates. It just doesn't look good when you do not cooperate with the normal process of the law. I am truly sorry for this young girl and a life that was cut short for whatever reason. I would also suspect something wasn't right if this was my child that died under these same circumstances. Only time will tell. I just hope that her family and loved ones can find inner peace. It is very difficult when you lose someone so young that you love dearly.
evidence

United States

#96 Sep 24, 2013
my two sense wrote:
That is right. No one knows what happened. But, when a person is innocent, he cooperates. It just doesn't look good when you do not cooperate with the normal process of the law. I am truly sorry for this young girl and a life that was cut short for whatever reason. I would also suspect something wasn't right if this was my child that died under these same circumstances. Only time will tell. I just hope that her family and loved ones can find inner peace. It is very difficult when you lose someone so young that you love dearly.
" But, when a person is innocent, he cooperates. It just doesn't look good when you do not cooperate with the normal process of the law." That's right it may not look good but, its a human right and by no means proves he committed murder.
my two sense

Marion, IL

#97 Sep 25, 2013
evidence wrote:
<quoted text> " But, when a person is innocent, he cooperates. It just doesn't look good when you do not cooperate with the normal process of the law." That's right it may not look good but, its a human right and by no means proves he committed murder.
Yeah right you can all say it's a human right , but isn't it also HUMAN to do what is RIGHT. That human rights crap doesn't mean a thing just a way to hide the TRUTH!!! It's a human right but it's not RIGHT!!!
whatever

Marion, IL

#98 Sep 25, 2013
Whenever there is cover up a guilty person emerges.
evidence

United States

#99 Sep 25, 2013
my two sense wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right you can all say it's a human right , but isn't it also HUMAN to do what is RIGHT. That human rights crap doesn't mean a thing just a way to hide the TRUTH!!! It's a human right but it's not RIGHT!!!
Sure I agree it may not be morally right but in the laws eyes it is. Just curious what else is he supposed to talk about. He already told the police that he didn't hear the gunshots. He already told them that he woke up and found her that way he called the police. He Moved her body to give her CPR. Seems like he already told them everything he knew. And by the way his demeanor on the 911 call it is not proof that he murdered her. Listen the kid has a lawyer and I'm sure the lawyer told him not say a word. Lawyers usually do that kind of thing. They already know about the phone calls, texts etc.. What questions do you think he needs to publicly answer? Considering the special investigation and controversy surrounding this case. How do you know the police haven't questioned him further? Sometimes in cases like this the police don't make everything public or even tell the family.
my two sense

Carrier Mills, IL

#100 Sep 27, 2013
I never said anything about a 911 call or his demeanor. I am talking about not allowing the police in for seven hours and some of the crime scene evidence. He was covering up. I am not saying that he did or didn't do anything to her. I am just saying that he has been covering up something. I don't think he needs to publicly answer anything. All of you that are his friends are taking him at face value. He is a stranger to me and I am more skeptical as you would be if he was a stranger to you or if this was your loved one that had died. That is all. I am just trying to understand. It isn't all cut and dry to me.
evidence

United States

#101 Sep 27, 2013
my two sense wrote:
I never said anything about a 911 call or his demeanor. I am talking about not allowing the police in for seven hours and some of the crime scene evidence. He was covering up. I am not saying that he did or didn't do anything to her. I am just saying that he has been covering up something. I don't think he needs to publicly answer anything. All of you that are his friends are taking him at face value. He is a stranger to me and I am more skeptical as you would be if he was a stranger to you or if this was your loved one that had died. That is all. I am just trying to understand. It isn't all cut and dry to me.
Ok the 7hr thing. Police have procedures they must follow. You don't need a search warrant to remove a dead person. They were either waiting on someone/something or wanted the ISP to investigate the scene before removing her body. What is the "some crime scene evidence" that you speak of? I don't know Molly, Ritchie or anyone they know honestly. I just think the evidence sways way more toward suicide. I think this kids name and life are being dragged through the mud without any arrest or trial. Why not ruin two families lives. What's so sad is even if he isn't charged. Everyone in his hometown and most of southern Illinois will never believe it because of all this. Imagine if that was you and you were innocent. I do however believe the police may be co vering their numerous mistakes. Bottom line, the suicide evidence is solid. The murder evidence is either non existent or un-reliable.
my two sense

Herrin, IL

#102 Sep 27, 2013
Go to sleep and have someone discharge a gun by you and tell me that you won't wake up. That is a big issue with me..... There are a few other bothersome details that I won't even mention. You have your mind set and I still have questions. I am truly sorry for everyone involved but, I am not convinced of anything one way or another. I have survived domestic abuse and it does cause me to be a little more skeptical than most. I have had a gun between my eyes and told of terrible things that could happen to me. I have suffered numerous beatings and emotional abuse to the point that I thought suicide was the only way out. You see that is why I know that you can speak of it, write it and not do it.

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Dec 12

Sesser IL

#103 Sep 30, 2013
The real problem here is that an independent special prosecutor wasn't appointed to oversee the investigation from Day One. Had that been done, I fully believe that the controversy that exists today would never have arisen.
listener

Marion, IL

#104 Sep 30, 2013
TRFisk wrote:
The real problem here is that an independent special prosecutor wasn't appointed to oversee the investigation from Day One. Had that been done, I fully believe that the controversy that exists today would never have arisen.
I do believe that is what most people want. I think the adverse comments on this site have made "both sides" a little combative to say the least. But, you are absolutely correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious about Bearcat football Mon Curious George 1
Ronna Sun Detective James G... 2
Franklin county Sun Poisonivy 1
Sexiest men in Christopher? (Aug '11) Sun Poisonivy 98
Blond in 4 door white jeep Aug 27 Yoyo 6
Thieves moving into Emma St home Aug 27 Getsome 5
true or false: Meth found in Alicia Garners new... Aug 26 Ryan 2

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance