Tanya

Du Quoin, IL

#25 Aug 22, 2013
JFM wrote:
<quoted text>
looks like all Mollys sister is doing is trying to stick for her sister who can not do it for herself since she is DEAD! And by your pic of the conversation looks like the sister was replying to a message from this other girls mom so who is harassing who here??? Not going to stop the truth from being found out... that's what Mollys family and residents of America, not Amerika the communist country... deserve... justice and truth will prevail!!!!
Lol, look again. It's in Rebecca's other folder. That means Shana, the sweet heart, messaged her first. I believe what Shana was referring to was the public thread of comments on the Angels for Molly page where Rebecca had asked when Monica's over sensationalized radio show was going to released. Then Monica attacked Rebecca making it quite clear that she knew who her daughter was and was aware of her involvement. Rebecca is a very well mannered polite individual, she even said if there really was damning new evidence, as Monica had said, that she would definitely help to push for prosecution. Shana messaged Rebecca to hurt her and her daughter. It's sad that this family can only find peace in making other people as miserable as they are. Oh and just a little tid bit for you, Chloe has never said anything bad about the family or Molly, the thing Shana is so bent out of shape over is Chloe posting a direct expert from the Inquest, the string of text messages leading up to her death actually, and she said along with the post that she believed it was suicide, and asked everyone to read the transcript of the inquest and offered to send it to anyone who would like to see it.

It seems like the real cover up here is the family only letting their cult see some parts of the files, some parts of the inquest, and only some of the police reports. Now that my dear, stinks to high heaven and back. Perhaps you should also consult a dictionary on the word justice, and then compare it to the rampage this group as been on since day one. Justice will be served and from where I'm sitting it looks like the family is going to have a law suit handed to them in just a matter of time.
RIGHTS

Energy, IL

#26 Aug 22, 2013
freedom of speech!
Geeze

Du Quoin, IL

#27 Aug 22, 2013
RIGHTS wrote:
freedom of speech!
Freedom to abuse who ever gets in the way of their witch hunt.
cover-ups are common

Carmi, IL

#28 Aug 22, 2013
welcome to southern il. home of the good ol boy network.. covering up murders since 1941. the young man that 'hung his self after being given the key to the evidence building in Benton. God the list goes on and on.
Lol

United States

#29 Aug 22, 2013
The inguest is public record on the williamson county coroner website. The family is not trying to cover up anything. I dont believe they want it read because the things molly has to say aboit them in it! Molly had a rough life and her family was from the sounds of it a big reason why! Thats besides the point though! Its about justice for molly and there are way too many facts that lead to murder!!
riot

Carmi, IL

#30 Aug 22, 2013
So, a 911 call is made, a man claims his ex died of a drug overdose in his home, send a car, oh, wait.. you can't go in just yet, not without a warrant! The GUN SHOT (not drug overdose) victim has been lifeless for hours (9?) has been identified and the ex boyfriend that calmly contacted authorities has tampered with evidence and obstructed with JUSTICE(fact,fact,fact) not to mention has already completely lawyered up and shut up. Hold up, Molly had suicidal tendencies, was depressed?(she was human!!!!!) That must be what happened! Put a pretty bow on it and that's a wrap! Grreeeaaat job CARBONDALE POLICE DEPARTMENT you (FAILED) at solving a mystery!.... MANNER OF DEATH WAS "UNDETEMINED" So, I guess it's okay that nothing else adds up.(Fact!) I am alll about Justice For Molly, get that! Regardless of who RICHIE MINTON is or who his father is and regardless of what Molly Young may or may not have written in her journals year(s) prior to her, untimely death. I just for the life of me cannot understand why from the very get go Molly's death was not treated as a TRUE investigation. SO many unanswered questions could have very easily have been prevented had this "conspiracy theory" not developed. Obviously, it's a serious of unfortunate events created by a lack of RESPONSIBILITY(and I hope it weighs heavy) in the hands Carbondale Police Department and the Illinois State police.
hey stupid

Belvidere, IL

#31 Aug 22, 2013
Tanya wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and just a little tid bit for you, Chloe has never said anything bad about the family or Molly, the thing Shana is so bent out of shape over is Chloe posting a direct expert from the Inquest, the string of text messages leading up to her death actually, and she said along with the post that she believed it was suicide, and asked everyone to read the transcript of the inquest and offered to send it to anyone who would like to see it.
Here's a little tidbit for you. You are a dumb ass, lieing, POS!! Chloe has stirred the hornet's nest and now when she gets stung, she cries like a little bitch!! I've seen all of her ignorant postings all over the world wide fucking web and she is a shit stirrer! Needs to shut her damn mouth if she can't handle a family member defending her deceased sister. I guarantee she would feel the same way if the tables were turned.
lolwut

Du Quoin, IL

#32 Aug 23, 2013
hey stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a little tidbit for you. You are a dumb ass, lieing, POS!! Chloe has stirred the hornet's nest and now when she gets stung, she cries like a little bitch!! I've seen all of her ignorant postings all over the world wide fucking web and she is a shit stirrer! Needs to shut her damn mouth if she can't handle a family member defending her deceased sister. I guarantee she would feel the same way if the tables were turned.
Shana is that you? Sounds hostile enough.
nice try

Harrisburg, IL

#33 Aug 23, 2013
Im so tired of reading ya'lls bullshit. Everyone thinks they are a detective and speculations can be heard but stop your damn arguing. Supporters, ya'll need to get together and go after the elected official(s) that is letting this slip through the cracks. If he's guilty then it will all come out in the wash weather he gets away with murder or is innocently accused. Ya'll don't know, you people weren't there. You don't even know the people involved?? RM supporters you need to start your own thread and stop arguing with the people who want to see this crime solved.
nice try

Harrisburg, IL

#34 Aug 23, 2013
Im as curious as to what happen as the next guy but the forums and discussions are filled with lies, hate and unnecessary drama. Act like adults people!
jfm

Carmi, IL

#35 Aug 23, 2013
Most of the people in this group make me sick. They send threatening and harassing messages to people that disagree with them. I do not know what happened but according to the coroner report it was suicide. I don't think nearly a hundred people including the police force and investigating bodies would jeopardize their careers for one person.
WOW

Festus, MO

#36 Aug 23, 2013
jfm wrote:
Most of the people in this group make me sick. They send threatening and harassing messages to people that disagree with them. I do not know what happened but according to the coroner report it was suicide. I don't think nearly a hundred people including the police force and investigating bodies would jeopardize their careers for one person.
Actually cupcake it does not say suicide it says undecided, do you know what that means? Highly doubt it oh wait for the show when 3 out of 6 jurors come out and start talking about what they really thought etc etc
WOW

Festus, MO

#37 Aug 23, 2013
I am sorry undetermined
hit the nail on the head

West Frankfort, IL

#38 Aug 23, 2013
cover-ups are common wrote:
welcome to southern il. home of the good ol boy network.. covering up murders since 1941. the young man that 'hung his self after being given the key to the evidence building in Benton. God the list goes on and on.
franklin county is ran by the mob ...always has been.and always will be ....all about the money.....
anonymous #2

United States

#39 Aug 23, 2013
hit the nail on the head wrote:
<quoted text>franklin county is ran by the mob ...always has been.and always will be ....all about the money.....
MOB??? HAHAHA LMAO YOU WATCH ENTIRELY TOO MANY MOVIES!!! THE MOB IS DEAD ! HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS! SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH HOW BACK YOUR MOUTH AND THAT STATEMENT UP WITH ONE JUST ONE PROOF OF ANYKIND OF EVIDENCE STATING THAT THE MOB IS KNOWN TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY ANYONE AS A GROUP WORKING IN SO ILLINOIS IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM! AND WHEN YOU CAN'T ISSUE AN APOLOGY ON HERE FOR LETTING STUPIDITY FLOW FROM YOUR MOUTH! LOL
Lol

United States

#40 Aug 24, 2013
This folks is a very good example of ignorace!! Blissful isnt it?! I dont know who sent threatning or harrassing messages but again just shows your lack of intelligence because there is no way most of the group is doing it!!! And its not a hundred people are covering this up! Not sure where you come up with that either! SMH

And as far as the "mob"... Just because we dont see them dressed in pin stripped suits, carrying gats and calling themselves mobsters doesnt mean it doesnt exist. What the mob was and what their intentions were is still very much around today!
jfm wrote:

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Dec 12

Sesser IL

#41 Aug 24, 2013
hit the nail on the head wrote:
<quoted text>
franklin county is ran by the mob ...always has been.and always will be ....all about the money.....
Miss Young died in Jackson County, not Franklin.

“Common sense isn't common”

Since: Dec 12

Sesser IL

#42 Aug 24, 2013
There's a big difference between not having enough evidence to convict someone in court and them being innocent. Mr. Carr was handed a t*rd, unfortunately, and he's unable to polish it into a diamond.

Mr. Carr needs to do the right thing and step aside, get the circuit court to appoint a special prosecutor and let the chips fall where they may.
Commenter

Marion, IL

#43 Aug 24, 2013
riot wrote:
So, a 911 call is made, a man claims his ex died of a drug overdose in his home, send a car, oh, wait.. you can't go in just yet, not without a warrant! The GUN SHOT (not drug overdose) victim has been lifeless for hours (9?) has been identified and the ex boyfriend that calmly contacted authorities has tampered with evidence and obstructed with JUSTICE(fact,fact,fact) not to mention has already completely lawyered up and shut up. Hold up, Molly had suicidal tendencies, was depressed?(she was human!!!!!) That must be what happened! Put a pretty bow on it and that's a wrap! Grreeeaaat job CARBONDALE POLICE DEPARTMENT you (FAILED) at solving a mystery!.... MANNER OF DEATH WAS "UNDETEMINED" So, I guess it's okay that nothing else adds up.(Fact!) I am alll about Justice For Molly, get that! Regardless of who RICHIE MINTON is or who his father is and regardless of what Molly Young may or may not have written in her journals year(s) prior to her, untimely death. I just for the life of me cannot understand why from the very get go Molly's death was not treated as a TRUE investigation. SO many unanswered questions could have very easily have been prevented had this "conspiracy theory" not developed. Obviously, it's a serious of unfortunate events created by a lack of RESPONSIBILITY(and I hope it weighs heavy) in the hands Carbondale Police Department and the Illinois State police.
Just like with Drew Peterson's first dead wife's investigation. Maybe if it would have been investigated correctly there wouldn't have been dead wife number 2.
JFM

Bluford, IL

#44 Aug 27, 2013
Car has stepped aside and bringing in a special prosecutor. This is an answered prayer for the 23,000+ followers out there who only want to get to the bottom and get some answers. No hate, no lynch mob...just a group of people who feel the young family deserve answers and justice for their daughter. If your familiar with the case you can't honestly say this was ever handled in a correct manner and a special prosecutor is the start to doing something correct IMO. Prayers go out to the young family tonight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor poor Kimmy 1 hr Curiosity 99
grade school teachers getting fired (Mar '15) 2 hr Teacher 375
Amber Wallace 3 hr shes a tramp 14
Mandrell 3 hr the truth yes 9
Mike Williams 5 hr CBD 14
jacob powell (Nov '12) 5 hr Anonymous 20
Bye Bye Leslie Furlow 6 hr hmmm 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages