First Prev
of 5
Next Last
JUSTFYI

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2013
You may want to let your friends and family know to leave the group as soon as possible!! Apparently this is all about come out. People have been documenting stuff for months and they have turned it in and they are being exposed as a hate group. If they can still get out of the group they should definitely do it now!!!
Next

Carbondale, IL

#2 Aug 21, 2013
What is jfm?
Ceecee

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2013
Next wrote:
What is jfm?
The Justice for Molly group. I just left it and told my family wow this is crazy.
nice try

Harrisburg, IL

#4 Aug 21, 2013
thats the biggest bunch of bull$hit I ever heard. Cant believe I even responded to this garbage. You should be sued for being a stupid F&@k
Aaron

United States

#5 Aug 21, 2013
I don't know, I had heard rumors for the last few months about this.
MAM

Du Quoin, IL

#6 Aug 21, 2013
Hate group more like supporter's to found justice for a human being. What is wrong with you ppl. She will just be another innocent victim lost to are justice system if it wasnt for JFM wake up ppl.What happened to Molly is not RIGHT she was murdered n nothing has been done. Are justice system is failing us HELLO. What if it was your daughter some one you loved so dear. You would just sit by n do nothing. Let that so called man run the street's. I have been touched by the support this young lady n her family has received. They r one and it is beautiful.( In No I did not no molly or any of her family) Stop trying to take something good n turn it into something bad WHY???? If justice was served like it should of been there woulnt be a JFM! I know it's NOT a hate group I will continue to support Molly n her loved ones. I will wear the shirt n keep the sign in my yard. JFM!
Lol

United States

#7 Aug 21, 2013
Far from a hate group. If you dont know about justice for molly you can visit justicedormolly.org and find out!
JFM

Bluford, IL

#8 Aug 21, 2013
Not a hate group but nice try. This post was only made here to try and scare away members from getting FACTS! I understand with a group of 20,000+ you have to even try tactics like this. No hate going on at JFM, only people supporting friends and family of a beautiful beautiful girl taken to soon. Please check out Justice for Molly. Org and make your own opinions based on facts and don't be frightened away by people like this who only seek to harm her family and their cause. JFM!!!
Freaky

Festus, MO

#9 Aug 21, 2013
Wow it is amazing how many of you that think Richie did it is a IDIOT oh and don't know how to read!! Just my opinion oh and you can't sue over people SPECULATING or Brainstorming what really went on!
Freaky

Festus, MO

#10 Aug 21, 2013
That was supposed to say who thinks he is NOT GUILTY IS A IDIOT!
JFM

Foley, AL

#11 Aug 21, 2013
title is so hilarious...bwahaha... nice try. What a ridiculous thing to come up. Someone must be getting awfully nervous with over 20,000 people all across the United States demanding some answers and now the coverup is beginning to come unraveled. Keep on everyone... turn up the heat!! JFM
But

United States

#12 Aug 21, 2013
Molly's sister is sending private messages to people harassing them...? That sort of speaks for itself doesn't it.
anonymous #2

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2013
Justfyi is such an idiot I lost iq points by reading his garbage! Must know that it was NOT suicide and trying to draw attention away from the truth good try! Hate group? You must be the dumbest SOB I've ever seen to think ppl would actually believe you, why don't you do yourself, us, and Molly and drive your pos car off a cliff!
Troy

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2013
95% of the people on the JFM Facebook page and people that have a sign in their front yard have never known Molly or Ritchie. They've jumped on the bandwagon. They want to be part of something that's seedy and interesting. They see her pretty face, blonde hair and suddenly they're Nancy Grace with an agenda. This just sweeps suicide and depression back under the rug so we don't have to talk about it again. They would rather believe a WHOLE POLICE FORCE has decided to cover up a crime purportedly committed by one lower-level co-worker. Join a group that feeds poor kids or put a sign in your yard that supports backpack/school supply donations and quit gossiping so [email protected] much!
JusticeforMolly

Festus, MO

#15 Aug 21, 2013
Troy wrote:
95% of the people on the JFM Facebook page and people that have a sign in their front yard have never known Molly or Ritchie. They've jumped on the bandwagon. They want to be part of something that's seedy and interesting. They see her pretty face, blonde hair and suddenly they're Nancy Grace with an agenda. This just sweeps suicide and depression back under the rug so we don't have to talk about it again. They would rather believe a WHOLE POLICE FORCE has decided to cover up a crime purportedly committed by one lower-level co-worker. Join a group that feeds poor kids or put a sign in your yard that supports backpack/school supply donations and quit gossiping so [email protected] much!
If you don't think it is possible then boy oh boy you are a idiot for sure!! Your stupidity makes me sick!
anonymous #2

United States

#16 Aug 21, 2013
Troy wrote:
Yeah but 100% of them know a cover up/investigation gone wrong when they see it!They aren't stupid anyone who isn't richies friend know everything looks shady as hell and makes no
sense! That's what's great about our country FREEDOM OF SPEECH... So for you tell everyone to stop gossiping is a little hipocritical. You can say what you want but no one else can. Can you say DOUBLE STANDARDS??? You are prolly one if the officers who screwed up the investigation or covering it up or one of Richies friends so idk where you get off telling anyone what to do. Maybe you can go hang out with richie and be victim number 2!
Lol

United States

#18 Aug 21, 2013
Seedy and interesting?! Kinda like you commenting on topix...by far the most seedy and interesting GOSSIP column, that you obviously frequent!! I dont know Molly or Richie,I am not a kid(nor are most who support it) and I also dont believe an entire police force went corrupt! I am however a victim of a sensless act of murder to a family member, passionate and caring! Its obvious that its an investigation gone wrong...way too many facts to think otherwise! That is if you know them all?! But hey your one of the few(very few) that must think she killed herself and then washed her hands and the gun lol. Oh and wherw can I get one of those signs that support backpack/supplies donations?!?! JFM
Troy wrote:
Kim

Du Quoin, IL

#19 Aug 21, 2013
Troy wrote:
Wow lol. You just made my night. I'm glad to see other sane people out and about.
Well

United States

#23 Aug 22, 2013
Lincolns_Ghost wrote:
There are two facts that I absolutely can't ignore, and they are 1.) how does someone fire a gun and fail to leave gunpowder residue on their hand and 2.) how does someone commit suicide with a gun and not leave even a partial print on the gun?
I'm tired of the Minton fan club telling people, "Move along. There's nothing to see here". There damned well IS something to see, and I hope a circuit judge grows a set and appoints someone like Ed Parkinson as a special prosecutor to look into this stinking mess.
It is not uncommon for finger prints not to be found, due to the guns wood grain raised texture. There probably were fingerprints just partial or smudged, nothing that was a perfect finger print to go off of.

As for the gun shot residue at the inquest they had stated that Molly had GSR on the right cuff if her hoodie and her left should/upper arm. Now as morbid as this sounds act as if you have a .45 in your hand, hold it with both hands and press it up to round about your temple. Now angle it slightly down, and pull the trigger with your right thumb. Because the gun was so close to her head it us likely that most of the GSR ended up in her head as it was stated at the inquest. Due to the angle at which she held the gun it also makes sense as to why the GSR ended up on her right cuff and left shoulder but not her hands. This is completely plausible and a lot easier to believe than a conspiracy based on maybes.
JFM

Foley, AL

#24 Aug 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
ya its true
heres a link
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
looks like all Mollys sister is doing is trying to stick for her sister who can not do it for herself since she is DEAD! And by your pic of the conversation looks like the sister was replying to a message from this other girls mom so who is harassing who here??? Not going to stop the truth from being found out... that's what Mollys family and residents of America, not Amerika the communist country... deserve... justice and truth will prevail!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim ingoldsby has another std Mon mommy of the cent... 3
Robert Withrow (Mar '12) Mon Giggles 44
Jason McGuire (May '15) Mon Giggles 3
Seth Monstercock Phillips Mon Giggles 1
Tony Granfeldt Mon Giggles 5
Sexiest men in Christopher? (Aug '11) Mon Giggles 96
crystal dawn bartlett??? Sun lmao 7

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance