Puddin Tane

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Who is this "Pup" and why did Bob and Mona sell?
citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

pup is a greg peebles a hard working guy ablocklayer all his life A non druggie biker good guy why did bob sell my guess would be money sure couldnt pass it on to ritchie!!!!!!!!!!
blown

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

Judged:

citizen wrote:
pup is a greg peebles a hard working guy ablocklayer all his life A non druggie biker good guy why did bob sell my guess would be money sure couldnt pass it on to ritchie!!!!!!!!!!
Are you SURE you know Greg Peebels-I don't think you facts are right!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2012

Judged:

Greg and Cheryl are good people, I have known them for years. I hate to see Bob and Mona go, I always enjoyed talking with them. They did there part, they gave many of us the chance to have a great time, they have earned a break. I promise you all Cheryl and Greg will keep the party going. Go in, order a beer, introduce yourself to the new owners and see what ya think.
P.S. If you speak with Greg please tell him of these kind words I have written here, I'm getting ready to ask him to help me work on a motorcycle frame, this won't hurt.
Kelli Hasty

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

I also have known Greg and Cheryl for a while and they really are good people. They have charity events and donate to charities locally as well. They put up with NO fighting or any of that other crap. They've done a good job keeping a decent crowd in there and keep the entertainment going. I think a lot of them, as well as many other good people of Franklin County. Happy to see them doing so well at their business.
Jeff

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

blown wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you SURE you know Greg Peebels-I don't think you facts are right!!!!!!!!!!
it's a nice clean place... Good people Greg is a very nice guy.
SESSER

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Kelli Hasty wrote:
I also have known Greg and Cheryl for a while and they really are good people. They have charity events and donate to charities locally as well. They put up with NO fighting or any of that other crap. They've done a good job keeping a decent crowd in there and keep the entertainment going. I think a lot of them, as well as many other good people of Franklin County. Happy to see them doing so well at their business.
I'm glad there are new owners. I went there once a few years ago on my 21st birthday. I was raped in the bathroom by 2 guys. 1 guy was really tall, maybe 6'7, I still haven't found out his name. The other guy is about 6'0. His name is Mike or Jason Woods. The tall one held the women's bathroom door while the dark headed Woods guy raped me. When they were done with me they ran out of the bar. The old owners wouldn't tell me their names or let me have the video survaliance. The cops got the video the next day and the tape wouldn't play because they did something to break it so I wouldn't sue them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cheaters Beware 12 min righteous 10
local woman sexing up a married man! caught! 28 min Good 5
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr nnamhcsriK elaD yrogerG 48,691
Fire at Anna Gray High Rise 1 hr Auburn Blue 7
weiner waver 2 hr not doing you again 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,830
Teachers on their cell phones!!!!! 5 hr jeebs 25
•••
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs