Honest

Carterville, IL

#62 Sep 13, 2012
They are so skimpy on bread and butter that it is embarrassing. Why put four pieces of bread and three pats of butter at a table of 6. When we asked for more the answer was, I'll see if I can. Seriously?. And the acoustics are terrible. Get ten people in there and you have to yell at one another to be heard.
person

United States

#63 Sep 29, 2012
Great food
Hungry

United States

#64 Sep 29, 2012
Bella's food is yummy!!!
Tastey

United States

#65 Sep 30, 2012
I had some last night and it was tastey.
parking lot

United States

#68 Sep 30, 2012
Nice parking lot
shooter

West Frankfort, IL

#69 Sep 30, 2012
A+ catering as well...
GreatFood

Mount Vernon, IL

#70 Oct 4, 2012
Jeremy is an AWESOME chef!!! I've never had a bad meal (eaten there 3+ times) and each time, I've tried something different. I wouldn't call the wait-staff slow, just inexperienced... I think with time, they'll be really great. One thing I noticed was that they make several trips when one or two will do... They're really just new to it. All of them go out of their way to be friendly and helpful- that counts way more than waiting a couple of extra minutes to get my glass filled or some dinner rolls, in my opinion. Finally... the salads are incredible!!!!
Foody

Harrisburg, IL

#71 Oct 5, 2012
I have been here 3 times hopeing the service gets better but it is horrible the waitress took my drink and never came back with it then i guess whe was embarassed so she never brought our food back the hostess got our food after my GF complained and she served us the remainder of the night food was ok but not worth the price will travel to Marion to get Italian food from now on
You know

United States

#72 Nov 26, 2012
lmao luxury wrote:
Ahhh, enjoy the sweet luxurious aura as you dine with class in a grocery store turned storage building turned liquor store. Your crap will be golden flecked with style knowing you're eating in the very spot one of West Frankfort's scumbags bought the case of beer that led to his wife's black eye and her illegitimate child's low self-esteem.
your an idiot, who cares what it was before! Its what it is now that matters!:)
Rob

Harrisburg, IL

#73 Nov 27, 2012
Been there 3 times, to give it a fair chance, and we won't be going back. Poor service, servings are small, and way over priced. To bad we can't get a decent place to eat in town.
hopefull

West Frankfort, IL

#74 Nov 28, 2012
Rob wrote:
Been there 3 times, to give it a fair chance, and we won't be going back. Poor service, servings are small, and way over priced. To bad we can't get a decent place to eat in town.
I have been there a dozen times and the food is excellent, servings are not small at all and it is very fairly priced Rob. It is by far the best place to eat in this town and many areas surrounding!
Kelli

Harrisburg, IL

#75 Nov 28, 2012
Hopefully, you must be talking about some other place. I agree with Rob, servings are small, the help is awful and the prices are a joke.
hopefull

United States

#76 Nov 29, 2012
Kelli wrote:
Hopefully, you must be talking about some other place. I agree with Rob, servings are small, the help is awful and the prices are a joke.
Neither one of you have to go back, you could always go to Miranda's or DQ!
Yummy

United States

#77 Nov 29, 2012
I thoroughly enjoyed the food at Bellas. My husband and I are were there for the first time during his class reunion. Everything they served was delicious. Of course I can't speak for the service, or the portion sizes, since it was buffet style, but I thought the place was inviting and the food was some of the best I had ever eaten.
Happy

United States

#78 Dec 23, 2012
Bellas is a great addition to the town of West Frankfort.
good

United States

#79 Jan 2, 2013
Love this place
interested

Fremont, NE

#80 Jan 5, 2013
great food
stuffed

West Frankfort, IL

#81 Jan 5, 2013
Try their club sandwich for lunch. Best with home made chips.
Yummy n my tummy

Marion, IL

#82 Jan 23, 2013
Great food. Absolutely delicious! Will go back again and again. Though seeing the staff on their mobile devices, well they are young and dumb. But again their food is the best in frankfort
Mmmmm

Marion, IL

#84 Jan 26, 2013
Hungry wrote:
Bella's food is yummy!!!
. It's delicious I love the pizzas whoever makes them deserves a raise!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy -happy bday 6 min When u just know 1
Shovel 9 min When u just know 17
New York times 2 hr Bodacious 6
Cheryl strickler zeims 2 hr JHolmes 10
Drunks 5 hr When u just know 10
Dealer slugs 8 hr Ashley 21
Brian pheasant (Nov '16) Thu Neo 33

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance