wes miller being a good citizen with ...
ian morgan

Herrin, IL

#29 May 18, 2013
Unlike half you clowns on here ill go backbto prison for the fourth time
ass

Verona, MO

#31 May 20, 2013
Hey ian u ever thought that amber got u? That was your f$$$ buddy wasnt it
ian morgan

Herrin, IL

#32 May 20, 2013
Na she didnt an we was jus friends
FYI

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Jun 3, 2013
If it were amber he would be in way more trouble than a weed charge! Known Fact!
wow

Springfield, MO

#34 Jun 3, 2013
wess is in way more trouble selling pills to undercover some meth charges with sherry mitchel and sold weed to a undercover also plus no bond and a vilation of probation on a weed case thats what i heard
ian morgan

Ashburn, VA

#35 Jun 17, 2013
I went an seen my lawyer this past week to review what evidence they had an my discovery shows four video audio wires of the great Wes Miller wearing a wire trying to set me up nice try Wes wasn't me see ya at trial they will call you to testify so if everyone wants the truth I'll post the trial date he also got Chris uhls
true

Mount Vernon, MO

#36 Jun 17, 2013
And know hes back to small time selling and being a pill head and his fatt hoe lacey
WF Resident

Mount Vernon, MO

#37 Jun 17, 2013
Way to go Wes get the skanky meth cooking oxy selling low lifes off the streets my kids play in!!! Let them run there mouths and do what you have to do to take care of yourself.
Abr

Marion, IL

#38 Jun 17, 2013
You could atleast spell her name right if you are going to talk shit. Just sayin.
lol

United States

#39 Jun 17, 2013
And still be out selling it himself. Way to go Wess sell to all the kids then go tell when u get caught then do it all again
ian morgan

Herrin, IL

#40 Jun 18, 2013
Yeah Wes keep telling then selling dope phien wf resident your a dumb ass cause he's not innocent by far
Wreck

United States

#41 Jul 4, 2013
Who did he hit up at Miranda's earlier today ( July 4th? I saw the majority of it but did not stay around to see the end of it. And thn I saw him at Casey's no more thn 30 min after it happened! Who can hit sum1 with a car thn leave the sene not in cuffs??
lmao

Marion, IL

#42 Jul 4, 2013
Wreck wrote:
Who did he hit up at Miranda's earlier today ( July 4th? I saw the majority of it but did not stay around to see the end of it. And thn I saw him at Casey's no more thn 30 min after it happened! Who can hit sum1 with a car thn leave the sene not in cuffs??
accidents happen,just because you hit someone,you don't automatically go to jail with handcuffs.If you seen it happen and then seen him at Casey's,why didnt you ask for details so you could put the whole story out there for everyone.are you following him"stalking" him..?
know a lil sumn

Ashburn, VA

#44 Jul 5, 2013
I'll catch you too bitch you can't run forever when they are done using you I'll catch you in prison an stick my big dick in your mouth when I catch lacy ima treat her like a slug dope phien she is
realy

Republic, MO

#45 Jul 5, 2013
Hes a super cop!!! Wes miller and his fat moo cow girlfriend still
being dope phens
mjadmk

Osceola, MO

#48 Jul 5, 2013
Wreck wrote:
you dumb idiot. the guy ran out in front of the car. non of you guys have brains. and the only reason people get narked on is if the rip someone off or do then dirty.
Wreck

Marion, IL

#49 Jul 5, 2013
Just wondering what happened. You fools on here are pathetic. Stalking? Naw just happened to be cruising by when it happened. Why not ask him when I saw him at Casey's? Well there are just some people I stay away from. And At least my comments are understandable and in complete sentences. Good grammar usage by you white trash skanks. Don't get disconbobulated by it. Wes you take care of yourself and be better than these fools.
sos

Republic, MO

#50 Jul 8, 2013
Just in wess is back to makeing meth state boys get a tail on him get a few more meth labs off the street.Been seen at gray plaza chase with chase aka meth morgan
know a lil sumn

San Jose, CA

#51 Jul 30, 2013
Wes Miller is the king pin waker maker makes the best dope around shit he tells an snitches but I've had his dope it's like Einstein the greatest
wes miller

Johnston City, IL

#52 Jul 30, 2013
i cant stay on heres long cause its pay by the minute but my cooks like papa johns better ingrediants better dope and all you mouthy punks better walk tight and right cause i going to see ya and ian bring it self proclaimed small dick an all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poor poor Kimmy 21 min Poop poor Kimmy 154
Tony Granfeldt 10 hr for real 3
Review: New Dollar General Mon Nice 2
Mindy Vanfossan Jun 24 Yes 7
Aylssa Bonstell Jun 17 Give it up 5
Thieves moving into Emma St home Jun 17 Sunny 3
Who is she? Jun 12 Iwannaknow 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages