Ralph

Benton, IL

#2 Aug 8, 2013
Just give is couple of years when Obama's bills come due, and Obama will do down in history as the worst president ever.

Keep voting Dummercrat if you want to see america to fail.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 9, 2013
Ralph wrote:
Just give is couple of years when Obama's bills come due, and Obama will do down in history as the worst president ever.
Who told you to say that, you silly Republicunt. They(Barry's bills) will fit right nicely on top of Moron Bush's. Bush who will be the dumbest unless the republicunt/teabaggers elect a brain damaged Mormon or Floridian or even worse, another retarded Texan. HA!
old yeller

Benton, IL

#4 Aug 10, 2013
Bush hasnt been president for almost 6 years. Its time to stop with the blame Bush talk. Obummer has had plenty of time to do right. People need to realize what he is trying to do to this country. Hes so bad hes making Russia look like a great place. Obama has already issued more executive orders than any president in U.S. history with 3 years left in his second term. And how many scandals does it take to impeach this man? Lets talk about the fast and furious scandal or how about Benghazi? Obama and Hillary should be behind bars over those two alone. Anyone who doesnt see that is blind as a bat. I havent even mentioned the illegal use of drones or the NSA spying scandals yet. I personally like my god given rights that are supposed to be protected by the Constitution. Obama, Hillary Feinstein, Bloomberg and McCain are trying to wipe their asses with that document and flush it. Notice i threw the republican war-mongering McCain in there. Im not byassed towards any party. I just want whats best for our children and grandchildren. And this administration isnt that.
ur the dumbest of all

Sesser, IL

#5 Aug 10, 2013
old yeller wrote:
Bush hasnt been president for almost 6 years. Its time to stop with the blame Bush talk. Obummer has had plenty of time to do right. People need to realize what he is trying to do to this country. Hes so bad hes making Russia look like a great place. Obama has already issued more executive orders than any president in U.S. history with 3 years left in his second term. And how many scandals does it take to impeach this man? Lets talk about the fast and furious scandal or how about Benghazi? Obama and Hillary should be behind bars over those two alone. Anyone who doesnt see that is blind as a bat. I havent even mentioned the illegal use of drones or the NSA spying scandals yet. I personally like my god given rights that are supposed to be protected by the Constitution. Obama, Hillary Feinstein, Bloomberg and McCain are trying to wipe their asses with that document and flush it. Notice i threw the republican war-mongering McCain in there. Im not byassed towards any party. I just want whats best for our children and grandchildren. And this administration isnt that.
This country is still dealing with the mess Bush made. It is congress that is the problem u dumbass. Guess you forgat about all the Bush scandals that are still affecting this country as well. But what do expect from a dumbass who blames whoever is presidentfor all the worlds problems. Typical of someone who knows nothing about congress and how it works. Bet you failed the constitution test in 8th grade dumbass. Before you make comments about the president learn how the government works first dumbass.
ur the dumbest of all

Sesser, IL

#6 Aug 10, 2013
Ralph wrote:
The problem in this country is dumbasses like yourself who have no clue how the government works. If you are not happy in this country get out! We don,t need stupid people like you here anyway.
old yeller

Benton, IL

#7 Aug 10, 2013
ur the dumbest of all | 16 min ago old yeller wrote: Bush hasnt been president for almost 6years. Its time to stop with the blame Bush talk. Obummer has had plenty of time to do right. People need to realize what he is trying to do tothis country. Hes so bad hes making Russia look like a great place. Obama has already issued more executive orders than any president in U.S. history with 3 years left in his second term. And how many scandals does it take to impeach this man? Lets talk about the fast and furious scandal or how about Benghazi? Obama and Hillary should be behind bars over those two alone. Anyone who doesnt see that is blind as a bat. I havent even mentioned the illegal use of drones or the NSA spying scandals yet. I personally like my god given rights that are supposed to be protected by the Constitution. Obama, Hillary Feinstein, Bloomberg and McCainare trying to wipe their asses with that document and flush it. Notice i threw the republican war-mongering McCain in there. Im not byassed towards any party. I just want whats best for our children and grandchildren. And this administration isnt that. This country is still dealing with the mess Bush made. It is congress that is the problem u dumbass. Guess you forgat about all the Bush scandals that are still affecting this country as well. But what do expect from a dumbass who blames whoever is presidentfor all the worlds problems. Typical of someone who knows nothing about congress and how it works. Bet you failed the constitution test in 8th grade dumbass. Before you make comments about the president learn how the government works first dumbass.

Before you call anyone dumbass, please enlighten everyone with your knowledge of the Constitution. Tell us how our "commander in chief" constantly can violate it and not be held accountable. And other than 9/11, please tell me what other Bush scandals there were. I didnt vote for Bush so i really dont care. Im just curious as to what damage Bush did that was more devestating to the nation than what Obama has already done. Im not really big on the Obama birth certificate scandal but can you please tell me why ALL of his past records are sealed under court order?

And if Obama is doing his job, why is several states repealing Obamacare? Why are democrats turning on him. Jesus, even MSNBC is turning on him. Just curious. And no, i didnt fail the constitution test in 8th grade. I graduated HS and from SIU. I know politics which is why i am an independent voter. I dont believe in the two party system.
old yeller

Benton, IL

#8 Aug 10, 2013
And Ralph, he wont go down as the worst president of all time.... he already is. He not only needs impeached for the "fast and furious" gun scandal or Benghazi, he needs to be locked up. Remember when he was campaigning in 2008 and he said if he hasnt cut the countrys debt or employment in half by the end of his first term, he would consider it a failed presidency? Well, both subjects have doubled. Failed presidency or just a flat out liar. You make the choice.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#9 Aug 10, 2013
old yeller wrote:
And Ralph, he wont go down as the worst president of all time.... he already is. He not only needs impeached for the "fast and furious" gun scandal or Benghazi, he needs to be locked up. Remember when he was campaigning in 2008 and he said if he hasnt cut the countrys debt or employment in half by the end of his first term, he would consider it a failed presidency? Well, both subjects have doubled. Failed presidency or just a flat out liar. You make the choice.
Obama has been a complete failure as president. Every green energy company Obama has gambled our tax dollars on has failed.
Yep government motors did big. Big sending their business and the jobs our tax dollars payed for overseas. Obama failed Detroit. Detroit went bankrupt.
On a positive note. Obama's golf game has really improved. He has had plenty of practice sense becoming president. I would rather have Obama playing golf instead of trying to do his job. At least he is not screwing up our country on the golf course
old yeller

Benton, IL

#10 Aug 10, 2013
Amen Ralph. Its nice to see some people actually pay attention to whats really going on. Although i wont put the entire blame on Obama. There is higher powers here that need dealt with. Both Bush's were horrible. Congress is a mess. Hillary may in fact be the anti-christ. Justice Dept gets appointed to investigate Eric Holder and Holder is the head of the Justice Dept. Smoke and mirrors is all this administration is about.

Obamas scandals...

Birth Certificate
Fast and Furious
Benghazi
IRS
Gun Control
War on Coal

Am i missing anything?
Ralph

Benton, IL

#11 Aug 10, 2013
old yeller wrote:
Amen Ralph. Its nice to see some people actually pay attention to whats really going on. Although i wont put the entire blame on Obama. There is higher powers here that need dealt with. Both Bush's were horrible. Congress is a mess. Hillary may in fact be the anti-christ. Justice Dept gets appointed to investigate Eric Holder and Holder is the head of the Justice Dept. Smoke and mirrors is all this administration is about.
Obamas scandals...
Birth Certificate
Fast and Furious
Benghazi
IRS
Gun Control
War on Coal
Am i missing anything?
Bill Clinton set the stage for the failed housing crisis. Google the Gramm-Leach-Blile act. Our poor economy today goes back farther than Bush.

Location hidden

#12 Aug 10, 2013
Well I found out where the dumbest people in West Frankfort Hang out. Short and sweet, You are bush baby loons.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 15, 2013
Executive orders, Why? Cause congress can't get anything done.
Birther? Idiot! So is Trump.
War on Coal? Does not exist! Except in delusional minds.
Gun Control? I haven't been lost my weapons. I ain't a NRA influenced Parrot.
IRS? teaparty was a protest against taxes, IRS collects taxes, extra scrutiny toward groups called teaparty, that's a no brainer.
F & F, a failure that had nothing to do with Hillary.
Benghazi, A tragic shame.
And you sorry SIU grad(??lie?) bias, biased not byassed
Commenter

Marion, IL

#14 Aug 19, 2013
You can't blame it on the party, you need to blame it on the president. There have been good presidents from both parties, this time just doesn't happen to be one of those times. Give me Bill Clinton any day. Our business prospered when he was in charge. Our country got rid of a lot of debt under his administration also. In case you are thinking about commenting, I do not care about his extra curricular activities. Obama may have been a good president if he would have waited until he had some experience to run for office. I have said this many times.. I would not hire an intern to do major surgery.
Ralph

Benton, IL

#15 Aug 19, 2013
Commenter wrote:
You can't blame it on the party, you need to blame it on the president. There have been good presidents from both parties, this time just doesn't happen to be one of those times. Give me Bill Clinton any day. Our business prospered when he was in charge. Our country got rid of a lot of debt under his administration also. In case you are thinking about commenting, I do not care about his extra curricular activities. Obama may have been a good president if he would have waited until he had some experience to run for office. I have said this many times.. I would not hire an intern to do major surgery.
I don't blame anything on any political party. It's the voters fault who put these indot's in office.
The dimmercrat politician's catering to the gigaboo's, queers, illegals and the lazy is what keeps them in power. Now that should tell you what direction our country is headed.
Commenter

Marion, IL

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Ralph wrote:
<quoted text> I don't blame anything on any political party. It's the voters fault who put these indot's in office.
The dimmercrat politician's catering to the gigaboo's, queers, illegals and the lazy is what keeps them in power. Now that should tell you what direction our country is headed.
Apparently you are putting the blame on the Democrat Party. Just to reiterate, there have been good and bad in both parties. However, you are correct about this President in your comments about catering to illegals, lazy etc.
crazy

Belleville, IL

#17 Sep 8, 2013
crazy
crazy

Excelsior Springs, MO

#18 Sep 8, 2013
Ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melissa clayton 8 min PoPo 14
Benton Miners Voting Democrat 12 min Nominers 1
Thieves moving into Emma St home 22 min harley ho down 4
Have scum? Make it a probation officer!! 34 min harley ho down 1
Hottie on the bike 40 min curious 23
Jason McGuire (May '15) Thu Kim 4
Kim ingoldsby has another std Jul 27 Real talk 4

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance