dick

Carbondale, IL

#24 Oct 6, 2013
blind leading the blind what team runs every play out of the shotgun with a poor QB? your just telling your off line you have no confidence in them. beery is a joke AD IS A JOKE.
old redbird

Carterville, IL

#25 Oct 6, 2013
give glodichs their pension bumbs Beery & company tenure and move on
hey dick

Chicago, IL

#26 Oct 6, 2013
dick wrote:
blind leading the blind what team runs every play out of the shotgun with a poor QB? your just telling your off line you have no confidence in them. beery is a joke AD IS A JOKE.
Just fire both of the worthless bums and quit your bitchin!
THE OWL

West Frankfort, IL

#27 Oct 8, 2013
I am sick of the no talent excuse! Heart and guts will get you a few wins alone. Beery does not have what it takes, most don't. Any coach can win with talent. There is quite a bit of talent in town.
Berra

Sesser, IL

#28 Oct 8, 2013
THE OWL wrote:
There is quite a bit of talent in town.
Sure, but we're talking about football here.
How many games have you won in your career as a varsity football coach?
dick

Carbondale, IL

#30 Oct 12, 2013
0-7 good high school memories for jr. and sr.
no respect

Enfield, IL

#31 Oct 13, 2013
it doesn't take talent to play hard or hustle these players are simply unmotivated and are not doing the proper things in the weight room to even be competitive. they may like berry but they sure as heck don't respect him. I think its time to say the powers that be made a mistake and cut the coach loose because you don't want to waste two more years before the freshman to become seniors for another good team.
omg

Murphysboro, IL

#32 Oct 18, 2013
You people are nuts!!!!! Blame everyone except the player's ..... The last good team we had was 1987. The kids now day's don't have the same fight in them. The will to win.. They have to want it!!!!
get out of your cave

Enfield, IL

#33 Oct 18, 2013
west Frankfort has won 5 conference titles since 87, in 94,95,02,04 and 07 and also qualified for playoffs in 05. the kids are responsible yes but they need somebody that they will respect as there coach and leader and knows what there doing in the weightroom such as a coach rush type!!!
Citizen

Murphysboro, IL

#35 Oct 19, 2013
There's a lot of hard working kids on that football team, but there's 1 boy- junior that thinks his shit doesn't stink. He doesn't deserve to be a star when he does things to hurt other football players! You can give him tests and he may pass, but you're testing for the wrong thing! Posting pictures of himself drinking beer, he's making a lot of cash on the side too! I'm waiting for the day he gets caught, then I hope his ass goes to jail!
i agree totally

Enfield, IL

#36 Oct 19, 2013
ive been told that he doesn't go to the team meals and didn't show up to sit with the other underclassmen at coronation, total lack of respect for coaches and team mates
Go Birds

Benton, IL

#37 Oct 19, 2013
It would be nice to see this town get behind the kids that do care, stop focusing on all the one are not giving it there all.Do you blame them for not caring when all they hear is how bad they are with no talent. I agree Beery has had time to change this program and he just doesn't have what it will take 3 year and 3 wins,said.
Parent

Murphysboro, IL

#38 Oct 19, 2013
That's really wrong! He needs to participate along with the others! I guess that red sports car makes him think he's bad! But yet his team and this superstar hasn't won a game yet! Something's up! Maybe a ball hog!!!! Too much time on his hands distributing and selling!
Go Birds

Benton, IL

#39 Oct 20, 2013
Him being a ball hog comes back on the coach not believing in the other kids on the team.
observer

Marion, IL

#40 Oct 20, 2013
you can talk about the terrible coaches or is it that we don't have any talent? Have you noticed the direction the sports program has been going in wf lately? The fact is if you are not doing your job, you need to get out. The athletic director is a failure.
Go Birds

Ashburn, VA

#41 Oct 20, 2013
They have enough talent to have won games this year. Blame it on what you want, the coaches control the play calling and that has been week all year.
observer

Marion, IL

#42 Oct 20, 2013
"He must aim to field the best teams in every sport and to ensure their coaches are representing sportsmanship and their community well." Really??? That is the term of an AD and i can tell you two FCHS has that need to be down the road. Since they are buds with the AD, they act and treat people however they want to. It is time to get the hell out glodich.
dick

Carbondale, IL

#43 Oct 20, 2013
not a chance of glodich leaving with superintendent goins and the school board in back pocket...
dick

Carbondale, IL

#44 Oct 20, 2013
only time glodich gets air is when mary mcmoreland opens her mouth
time has come

Marion, IL

#46 Oct 21, 2013
What a corrupt and crooked school system we have here in WF. I've heard several families that have had problems with teachers and coaches. They go to Glodich, Goins, and school board. These people in this school could care less about the kids all they care about is each other and their paycecks. Just goes to show that it only matters who you know and who you blow in WF to get a job and keep it. Kind of reminds you of the white house huh??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zach Wallace 1 hr Abc 3
Chance Pauls 1 hr haha 2
Ladies need cash??? 2 hr looking 16
David and Laura Huff ? 3 hr Asking 11
outcome of WC water clerk 5 hr Sad 7
Best football players to go through Benton in t... 5 hr Lmfao 20
grade school teachers getting fired 6 hr crazy 145
More from around the web

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE