First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Faintwhisper

West Frankfort, IL

#43 May 14, 2012
See, by running that I was being serious makes you an idiot, clearly I am no warlock and I understand science perfectly, so there's no need to explain anything to me, also if "said god" made it so perfect why is it that we humans are still alive, also with criticizing other religions maybe instead of denying or rejecting your "god" maybe they are simply perceiving him differently, as said by many a Christian "god" has many names, they could just be calling him buddha/Zeus/or any other god, possibly you could look at things from their point of view rather than "damning them to hell" because they don't want to change their way of life.
Faintwhisper

West Frankfort, IL

#44 May 14, 2012
Sorry that wasn't supposed to say running it was supposed to say thinking
Knowledge

United States

#45 May 14, 2012
Faintwhisper wrote:
Sorry that wasn't supposed to say running it was supposed to say thinking
One of the commandments state: Thou shalt not have any other Gods before me.

I believe that answers your question.
Faintwhisper

West Frankfort, IL

#46 May 14, 2012
Knowledge wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the commandments state: Thou shalt not have any other Gods before me.
I believe that answers your question.
That doesn't answer it, what if "messiah" is a different god and you just have no idea, your argument is invalid and I find that just because it's a different name does not mean it us a different god.

“HE's watching YOU!”

Since: Jan 07

Out in the woods in S. Ill

#47 May 14, 2012
Crom is laughing at all of you, from atop his mountain!
hott

United States

#49 May 15, 2012
kelly hoe your a idiot to going site to site causing crap too you and fartworshiper need to bet togather
hott

United States

#50 May 15, 2012
get
FaintWhisper

West Frankfort, IL

#52 May 16, 2012
Says the Christians

“HE's watching YOU!”

#55 May 17, 2012
"kelly hoe your a idiot to going site to site causing crap too you and fartworshiper need to bet togather"
Your 7th grade hillbilly education is showing. How is the meth addiction going for you?

“HE's watching YOU!”

#57 May 17, 2012
You don t know me, but I know you. Methmouth.

“HE's watching YOU!”

#58 May 17, 2012
Towe slut.hahhahahahhahahahahhahaha haha

“HE's watching YOU!”

#60 May 17, 2012
You kiss your momma with that mouth? Probably not because she is too busy using it with everyone in the county.Bet it wouldn´t stop you though.
Touched

United States

#63 May 17, 2012
Wow, and this topic is about True Love? LOL
FaintWhisper

West Frankfort, IL

#64 May 19, 2012
You do know that making fun of a fake name neither hurts me nor does it make you look intelligent. So go right ahead I love to argue with religious people. It is quite possibly the funniest thing there is because they have to defend their god. I mean honestly, talkIng to me about your god is not going to convert me. By the way, it makes you look less intelligent when you say someone you clearly have no idea who it is, does drugs. I mean really.
Dick Much

Benton, IL

#66 May 8, 2013
Believing in something with absolutely no proof makes you an idiot. Every single person on this planet who believes in a dude in the sky making crap happen is ridiculous. Evolution is real. It happened and continues to happen. Christians are sickening. Believing in ridiculous/false things would be fine, but nooooo, Christians have to always be dicks about it. Don't do this. Don't do that. Believe what I believe or you don't deserve to be treated equally. Go to hell, Christians.
Dicktator

Marion, IL

#67 May 8, 2013
Dick Much wrote:
Believing in something with absolutely no proof makes you an idiot. Every single person on this planet who believes in a dude in the sky making crap happen is ridiculous. Evolution is real. It happened and continues to happen. Christians are sickening. Believing in ridiculous/false things would be fine, but nooooo, Christians have to always be dicks about it. Don't do this. Don't do that. Believe what I believe or you don't deserve to be treated equally. Go to hell, Christians.
If there is a hell, you can be sure 99% of them christians will be going. See you there fucktards!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter Clark 24 min No happy 1
stormriders (May '15) 40 min RichardRules 80
Mariah Mcwhoreland 44 min Wayno 27
Us bank 46 min BankPres 3
watch out for the Chewy family Sat Jester 5
Kimmy (Mar '17) Thu Mama 93
Christopher dope heads n wh*res Thu bug eyed biker 18

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages