First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gto

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
You opened it, good luck. Tonight at midnight your true love will relize they love you. Something good will happen to you at1:00p and 4:00pm tomorrow. It could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they loved you as well. You will gey the shock of your life tomorrow, a good one. If you break the chain you be cursed with relationships problems for the next 2yrs. Karama. If theres someone you once loved(or still do) and cant get them out of your mind. Repost this in another city in the next 5 mins. Its amazing how it works.
Sorry

United States

#2 May 1, 2012
Sorry, My God is more powerful than yours.....chain broken. In Jesus name Amen. No Karma when God is involved . Your thinking of Buddah, I don't serve him.

Since: Apr 12

Carbondale, IL

#3 May 1, 2012
I just broke the chain!
Legion

Golconda, IL

#4 May 2, 2012
Sorry wrote:
Sorry, My God is more powerful than yours.....chain broken. In Jesus name Amen. No Karma when God is involved . Your thinking of Buddah, I don't serve him.
you silly Christians, always being rude to other relgions yet you preach "love thy neighbor". hypocrites the lot of you :)
Sorry

United States

#5 May 2, 2012
Legion wrote:
<quoted text>
you silly Christians, always being rude to other relgions yet you preach "love thy neighbor". hypocrites the lot of you :)
Are you stupid? That is a curse you foolish man/woman. You can except it, but I will not! You might love a curse, but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. You might rethink your name or do you know what it means? If so,........that's on you too.
Faintwhisper

Carterville, IL

#6 May 2, 2012
Come on now legion you can't blame Croatians for being hypocrites, I mean look at their god. "thou shall not kill" yet he floods the world and kills millions maybe even billions of people. God is nothing and the only "proof" you have is"faith" like a wiseman once said "silly christians" you are nothing but fools that need something to believe in after death.
Faintwhisper

Carterville, IL

#7 May 2, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you stupid? That is a curse you foolish man/woman. You can except it, but I will not! You might love a curse, but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. You might rethink your name or do you know what it means? If so,........that's on you too.
Legion-1. a division of the Roman army, usually comprising 3000 to 6000 soldiers.
2. a military or semimilitary unit.
4. any large group of armed men.
5. any great number of persons or things
Get your "faith/facts" straight before you go preachin about the "lord"
Sorry

United States

#8 May 3, 2012
Faintwhisper wrote:
<quoted text>
Legion-1. a division of the Roman army, usually comprising 3000 to 6000 soldiers.
2. a military or semimilitary unit.
4. any large group of armed men.
5. any great number of persons or things
Get your "faith/facts" straight before you go preachin about the "lord"
Sorry, your not of the God I serve. I was referring to Legion in the Bible, which explains yourself to, Faintwhisper . Legion meaning for we are many.........My facts are straight, I know "what" I am talking too. When this page started a chain, which is a curse if you don't comply, I think I, or anyone who serves God would be offended. So make sure you do what you gotta do, so that Karma, or whatever, doesn't get you....... because you are on the right road to nowhere. Oh, I do know the meaning of the word legion, there are many definitions. You just keep that faint whisper in the wind, because that is all you do, is blow in the wind and your gone. God stays beside me and other Christians, he never leaves our sides. I will tell you one thing I may be a Christian, but I won't be bullied, God had holy wars, and had other people to fight for what was right. So don't think all Christians will stand by and let someone like you, walk all over them! I believe the Bible teaches Christians to take authority over them! Goodbye, and have a nice day.:)
Sorry

United States

#9 May 3, 2012
Faintwhisper wrote:
Come on now legion you can't blame Croatians for being hypocrites, I mean look at their god. "thou shall not kill" yet he floods the world and kills millions maybe even billions of people. God is nothing and the only "proof" you have is"faith" like a wiseman once said "silly christians" you are nothing but fools that need something to believe in after death.
I have dealt with your kind many times before, WITCH. Get behind me in Jesus name! You people always give yourself away. LOL Again, As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.Joshua 24:13
you idiot

United States

#10 May 3, 2012
Legion wrote:
<quoted text>
your a retard dude your talking about christians and this is not about them karma is buddist!!! dumbass you and fartwhisper are so smart you dumb get your head out you ass. numbnuts next time get your facts right retards i just love you witches and warlocks and non belevers always jumping to crap.start you own webpage like (dumbasses are us) morons its a wonder you can breed oh and one smart man said "if you beleve in nothing you"ll fall for anything lol now give me you comeback i love it dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!
FaintWhisper

Carterville, IL

#11 May 3, 2012
See there are a few problems with what you "Christians" are trying to explain. 1.(you idiot) i was not responding to the current post rather i was responding to the"preacher" trying to "spread the word" and teach others about "jesus" 2. i am not a "witch" if anything i would be a wizard/warlock, because i am a male. 3. you are using warlock and witch out of place,

WARLOCK (1. a man who practices the black arts; a male witch; sorcerer.
2.a fortuneteller or conjurer.)

WITCH (a person, usually a woman, one who practices magic, especially black magic or the black art; sorceress. Compare warlock.
2.an ugly or mean old woman; hag: the old witch who used to own this building.
3.a person who uses a divining rod; dowser.) You can not say any intellectual insults while you use words out of context.
Legion

Golconda, IL

#12 May 3, 2012
lol look at all the Jesus Cocksuckers get mad. you guys should all do a few things
1: look at the god Osiris. christianity came after that religion and almost EVERY SINGLE DETAIL is the exact same except it is in egypt, and the name for the risen guy named Lazarus in your book is a translated from the guy who had the EXACT SAME THING happen.

2: stop telling us to not persecute your faiths and beliefs when you all persecute the faith and will of anybody who thinks differently or has made a choice you think is wrong. like homosexuals. a few years ago it was blacks. and for quite a few centuries it was women. when will you fucktards learn?

and I use Legion as an army stand. you CANT AND WONT ever stop the spread of the truth that you are all completly mindless, clueless, and so damn easy to manipulate.
Legion

Golconda, IL

#13 May 3, 2012
you idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
your a retard dude your talking about christians and this is not about them karma is buddist!!! dumbass you and fartwhisper are so smart you dumb get your head out you ass. numbnuts next time get your facts right retards i just love you witches and warlocks and non belevers always jumping to crap.start you own webpage like (dumbasses are us) morons its a wonder you can breed oh and one smart man said "if you beleve in nothing you"ll fall for anything lol now give me you comeback i love it dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!
Btw what school did you go to? Your spelling and grammar is a sin to Zombie Jesus!! LOL I love seeing you all get so damn mad, makes me happy :). Oh, one more thing... shouldn't you be "loving thy neighbor" and "turning the other cheek"? But wait, that's right. YOU ARE ALL HYPOCRITES
Legion

Golconda, IL

#14 May 3, 2012
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, your not of the God I serve. I was referring to Legion in the Bible, which explains yourself to, Faintwhisper . Legion meaning for we are many.........My facts are straight, I know "what" I am talking too. When this page started a chain, which is a curse if you don't comply, I think I, or anyone who serves God would be offended. So make sure you do what you gotta do, so that Karma, or whatever, doesn't get you....... because you are on the right road to nowhere. Oh, I do know the meaning of the word legion, there are many definitions. You just keep that faint whisper in the wind, because that is all you do, is blow in the wind and your gone. God stays beside me and other Christians, he never leaves our sides. I will tell you one thing I may be a Christian, but I won't be bullied, God had holy wars, and had other people to fight for what was right. So don't think all Christians will stand by and let someone like you, walk all over them! I believe the Bible teaches Christians to take authority over them! Goodbye, and have a nice day.:)
So by you are keeping yourself safe by loving your god? That's like having children to use as human shields. And god will love you as til he tells you to burn your children alive on a pyre and you have the slightest hesitation, then he'd flood the world again because he's righteous, right? LOL and one more thing zombiefucker, NOBODY has the right to take authority over a free man, or are you also keen on the idea of sending blacks back to work on a farm? You worthless piece of shit
Sorry

United States

#16 May 3, 2012
I am sorry that my Christian beliefs upset you so much..... LOL You really need to know what you are talking about, it seems you have studied other gods, but you have no clue about The God of Jehovah, Issac, and Abraham. You see, our God sent JESUS to die for our sins, therefore, there are no more sacrifices, we live under God's grace. Funny, He loved us that much and demons tremble with His Name JESUS. You see your being a warlock, is nothing to me, except if you don't change your wicked ways there is a special place for you in Hell. Taking authority over a free man we do not do, a possessed one, yes. I am afraid that the blacks would be telling you the same thing. I have a friend who is a black preacher who takes authority of the spirits that you seem to possess. The reason I say this is by your choice of words and actions. I have been around it, too many times, and have dealt with the likes of you to many times... I have peace in my life, and want no harm to others, but have no tolerance to witches and warlocks as the Bible commands. I can only say I hope you find the True God who kicked Satan out of Heaven. Now you serve him and his slaves. Again, as for me and my house we will serve the Lord. If you were not possessed, you would not be this upset with my mere writings. It is what is in you that you need to check on......believe me I have seen them come out and you need a good old fashion exercisim, but you have to want them to leave.:) I have a feeling you like what you have. Now, there is no other reason why you would make such a big deal out of this. A normal person who might not have believed would have just stated his/her opinion and went on but since you were exposed....they always get mad. LOL Don't you think it is strange how I knew you were a witch/warlock? God is good all the time!:) I will pray for you son. Now as for as turning the other cheek, that is for a person who is in need, who knows not what they do......Not for anyone who is in the crafts, in which you believe. So, I will tell you, try your mumbo jumbo crap towards me it will come back to you 10 fold. I do believe you understand what I am saying. I really don't care what you think of me.LOL It is quite sad that you are in so much turmoil and you wish harm to others. So I will just say this, GET BEHIND ME SATAN! I will still pray that you will find the truth. Get this straight, Christians are not a whipping post for others to trod down on. Give all the scriptures you want, you haven't read it all to know the real truth. Satan knows the Bible, and you really don't know why Jesus spoke in parables. There is one scripture that I keep in mind, and that is "Don't cast your pearls before swines." Funny all this came about because I broke the chain.LOL I hope this teaches others lessons about chain letters and where they originate from...
Sorry

United States

#17 May 3, 2012
I suppose I was right, Legion, and Faint Whisperer is either the same person or friends. You both carry the same spirits...I got it right tho, witch/warlock all the same to me. I have really no tolerance for either. LOL Since you have no idea about the Bible you would know more about the flood and why. The Bible was spoken by Jesus in parables for a reason....LOL Jesus also spoke and said Don't cast you pearls before swine...Hypocrites whatever you may want to call me no sweat, I serve my God and am proud of it! You see demons tremble by the name of JESUS. Now, as far as being walked on, I don't think so! God had HOLY WARS so don't think your are gonna hurt me. I will stand up for what I believe. Your being a warlock is nothing to me, should I be scared? I have been up against your kind before, how do you think I knew you were a witch/warlock? LOL You see I know who wins in the end, and my Bible and my God is more powerful than Satan and his oafs/demons. As far as you trying your mumbo jumbo on me, remember one thing....it will come back on you 10 fold. God is good all the time. LOL I pray that God will have mercy on your souls and you find the real truth, before it is too late. Can you believe this conversation started over a stupid chain letter? LOL I hope all who reads this will know that chain letters are bad, and not from God. Both you Mr whisperer and Legion are a prime examples of the links to keep this going is where it comes from. I thank you for that, maybe we have saved a soul tonight, or sent someone in a different direction...towards GOD.
Sorry

United States

#18 May 3, 2012
Funny, my message would not take the first time.LOL I had to rewrite another, because the last one said error.LOL God is Good all the time! He knows just what we need when we need it!:) AMEN!!!
Sorry

United States

#19 May 3, 2012
Legion wrote:
lol look at all the Jesus Cocksuckers get mad. you guys should all do a few things
1: look at the god Osiris. christianity came after that religion and almost EVERY SINGLE DETAIL is the exact same except it is in egypt, and the name for the risen guy named Lazarus in your book is a translated from the guy who had the EXACT SAME THING happen.
2: stop telling us to not persecute your faiths and beliefs when you all persecute the faith and will of anybody who thinks differently or has made a choice you think is wrong. like homosexuals. a few years ago it was blacks. and for quite a few centuries it was women. when will you fucktards learn?
and I use Legion as an army stand. you CANT AND WONT ever stop the spread of the truth that you are all completly mindless, clueless, and so damn easy to manipulate.
I don't think you use it as an army.....you know better than that.LOL Keep talking, noone persecuted anyone I just broke the chain.LOL You were the one who got the charge after the Christians.LOL Our faith has been persecuted from the beginning, LOL do you really think by you saying all this crap makes a difference? You just make yourself look stupid. Noone has to choose to be a Christian, God allows everyone to have freewill...You see we don't have to use foul language to get our points across, you really need to manage your anger issues.LOL I hope you don't work with the public.LOL I am curious about one thing, where do you think you can manipulate Christians? Maybe a new one but not a seasoned one. I hope you have learned something by all of this...
You can be very nice to someone and still be ahead.LOL I believe the Bible teaches us to heap coals of fire upon their heads (enemies). LOL Since you probably have no idea of what that means, I will end it there.LOL Have a blessed evening, I know I will. LOL
NOPE

Golconda, IL

#21 May 4, 2012
LAWL christians are so wrong. can't wait til you all are proven wrong!!!
Legion

Golconda, IL

#22 May 4, 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamara McIntosh 2 min Truth 2
Shane Ellis 5 min Bahaha 65
Heather Martin 26 min Heather 6
Mr. A 39 min Teacher 101
Drug dealer snitch Tue Debbi 4
Drug house Mar 27 Clean out the trash 22
Kimmy Mar 24 hmm 4

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance