Weeks dealership on TV3 during news

Weeks dealership on TV3 during news

Posted in the Christopher Forum

yup

West Frankfort, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
There was som thing about Weeks in WF during the CH3news tonight. I didn't hear what was said... Anyon catch it?? What little I heard it sounded like it was an apology of some kind..
yepp

Herrin, IL

#3 Jun 20, 2013
That place is nothing but a scam ,, I got a car from them I wasn't happy at all ,,most of there cars,trucks ect. are pieces of sht! My transmission went out in less than a mnth later ,,..
Yakety Yak

Marion, IL

#4 Jul 16, 2013
Oh please. I have traded cars at Weeks for 14 years (9 cars in that time) and never had a complaint. You can't blame a dealership for car trouble. Maybe you should just buy nicer cars.

I'll never trade cars anywhere else.
drag racer

Springfield, MO

#6 Jul 17, 2013
best place to buy a car, if you know what you are doing, worst place to buy a car if you don't.

p.s. trust me most of you don't
Jonathan Brown

Herrin, IL

#7 Jul 18, 2013
Yakety Yak wrote:
Oh please. I have traded cars at Weeks for 14 years (9 cars in that time) and never had a complaint. You can't blame a dealership for car trouble. Maybe you should just buy nicer cars.
Or maybe the dealership should buy better cars.
wow

Shawneetown, IL

#10 Jul 29, 2013
Stacey wrote:
<quoted text>Or maybe the dealership should fix the car or know whats wrong with the car before they sell it.
most of the time they do know whats wrong and want you to buy extended warranty and then claim on it so they can profit from it all the way around.
check engine

West Frankfort, IL

#11 Jul 29, 2013
The last used car I bought at weeks blew up... When we took the dash apart to find out why none of the gauges reported the lack of oil pressure and extremely hot engine temperatures we discovered the check engine light had been snapped off with a pair of pliers.
Kind of indicative of the way a lot of these dealerships do business.
crazy

Herrin, IL

#12 Sep 8, 2013
Leave there good people alone your all jealous
haha

Herrin, IL

#13 Sep 22, 2013
crazy wrote:
Leave there good people alone your all jealous
Jealous of what?...piece of shit liars?
big mama

Herrin, IL

#14 Oct 3, 2013
weeks was talking about donations to local food banks. they also have a program where they work with chrysler corp to donate money to the local schools. they are very good about helping the community. next to the boat fatory, they hire more people than any business in west frankfort. it is a shame that some people get on this sight just to run people down.
grizzlyadams

Marion, IL

#15 Oct 4, 2013
Yakety Yak wrote:
9 cars in 14 years is a lot....
Weeks

Johnston City, IL

#16 Nov 11, 2013
I wouldn't trust them at all unless you really do know what you're doing. When we went in to look at a car they tried the typical pressure tactics. The first car we looked at, some guy yelled at another guy and the next thing you know the second guy is running upstairs to get applications for us. The sales"man" looked like the owner's teenage kid. Every question we asked was answered with, "um," "uh...," or "it's a good car, you know?" He finally just took us inside and showed us the Chevrolet website and how many customization options we had. Then the other guy came in with the applications and was trying to get us to sign a bunch of stuff and we hadn't even taken a test drive yet!

We told them the car we were looking at (at another dealership) and they showed us the comparably-priced Chevy model they carried. They assured us the deal they were offering was much better, but we're not idiots. The math worked out to us paying $2,000 more for a car that actually costs less than the other one and had fewer features! Oh, but they insisted their deal was better because they were throwing in a free year of OnStar and 6 months of SIRIUS radio.

Bottom line: Stay away unless you have done your research, really want a Chevrolet, and know how much is a fair price for the car you want.
Good

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2013
Bought a new,vehicle there. Went out of town, and the motor blew up. Its fixed, but we we're stranded.
former customer

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2013
That place is a racket needs new management I called about a problem with my brakes and was given the run around.
mirandas

United States

#19 Nov 24, 2013
Look at Mirandas on Main the owner and her need to get together they are both sleeping with people that are their kids age. And their business are suffering from it. 2 good business going down the drain.
LOL

Herrin, IL

#20 Nov 24, 2013
mirandas wrote:
Look at Mirandas on Main the owner and her need to get together they are both sleeping with people that are their kids age. And their business are suffering from it. 2 good business going down the drain.
Oh, give it a break already! I think everyone on here knows how you feel about Miranda's owner by now. Your husband probably cheated on you because you are an insufferable nag! Get over it and move on. Every time you create a new thread/comment about Miranda's, it just makes you look that much more pathetic and desperate. You have moved past the point of shaming her, and now you're just shaming yourself. Grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
melville 59 min Tiredofit 6
memorial day mud bash (Jun '16) 1 hr Barderman 5
Mariah McFarland 1 hr Please 19
Bella mom? 8 hr Yuck 11
Drug house 13 hr Cops suck balls 12
Christopher fire department 22 hr Sonny 9
Kim ingoldsby has had sex with kevie Jackson be... 22 hr Someday 9

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance