Comments
981 - 1,000 of 1,035 Comments Last updated Feb 23, 2013
UConn

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1251
Dec 13, 2012
 
UConn wrote:
Her trashy friends include Stephanie Moreland...yes the McDonalds Moreland. Think about that the next time you want a happy meal. She's probably the one who says she hopes her sentence gets reduced. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE
Ahhh, well that would make sense. Anyone done an intellus search yet? pretty interesting stuff right there. Even on Missouri CaseNet.
UConn

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1252
Dec 13, 2012
 
Really wrote:
Please say that it isn't true about the going away party.
Honestly, with Tabitha-Garland-Beers-Dorris-W eeks I'd say anything is possible. She's got more last names than a law firm.
its true

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1253
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
Please say that it isn't true about the going away party.
Many people saw her and 3 other girls partying it up at Donna's sweetwater just before she headed off to the pen. Can you say TACKY! They need to grow up!! Who does that sh-T!
Icabod

Nappanee, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1254
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

UConn wrote:
Her trashy friends include Stephanie Moreland...yes the McDonalds Moreland. Think about that the next time you want a happy meal. She's probably the one who says she hopes her sentence gets reduced. THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINUTE
hey Uconn, need to get your facts straight, Yes Stephanie and Tabs, used to run around together, but Stephanie has grown up unlike your sorry ass, as a matter of fact, she doesn't drink AT ALL anymore. So do you think you could POSSIBLY beat a dead horse anymore?
Amazed

Carterville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1255
Dec 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

She "HAS" to serve the six years (which is 85% of her sentence). No way to get out of that. That was her plea deal.
Uconn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1256
Dec 13, 2012
 
was kim at that party? i heard she drives home drunk every night from orient. there is some sleezy little bar out there.
Uconn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1257
Dec 13, 2012
 
Icabod wrote:
<quoted text>hey Uconn, need to get your facts straight, Yes Stephanie and Tabs, used to run around together, but Stephanie has grown up unlike your sorry ass, as a matter of fact, she doesn't drink AT ALL anymore. So do you think you could POSSIBLY beat a dead horse anymore?
my bad my bad its bishop now
Smoking weed

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1258
Dec 15, 2012
 
Uconn was right I saw Kim get wasted at Elsie tonight got strait in her car and drove. She hd some rsponsibity in Tabs crash why would the police let her drve that way!!!!!!!!!! I got a pixture for evidence.
Say cheeeeeese

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1259
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Someone DID post a picture.
Concerned friend

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1260
Dec 15, 2012
 
Stop this now! Yes Kim does get drunk a lot but that is only because she has a drinking problem! Would you want your problems broadcast on the Internet for everyone to see! NO! Olivia could see this! Stop now I demand it! Kim Weeks is a great friend to us
Just Me

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1261
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

What a bunch of hate filled hillbiliies. Just stop this thread already. Go take of your own family. Your kids probley miss you people since you all seem to be on here all day every day.
straightup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1262
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hmmm...you're on here LOL!
parent

Butler, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1263
Dec 15, 2012
 
If Kim is a great friend maybe you should talk to her. Because her fate will be that of Tabithas or worse! It can't hurt maybe someday she will thank you. It really sounds like someone needs to try to help her before its to late!
Tabs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1264
Dec 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

parent wrote:
If Kim is a great friend maybe you should talk to her. Because her fate will be that of Tabithas or worse! It can't hurt maybe someday she will thank you. It really sounds like someone needs to try to help her before its to late!
She already did kill someone. her actions on that boat in june were led tabs to do what she did. the wheels on the bus ate coming for you.
PoorBaby

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1265
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

A lil monday mornin' music

Tabs at a payphone,
tryin to call home,
cuz dwight correctional ain't got no booze
UConn

Marion, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1266
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

http://www.tribunecourier.com/view/full_story...

Tiffany Pittman gets 15 years

Tabitha only got 8, and will only serve probably 50 to 85% of the sentence.

EXACT Same crime, less time.

Guess it pays to have the "right" last name.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1267
Dec 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

UConn wrote:
http://www.tribunecourier.com/ view/full_story/21094368/artic le-Jury-gives-Pittman-maximum- sentence?instance=home_viewed
Tiffany Pittman gets 15 years
Tabitha only got 8, and will only serve probably 50 to 85% of the sentence.
EXACT Same crime, less time.
Guess it pays to have the "right" last name.
Pittman received 15 years, but is required to serve 20%, or 3 years minimum. Weeks received 6 years & is required to serve 85% minimum, or 5.1 years. Looks like it also pays to be math-capable.
Kelli

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1269
Dec 18, 2012
 
To Concerned friend, friends don't let friends drive drunk, so apparently she isn't such a great friend to you after all. And I'm sure Olivia isn't going to see anything she hasn't already seen first hand.
Mr Derp

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1270
Dec 18, 2012
 
Derrp?? Derp derp. Derpity derp derp derp. Deeerp!!!
leave the child alone

Houston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1271
Dec 18, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Kelli wrote:
To Concerned friend, friends don't let friends drive drunk, so apparently she isn't such a great friend to you after all. And I'm sure Olivia isn't going to see anything she hasn't already seen first hand.
There is no reason to bring the childs name back up in this again....please dont....theres been enough hurt from this...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
bridget reader? (May '12) 2 hr tom 16
guy with red truck 3 hr Big fan 2
Caitlin Melton 4 hr bob 1
Jayla Wakefield 4 hr GaGa 13
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 hr truth 48,865
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
hottest boys in town (Jan '13) Wed mmm 11
•••
•••
•••
Christopher Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••