Fighting for Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

How is this guy still running the streets!!?? Has he not done enough sh*t to be thrown in prison?
facts

Centralia, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

doesn't matter if he does go to jail. will get out quick. know another person who had 3 felonies on him, one for robbery, was sentenced to 9 yrs. got out in 1 yr. something not right there.
Terrible

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2012

What is wrong with our judicial system!?
theyallnarkn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

they all be narkn thats how they be keeepn them butts out o the slammer...think about it...nobodys safe run for your lives..damn
friendly filly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

I don't know what everyone is so gased up about he has been nothing but a sweetheart to me and the people I know. So maybe if you get off his back then you'll be on somebody else !!!!
thank u

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2012

It's called snitches!!!! Just like Melissa Hayes(mcreynolds) she should b n.provision w all the felony resiedentials she has but she's a snitch
onlygodcanjudge

Du Quoin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2012

Judged:

Whaaa...cry some more for me will ya??? At least it isnt you or your life, so maybe, just mind your life. Just a thought! People will do drugs, get caught, get scared, and talk! It is a chain reaction it is never ending, bashing them only makes a dealer want to do it more anyway! Try to put some love into your posts whe you speak of them, dealer, druggie, nark, they ALL have feelings. Another thing, you wouldnt have to worry about a nark if you didnt break the law, hmmmm.....make sense huh! ;)
Bwahaha

West Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2012

I could care less if he narks. i just want filth off the streets, that's all. Nark or not he deserves to get in trouble for the sh*t that he does. Drugs and theft. Yes, you keep "loving" him...you'll love him right into your pocket and he will leave you broke and crying.
ExposeSnitches

Bear, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Josh Parkhill of Elkton, MD. is a known SNITCH!!!
lol

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

friendly filly wrote:
I don't know what everyone is so gased up about he has been nothing but a sweetheart to me and the people I know. So maybe if you get off his back then you'll be on somebody else !!!!
bet he is a sweetheart to you melissa! But he isn't so kind to your kids.How can you do that to them? I know the two of you are into the pills selling buying thing,but your oldest daughter is talking about it at school to her class mates.You are a pitiful excuse for a mother and daughter

Nice to know the medical card pays for the pills you are selling.
Your act and pitiful show will end when it all catches up with you
lol

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

friendly filly wrote:
Hey Filly,,you shouldn't be letting him drive your vehicle,he has no license..and was just recently ticketed again for driving on suspended...
How many times does a person get by with that? williamson and franklin judici both show him for that .

You can bet your insurance would be canceled if he gets caught in your dodge
Nina

Herrin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Apr 17

Can u believe josh is now dating Kelly the owner of Miranda's on main. He is working with her their supposedly help run the restaurant. Well I know what he's running through there and it's not food. Get a clue Kelly he's just using u,a place to live for free and employment for the druggies
Dont get it twisted

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Friday Apr 18

Nina wrote:
Can u believe josh is now dating Kelly the owner of Miranda's on main. He is working with her their supposedly help run the restaurant. Well I know what he's running through there and it's not food. Get a clue Kelly he's just using u,a place to live for free and employment for the druggies
Josh does not help Kelly run that restaurant! You people seriously need to get a hobby. These stories you're creating in you head are becoming more ridiculous by the minute. My gosh, do you people have nothing better to do with you time?
Nina

Herrin, IL

Ha so she pays him to sit there all day,is she that desperate? Come on now it's a small town,with eyes!! I here hes on the payroll ppl do talk.so what's his position there,a large piece of Kelly's ass in the office,
Dont get it twisted

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Saturday

Nina wrote:
Ha so she pays him to sit there all day,is she that desperate? Come on now it's a small town,with eyes!! I here hes on the payroll ppl do talk.so what's his position there,a large piece of Kelly's ass in the office,
Is it really any of your business?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Christopher Discussions

Search the Christopher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMare 47,117
who wants a ride 1 hr beef bus 1
looking for old friend nathan ridgway 1 hr its sad 6
Athletic Code 1 hr Sad 16
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chicagobunny 3,787
kody Vanfossan 14 hr your mamaa 9
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 18 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
•••
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance