who is the top 10 pool players of ben...
joe

Mountain View, CA

#63 Feb 11, 2014
Pool Player wrote:
Ralph Reves or sammy soto Just ask any of the names you
all mentioned,,, even they will tell you
Hey,can you describe sammy soto
Dale D

United States

#64 Feb 11, 2014
Jo jo they say is real good. Billy J is real good . How about mike edwards he is good and dave cronin.
lmao

Du Quoin, IL

#65 Feb 21, 2014
Sam boldrey,bob marvin,dave ore,john hardesty,phil wilkerson
dustin cobb

United States

#66 Feb 22, 2014
I beat adam clark once he paid me adams good larry carpenter is great ryan webb is good if he plays alot fitz is good randy johnson is good dustin jennings paul cox adam clarks dad they are all good jamerson is good but many players in town can put up a better match than ppl think against him. Alot of players not just in benton can play justin brooks from marion is good better than i thought hes improved alot over the yrs. Anyone im forgetting sorry ive played many people lefty smith is good from jc adam hood is good if he'd play and practice when he was a teenager he was the best 15 yr old i played in this area anyways clark was right there with him though and might be better now its hard to evaluate someone when they quit
dustin cobb

United States

#67 Feb 22, 2014
Sudden sam is best ive seen in area but i might bet against him if chris austin was in town
dustin cobb

United States

#68 Feb 22, 2014
Curtis drake terry short shane phil wilkerson hargis brothers victor use to be great he stopped playing for awhile id play any of the ppl i mentioned for money except for two of them thats sudden sam and chris austin im not saying jamerson is not good but he needs to give credit to ppl though players in southern il have gotten alot better in past ten yrs.
dustin cobb

United States

#69 Feb 22, 2014
Ronnie grizzel is only player to ever beat me out of over 100 dollars in this area while i was sober hes good id play him again if i had the money that was many yrs ago but hes good he quit playing for awhile
dustin cobb

United States

#70 Feb 23, 2014
I know some ppl that never play in a bar unless its for the right money
jamerson

United States

#71 Feb 24, 2014
I do give people credit that play well. .... i think you should at least be on the higher level to have any say so at all on this subject. Last time we played i gave you like 3 or 4 games on the wire, odds on the money, the break, and even more. Dont throw my name around again, until you have a right to. Not being a dick, but it is the truth. Just because you know how to put quarters in a slot and rack the balls doesnt mean you understand the game. You like pool..... i love and have lived for it. Dont compare things that you literwlly have no idea aboit. Thanka. If.you dont agree, we can play even any day you feel necessary. Gladly.
Hargis

Kansas City, KS

#72 Feb 25, 2014
oh my.... gamblers on topix lol
kyle hargis

Pinckneyville, IL

#73 Feb 25, 2014
^^^ haha^^^ I dont even know this Cobb guy but u got me...when we playin? N plz tell me were playin for atleast $200 a set....dont try to $50 a set me
dustin cobb

United States

#74 Feb 28, 2014
I tried to play you once bill ryan webb was there he was going to back me and you were drunk and said im to retarded to play when we played with spot i was messing around and it was for fun not money
dustin cobb

United States

#75 Feb 28, 2014
Maybe it was for money forget i play alot of ppl but i remember doing it to mess around though when i have money ill come there and play you i usually dont have it

Since: Mar 14

United States

#76 Mar 3, 2014
There is a young man named aaron. i don't know anything about him and i have even tried asking around and really nobody knows who he is but he plays on tuesday pool league. he's not in the top ten but i have been watching this kid play and he has a really unique way of shooting. i think we should expect to see this kid in the top ten reall soon if he keeps it up. if anyone knows this kid please post because I'm really curious to know where he came from. he's always wearing a ball cap. look out for this young man. he will suprise you.
jamerson

United States

#77 Mar 4, 2014
Thats whatI'm talking about. We need the young guns to come up and make a mark.
friend

Arnold, MO

#78 Mar 5, 2014
jimmy_f wrote:
There is a young man named aaron. i don't know anything about him and i have even tried asking around and really nobody knows who he is but he plays on tuesday pool league. he's not in the top ten but i have been watching this kid play and he has a really unique way of shooting. i think we should expect to see this kid in the top ten reall soon if he keeps it up. if anyone knows this kid please post because I'm really curious to know where he came from. he's always wearing a ball cap. look out for this young man. he will
suprise you.
He is a nasty drug dealer. I have watched him play not that great,only thing he is good at it running his mouth.
brandy

United States

#79 Mar 5, 2014
You have the wrong Aaron. The Aaron this Guy is talking about doesn't have anything to do with drugs! Your probably just saying that because you got your ass beat by him in pool!

United States

#80 Mar 5, 2014
Thank you jim for those kind words. I'm Assuming that you are talking about me. I play on Tuesday night pool league for the Eagles team. I think it's pretty funny about friends post. It never surprises me how people can take a good thing like a chat forum and turn around and abuse it And soil it with their fake words. I only play pool on Tuesday nights. I don't run the bars or hang out With the nightlife of Benton. I am a family man with only my family as my source of human interaction. I have been a coal miner for the past 12 years With no time to actually interact with new friends. Which is why nobody really knows anything about me.Including the so-called friend.So as to the guy that calls himself a friend f*** off.I have never ran my mouth to anybody and never haverq had any conflicts with anybody on Tuesday nights.. or anybody for that matter

United States

#81 Mar 5, 2014
And the drug dealer comment is laughable! Shows that people just get on here to start crap and hide behind a fake name!
On the Other Hand

United States

#82 Mar 22, 2014
Any women in Benton that play good pool?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
its ok 11 min RedCabbage 9
leslie mason on judici 3 hr RedCabbage 5
Kimmy (Mar '17) 17 hr Truth 92
Older white truck Sun BuzzBuzzBaby 9
Flat Cakes Sat Common Sense 2
Kimmy I (May '17) Fri Lbvs 29
recorded conversation May 18 Baby bye bye bye 2

Christopher Jobs

Personal Finance

Christopher Mortgages