United States

#3 Oct 19, 2013
I sure agree. They need a new manager.
well

Bloomington, IL

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Mike wrote:
I sure agree. They need a new manager.
I don't think anyone else in there right mind would have the place..it's kinda like a store you find in east St.louis,trashy.and look at the type that "hang out" there.Some are whacked out on something and just hang around inside and around the parking lot.
Redneck

Herrin, IL

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Isn't that a Stanley in managers clothing....
britanee

Ballwin, MO

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Daisy is the nicest women ever. My mom works there. And you probably see me there from time to time I drive a yellow monte carlo...stop by hucks if you ever see my car and say something bad.... trashy west frankfort.
hommie26

Herrin, IL

#8 Thursday May 18
does hucks drug test?
IB and J B

Herrin, IL

#9 Thursday May 18
My sister Daisy Stanley has not worked for Hucks in over a year. The store has been ran down and changed for the worse. To much illegal stuff going on there. It's sad to know that she had one of the best stores in the chain of Hucks. Now since she's been gone it has went to the dogs. I hope things get turned back around.
I know you

Benton, IL

#10 Thursday May 18
The workers look pretty trashy themselves. I try my best to go somewhere else. It's scary in there.
Both ways

Herrin, IL

#11 Sunday May 21
Leave Daisy the hell out of this. When she ran the store, it was at its peak. Since she left, it has went to shit. We need Daisy back.
Agree

Carterville, IL

#12 Sunday May 21
Both ways wrote:
Leave Daisy the hell out of this. When she ran the store, it was at its peak. Since she left, it has went to shit. We need Daisy back.
I agree. Now they have a Miner working there, and some gal who never combs here hair. They are not friendly either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmy I 8 hr ash 21
Biker wanna be 23 hr Resident 7
Midget in town Tue for real 2
Joe blo Tue Joey 1
Lisa bohl (Nov '15) May 22 Emma 12
Lots going on May 20 Denizon 3
Troll looking guy May 18 Denizon 7

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance