Next Last
Bill

United States

#22 Dec 6, 2012
K you no what we did
Legion

Golconda, IL

#23 Dec 6, 2012
you start a topic about your wife then want to fight anybody who says anything negative about her.... did you eat paint chips as a child?
Anonymous

United States

#24 Dec 7, 2012
Legion wrote:
you start a topic about your wife then want to fight anybody who says anything negative about her.... did you eat paint chips as a child?
just back off hate to end up back in jail for the 14th time for whipping ass
Really

United States

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Woah, Young P sounds like a winner if you ask me. Fourteen times in jail? You must be proud.
HaHa

United States

#26 Dec 8, 2012
I feel more stupid for having wasted my time and reading this. believe that ight. Ignorant blacks that filter into this town and the moron redreck imbreds that inhabit this place are no better. Just a stew pot of societys rejects
hmmm

Marion, IL

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Why did YOUR husband start this thread about YOU aka his wife on here in the first place?? Makes no sense!! Shaking my head...stupid people...
puke

United States

#28 Dec 11, 2012
have you ever seebn her fat nasty ass ...puke puke good luck p stain you can have that fat zebra
Native

Sesser, IL

#29 Dec 12, 2012
You people keep talking about denning you mean denning school? Sounds like you all are in second or third grade. What a stupid thread.
As myself

Lamar, MO

#31 Feb 4, 2013
Is she that nasty? Lol i've heard alot of shit about her, But can't always believe people! Her "Husband" Is a dumbass for starting this! Really? Grow up bud! I wanna know people's opinion on her? I've met her she's sweet! Just heard let's!
As myself

Lamar, MO

#32 Feb 4, 2013
*Lots i meant not let's!
james

Vinita, OK

#33 Feb 4, 2013
Young P. WTF kinda goofball a** name is that. Funny sh*t I must say. Prolly some skinny white kid that wants to be black but his parents won't let him...lol
As myself

Mena, AR

#34 Feb 5, 2013
His white, "His a wanna be" Just trying to see why he'd make a post about his wife?
she knows

Brookport, IL

#35 Mar 25, 2013
Shes a busted down hoe who sucks and fux for coke and so is ashley davis
Pauly

Crestview, FL

#36 Mar 26, 2013
I sure hope your not talking about the Ashley Davis I know cause she would straight up whip your ass for talking shit. If its the Ashley I know, she doesn't do drugs, dumb shit!
Just myself

United States

#39 Jul 21, 2013
U ppl don't know either one of them so why keep running ur mouths bout them?? Zabra has been through enough so u guys don't need to be bashing her name. she is a very sweet person and does not do drugs. she's lost her son last year and all u guys can do is bash someone. grow the hell up and move on. Ashley does do drugs either I know her personally.. so u guys can talk all u want u ain't shit but ppl who hide behind fake names.
well

Highlandville, MO

#41 Jul 22, 2013
I'm confused? did her husband really start this about her lol
ashley davis

Fort Scott, KS

#42 Jul 26, 2013
Last time i checked i wasn't on any fn drugs!! Neither is my cousin. If you have something to say please come say it to our faces. In the mean time hide behind your fake names like the little ******* you are:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blake Masters 16 min Dutch oven 2
donald j trump (Nov '16) 1 hr Keptpromise 273
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sis 76
John Austin 3 hr question 10
Like to know 5 hr Tracy 11
Too much 20 hr TargetsAreTiredofIt 3
Poor poor Kimmy (Sep '16) Jul 23 Weiser 10

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance