Next Last
tank

Eureka, IL

#62 Aug 10, 2013
they need be shut down leagalize marijuana
at madmom

Du Quoin, IL

#63 Aug 10, 2013
I find it hilarious how you want to degrade the place for selling the stuff but the last time I checked the kids are buying it. They aren't stupid and are fully aware of what they are purchasing and of the chemicals in it. So maybe if peoples kids were a little bit more intelligent they wouldn't mess with it in the first place. Food for thought. Not saying I applaud the stuff but its like the people who want to sue McDonalds for making their kids fat...seriously
WOW

Prairie Village, KS

#64 Aug 10, 2013
It sounds like you all are on K2 the way you are spelling. K2 will get you high if you smoke it. That's why people smoke it is to get high and for it to not show up on drug tests. They are going to continue to do what they want so regardless of what you think or say, its not going to stop them from getting high. That's why they are called drug ADDICTS. They will smoke anything to get f*cked up. Until they die from a heart attack, or it becomes illegal, there is not one thing you can do about it sadly...
horray

Dahlgren, IL

#65 Aug 29, 2013
glad they got shut down. they are a disgrace to society for what they are doing to people. I dont even know how they could sleep at night. oh wait they dont have a concience.
concerned citizen

Indianapolis, IN

#66 Sep 17, 2013
so where can I find it so I don't go there by accident
Benton

Benton, IL

#67 Sep 17, 2013
There out of here go read there sad note lmao sorry addicts.
crazy crazy

Johnston City, IL

#69 Sep 20, 2013
Dr Workman wrote:
where do you have to go find wave, bliss, or bubbles that kind of thing?
sounds like we got a salty dog here
crazy crazy

Johnston City, IL

#70 Sep 20, 2013
Benton wrote:
There out of here go read there sad note lmao sorry addicts.
so are theyeally closed now cause they were ope other day wth doughnuts hanging from fishing poles...hat the sad note say?
UhHuh

Du Quoin, IL

#71 Sep 24, 2013
It said their closed cause. GL dope heads
realism

Marion, IL

#72 Sep 29, 2013
I heard that they sold the Darkness to someone under the age of 18. I do not know if my information is correct though.
Sad mom

United States

#73 Sep 29, 2013
realism wrote:
I heard that they sold the Darkness to someone under the age of 18. I do not know if my information is correct though.
they sold to agents. IM glad their,gone. Should,have went to prison. Skins
Sad mom

United States

#74 Sep 29, 2013
Sad mom wrote:
<quoted text> they sold to agents. IM glad their,gone. Should,have went to prison. Skins
scums.s
hmmmmm

Du Quoin, IL

#75 Sep 30, 2013
Sportland Liquors in Christopher sold it up until about a year ago. Many high school students got hooked on it. " Thanks MIKE "!

The Christopher HS school management knew it and did nothing about it. A man from Christopher wrote a letter to the editor at the Southern then shortly after they stopped selling. Someone should start a law suit against both Sportland and Smoke Break.
amazing

Du Quoin, IL

#76 Oct 2, 2013
Mike the owner of sportland knew the kids were smoking it. He bought a new boat with the profits. What a parasite. Get a bunch of parents together and sue him.
spinkat2020

Madisonville, KY

#77 Jun 28, 2014
Why are you people crying when your kids are out high on something whatever that something is rite now hell I bet they are out there doing heroin but more than likely they are smoking spice or something for sure. Your fn kids are the problem people wake up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kiley Smith!!!! 4 hr Mary 7
Blond in 4 door white jeep 15 hr Yoyo 6
Thieves moving into Emma St home 15 hr Getsome 5
true or false: Meth found in Alicia Garners new... Fri Ryan 2
Damon Phesant. Fri Astinedtoo 6
Friend Fri Kiolloutjiom 3
Angel Fourez Thu Shuffleboard afic... 3

Christopher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance