First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mel

Enfield, IL

#1 Apr 13, 2013
Some people don't deserve to have pets or children. Sad world.
agree

Marion, IL

#2 Apr 13, 2013
jason richaradson is a felon, drug addict, and child molester
agree

Marion, IL

#3 Apr 13, 2013
also is that drew dunbar kid and his crew the same?
jungle feva

Kansas City, MO

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Thought maybe this was about West Frankfort for a minute. But you would have to add blacks to it. Lol. It's the new ghetto over there.
gefs

Enfield, IL

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Wtf does pitbulls have to do with this? Leave dogs outa this.
mandy

Du Quoin, IL

#6 Apr 14, 2013
how u figure hes a chil mollester? hes not on the predators page
wow

Carterville, IL

#7 Apr 15, 2013
Felons can not have a pit bull if still on parol. Their dogs must be micro chipped and on a approved list of animals.

“Never let your fear”

Since: Apr 11

decide your fate

#8 Apr 15, 2013
agree wrote:
jason richaradson is a felon, drug addict, and child molester
He's always been a jerk. What did he do this time?
nutnnew

Enfield, IL

#11 Apr 17, 2013
jungle feva wrote:
Thought maybe this was about West Frankfort for a minute. But you would have to add blacks to it. Lol. It's the new ghetto over there.
West City drug addicts
is wat it is

Du Quoin, IL

#12 Apr 28, 2013
wow wrote:
Felons can not have a pit bull if still on parol. Their dogs must be micro chipped and on a approved list of animals.
Yea illionis has pit for parole
giveitup

Fairfield, IL

#13 Apr 28, 2013
In Illinois it isn't legal to own a dog as a felon unless it has been spayed or neutered and chipped. No matter what breed. Now on the flip side of the coin you can still run for Governor, Senator, Representative as a convicted felon. You people ought to think about that a little instead of worrying yourselves over a pup. That dog has its own mind, a public office could be ran by one of these habitual offenders. I will personally not hold judgement against someone who only has one particular felony unless it is cold blooded murder or child molestation/abuse. I think the thing with felonies is over rated in Illinois as you to can become a felon over simply recording a phone call or secretly recording a person. That is not a violent crime and shouldnt be a crime at all but if it is to be a crime a simple misdemeanor would do. Its a recorder not a knife gun or malicious weapon of mass destruction. I would also bet that most of you commenting on this thread would be a convicted felon if all your skeletons were out of the closet. Not really trying to accuse anyone of anything terrible here but in Illinois you can let a fart and be in jail over it. This state is over run with stupid laws. We still have people in prison and yes prison only accepts felons, for simple possession of marijuana and paraphernalia charges. Now while you all may think this is terrible stuff remember your alcohol and cigarettes is just as bad if not worse...its just not illegal to drink and smoke tobacco. Allow the great creator to cast judgment people it isnt our place. If you are not their friends or hate them then let them be. Dont come on here to bash people as we all have sinned and come short of the glory of god. That includes me but lets get on to a topic that can bring about something fun or positive. A felon with his or her children needs something positive to do with their children and their kids deserve the same chance yours are getting. Stop hurting their kids and putting generational curses on people by making them outcast. Just because someones dad or mom made a mistake their child could be a doctor, lawyer or other fine person in the community. They often dont get that chance because of people such as yourselves. If this was a Doctors kid who committed a felony no one would acknowledge it and try to sweep it under the rug but let it be a parent who screws up and you damn their kids..WTF?
giveitup

Enfield, IL

#14 Apr 28, 2013
giveitup wrote:
In Illinois it isn't legal to own a dog as a felon unless it has been spayed or neutered and chipped. No matter what breed. Now on the flip side of the coin you can still run for Governor, Senator, Representative as a convicted felon. You people ought to think about that a little instead of worrying yourselves over a pup. That dog has its own mind, a public office could be ran by one of these habitual offenders. I will personally not hold judgement against someone who only has one particular felony unless it is cold blooded murder or child molestation/abuse. I think the thing with felonies is over rated in Illinois as you to can become a felon over simply recording a phone call or secretly recording a person. That is not a violent crime and shouldnt be a crime at all but if it is to be a crime a simple misdemeanor would do. Its a recorder not a knife gun or malicious weapon of mass destruction. I would also bet that most of you commenting on this thread would be a convicted felon if all your skeletons were out of the closet. Not really trying to accuse anyone of anything terrible here but in Illinois you can let a fart and be in jail over it. This state is over run with stupid laws. We still have people in prison and yes prison only accepts felons, for simple possession of marijuana and paraphernalia charges. Now while you all may think this is terrible stuff remember your alcohol and cigarettes is just as bad if not worse...its just not illegal to drink and smoke tobacco. Allow the great creator to cast judgment people it isnt our place. If you are not their friends or hate them then let them be. Dont come on here to bash people as we all have sinned and come short of the glory of god. That includes me but lets get on to a topic that can bring about something fun or positive. A felon with his or her children needs something positive to do with their children and their kids deserve the same chance yours are getting. Stop hurting their kids and putting generational curses on people by making them outcast. Just because someones dad or mom made a mistake their child could be a doctor, lawyer or other fine person in the community. They often dont get that chance because of people such as yourselves. If this was a Doctors kid who committed a felony no one would acknowledge it and try to sweep it under the rug but let it be a parent who screws up and you damn their kids..WTF?
Meth-heads and parents that do drugs in front of and with their children are obviously not responsible pet owners or parents!
giveitup

Fairfield, IL

#15 Apr 28, 2013
If they haven't learned their lesson I concur with your view but lets say someone goes to prison but the rumors are there but they actually cleaned up their act. We all know rumors don't just die they sometimes go on for decades after the original issue actually happened. I am saying anyone deserves at least one second chance. I am not saying anything about a repeat/habitual criminal. I am saying someone that only has one charge outside of a traffic citation on their record and it happens to be a felony..that is the area I am speaking of. It doesn't matter to most but if you have a felony for any reason it is held against that person way more than it should be in so many cases. We want them to change but we dont allow them anything that is real in our society. We dont allow them our friendship, jobs (gainful employment), we don't socialize with them out of fear. A lot of what we don't do is out of fear but when they re-enter society they need support from anyone they can get it from. Some find it some dont but without the chance you nor anyone else will ever know. No I am not saying you or anyone else is going to single handedly change that but it needs to be done. If the only people who will socialize with you is a dope pedaler then eventually you will give up and start the games a dope dealer plays. That is what happens in many cases in the beginning before they screw their brains up so bad that they do not know who they are anymore. Im not asking for sympathy but to show some empathy and give them one second chance could change a lot of things. I know some possibly most would refuse it but a lot more flies are caught with Honey as opposed to Vinegar. I know a few people who are convicted felons and some of their crimes are questionable but on the same token they have straightened their lives up. Why did they do this? Because they wanted to and because someone gave them the chance they needed. I also know just as many who have received that chance and blew it. To them I say to bad so sad but lets start with one second chance unless its a serious matter such as Child Molestation or Cold Blooded Murder and we might be surprised as to what we see change including the people in our society. If they are in the middle of the drug ring or criminal matters I do not support them having their children. I am simply talking about the point of re-entry into the world as they get out of prison. Just wanting to make sure you knew where I was coming from. I understand what you said above but making sure I was just as clear.
So Happy

Denver, CO

#16 Apr 30, 2013
wow wrote:
I don't think you know what you are talking/typing about here. That is rediculous!
Lies and more lies

Carterville, IL

#17 Apr 30, 2013
So Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you know what you are talking/typing about here. That is rediculous!
This is Topix. Nothing posted here should be treated as gospel. This is a den of lies and hate. Only a moron would repeat anything posted here. Fox News is the only place you can find as many lies, half truths and morons as here.....and that's the truth. LOL
uranidiot

Enfield, IL

#18 Apr 30, 2013
So Happy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your probably one of the drug addict parent or felon. Bet you don't even have a job!
giveitup

Fairfield, IL

#19 Apr 30, 2013
The statute on owning an animal by a felon particularly a canine states as follows: Any dog weighing over 30lbs must be chipped and spayed/neutered.

No real time frame was given from my source in which to get this done but presumably in a timely fashion. Now name me one person who has been to jail for owning a dog? Not one in our immediate area that I know of. No one in these parts is able to afford to enforce the law. Another problem especially in rural areas is the fact that someone has a dog that fits the criteria be it a black lab, pit bull or a collie and manages to get someone else to say its their dog and nothing can be done about a friend/neighbor/relatives dog visiting a felon.
More funny than that is a felon can own a jackass (donkey), mule, horse and other types of livestock which can be just as if not more dangerous than a spayed/neutered dog. I would much rather take my chances on being friends with a pit bull any day of that of standing on the south end of a north bound mule. At any rate the law is there and it is hugely flawed and unenforceable in many parts of our region.
Voltan

West Frankfort, IL

#20 Apr 30, 2013
uranidiot wrote:
<quoted text> Your probably one of the drug addict parent or felon. Bet you don't even have a job!
Your crystal ball tells you that? My crystal ball says you're a douchebag that is full of shit.
So Happy

Denver, CO

#21 May 1, 2013
Voltan wrote:
<quoted text>
Your crystal ball tells you that? My crystal ball says you're a douchebag that is full of shit.
I agree with you on that one....The person must have ESP (extra stupid personality)...hehehe
hahah

Enfield, IL

#22 May 2, 2013
Wow somebody just blasted Fox news. Go watch some more government ran news stations. Im guessing you're a CNN watcher. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Christopher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Face Book Lol 18 min Rocker Chick 14
Greg Kelly is a scared little girl! 2 hr Mark Twain 2
Emberton Benefit 2 hr Ace 1
Rend Lake Girls 3 hr Janice 1
women beaters 3 hr pathetic 14
Sesser Police 4 hr clive salory 25
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Resident 49,907
•••
•••
•••

Christopher Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Christopher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Christopher News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Christopher